PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Fail Stories

~Aya~
Apr 15, 2013, 07:24 PM
*sigh* well.. its here.. aww lawd..

PSO2 LOL FAILS

To start...

I affixed my elder rod with malmo soul on accident. I was surfing menus too quick and being hasty.. and the time that I accidently discarded my level 8 Over End sfrer paying 252k for it. Gg

Reiketsu
Apr 15, 2013, 07:38 PM
I experience fail every day.
There's so much I could talk about here, but my most recent and biggest fail is as follows:

I put Fury Stance into my sub palette and always used it for the past two months. For some reason, it didn't seem to make any difference, though. I didn't do more damage or anything, at all, so I thought, well... what a useless skill and didn't use it, anymore.
The other day, I was reworking my sub palette and noticed something. Turned out I had accidentally put Guard Stance in there, not Fury Stance.
That's right, I've been using Guard Stance for the past two months thinking it was Fury Stance...
Suddenly, I do twice as much damage as before. Well... *total moron*

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 15, 2013, 07:38 PM
I played a game of pinball during Lilipa TA. My friends blew me up not once, not twice, but three times, back to back to back. To make matters worse I fell through the ground and had to run back there.

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 15, 2013, 07:42 PM
I made a force cast
yep

Shirai
Apr 15, 2013, 07:49 PM
I made a force cast
yep

me too.
...ee-yup

Limbo_lag
Apr 15, 2013, 07:49 PM
More of an RNG fail, but, I once wasted about 2m trying to grind (not affix) a 7* Red launcher. Ended up at only +7. Thing hit +9 like 8 times :<

Reiketsu
Apr 15, 2013, 07:51 PM
I put 15 million into my Avenger to grind it to +10.
I saw one in the shops already grinded to +10 and properly affixed for 4 million a while ago, lol

blace
Apr 15, 2013, 07:51 PM
I fail every day because I do runs solo.

Biggest fail was when I affixed the wrong soul to my Lambda Aristin.

Dextro
Apr 15, 2013, 07:52 PM
Bought an outfit and recoloured it, only to find out that colour is one of the default ones available....

Playing this character since open beta and to this day I still haven't completed Koffee's palette expansion CO.

Maronji
Apr 15, 2013, 07:54 PM
When we got the skill tree resets last week, I was too hasty in re-assembling Runchiyo's Techer tree and, thinking I was on Deband Advance, put 5 points into T-ATK Up 1 instead.

Last night, I was running through the Fighter Unlock CO from Koffie on [redacted] and for some reason, I ended up killing Vol Dragon with a partizan and Gwanahda with a wired lance. I was trying to unlock it as fast as possible so I could catch the Falz EQ that was going on at the time. Imagine the look on my face when I made the realization. That's on top of dying the first time I tried to fight Vol. With a partizan.

Ezodagrom
Apr 15, 2013, 07:56 PM
Was doing an AQ with my underleveled squishy Joh, while trying to deal with a Ga Wonda (thinking that he's the dangerous one), got killed by a Micda...

Rololf
Apr 15, 2013, 07:59 PM
Did 6 Lilipa TACO on a row without success due to a bug (defeated Transmizer and no complete flag) ...gave up on 7th try. :V

Maronji
Apr 15, 2013, 08:01 PM
Sorry for posting again so quickly, but I had a sudden revelation.

My brother found his first Parallel Area this morning (that bastard; I haven't even found one yet lol). I was listening to the BGM for it, but it sounded suspiciously familiar for some reason, yet I couldn't figure out why.

But just now, the answer hit me.

Anyone else notice that the BGM for Parallel Areas is the Victory BGM from... what was it... Alpha 2?

EDIT: (The reason why it's a fail is because "Why didn't I realize this sooner?".)

~Aya~
Apr 15, 2013, 08:01 PM
You all fail so hard. It brings tears to my eyes.

Fail on my friends, fail on...

@everyone - Don't worry about posting too soon again.. I won't complain and sometimes you just neex to take time to remember said fails.. carry on.

Arrow
Apr 15, 2013, 08:23 PM
I'm posting this here again.
I
Was
Killed
by
a
Rappy.

Nothing. I repeat. NOTHING can possibly top this.
ever.

aside from the other day when the computer somehow "deselected" PSO2 as the main window (and because I'm using gamepad...) and right at the most critical moment when I needed to dodge a Gilnas laser and I had fury stance on and low health..........
Or was it an El Adha...? Spargun? ...a combination thereof maybe...

Lostbob117
Apr 15, 2013, 08:24 PM
I got deegpiled before when I fell and died, three of them literally jump on my dead body.

SakoHaruo
Apr 15, 2013, 11:38 PM
I bought 1 grinder for 200k. I thought I was getting 350 grinders for 200k >_>

Chik'Tikka
Apr 15, 2013, 11:41 PM
In January, i NPCed all my Hu class weps and armor, which i invested some 5 mill in oct/nov before taking a break from PSO2, didn't realize it til next day when buy back was no longer an option+^_^+

Zenobia
Apr 15, 2013, 11:49 PM
I remember when I fought Vol Dragon before back in mah nooby days I used a charged up rising slash it killed him while his tower flame knocked me back into the pool of lava which therefore caused my death...yep DKO.

Dnd
Apr 16, 2013, 12:16 AM
Lets see...

Spent 3.5million affixing and grinding a set of elder fists to +10, only to ever use them to knuckle dash with.

After the skill-tree reset pass, i forgot to pick up mechgun gear as gunner, and only my fighter class has just reversal...

Picking up fury stance at lv9, and wondering why the hell everything is hitting so hard back in beta. (0 s-def is awesome, btw)

At this point, i don't think anything in the game hasn't killed me yet (Spikes/lava/lava jets in cave/lightning etc). The most 'fail' deaths have to be iron will activating then being shot by a cursed sentry immediately after....

And, of course, in true psogc style - being killed many times by bosses falling on me after they die /o/

~Aya~
Apr 16, 2013, 12:19 AM
Lets see...

Spent 3.5million affixing and grinding a set of elder fists to +10, only to ever use them to knuckle dash with.

After the skill-tree reset pass, i forgot to pick up mechgun gear as gunner, and only my fighter class has just reversal...

Picking up fury stance at lv9, and wondering why the hell everything is hitting so hard back in beta. (0 s-def is awesome, btw)

At this point, i don't think anything in the game hasn't killed me yet (Spikes/lava/lava jets in cave/lightning etc). The most 'fail' deaths have to be iron will activating then being shot by a cursed sentry immediately after....

And, of course, in true psogc style - being killed many times by bosses falling on me after they die /o/

Don't forget your special mace of adaman <3

Dnd
Apr 16, 2013, 12:26 AM
Don't forget your special mace of adaman <3

What, you mean the one that cost ~2.3million to almost completely max out? (Lv3 latent/50 thunder/elder soul/tech3/spirita boost). That isn't a fail D:

Drifting Fable
Apr 16, 2013, 12:32 AM
Last month when I returned from my hiatus, I had successfully gathered 14 AC clothing for a costume pass.

When went to buy, went for the icon that had colored blocks on it and noticed the price was 12 AC Clothing. And I thought "Oh mai they reduced the price~! How considerate of you Sega~!" Oh how wrong I was....

I had accidentally bought a mag coloring ticket instead of a costume color ticket. And I have a mag that cannot be colored.

;A; COLORS, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME SO?!

Maronji
Apr 16, 2013, 12:56 AM
Last month when I returned from my hiatus, I had successfully gathered 14 AC clothing for a costume pass.

When went to buy, went for the icon that had colored blocks on it and noticed the price was 12 AC Clothing. And I thought "Oh mai they reduced the price~! How considerate of you Sega~!" Oh how wrong I was....

I had accidentally bought a mag coloring ticket instead of a costume color ticket. And I have a mag that cannot be colored.

;A; COLORS, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME SO?!

You poor soul.

You have my sympathy.

Blocked
Apr 16, 2013, 01:13 AM
umm nothing really just to be caught in one of those circle traps while rockbear is nearby I press shift to dodge only to get grabbed by Rocky after the thing exploded as I dodged to kill me... THANK YOU TRAP!!! (lvl 50 story btw) those traps can troll real hard :I

Komeiji Sig
Apr 16, 2013, 01:25 AM
mine would have to be my first encounter with the Gel Wulffs... I didn't use the English patch at the time so I was wondering why i couldn't target them to attack until Code: Avoid appeared on screen.. Needless to say, Satori did not have a good night

Maronji
Apr 16, 2013, 01:31 AM
umm nothing really just to be caught in one of those circle traps while rockbear is nearby I press shift to dodge only to get grabbed by Rocky after the thing exploded as I dodged to kill me... THANK YOU TRAP!!! (lvl 50 story btw) those traps can troll real hard :I

mine would have to be my first encounter with the Gel Wulffs... I didn't use the English patch at the time so I was wondering why i couldn't target them to attack until Code: Avoid appeared on screen.. Needless to say, Satori did not have a good night

You guys suddenly remind me of one of my first forays into PSO2 after release hit.

Long story short, circle trap + Code: Avoid = Incap Count+1

blace
Apr 16, 2013, 05:11 AM
Screenshot says all:
[spoiler-box]
Oh, this is from last December.
http://imageshack.us/a/img208/7400/pso20121209153631000.png
[/spoiler-box]

valmont
Apr 16, 2013, 06:24 AM
finished TAs, forgot to take Chroto's COs. -_-

Angry_Ryudo
Apr 16, 2013, 06:32 AM
Bought from my own shop :3

It was like....
"-Gonna take this out of the shop to put newer things.... Oh, I guess I can buy and then retrieve the money in the visiphone... -w-"
*does so*
-"Oh shi-- the 5% tax!" >o<

Syklo
Apr 16, 2013, 07:00 AM
Afked in volcano;
Came back dead due to hellfire.

~Aya~
Apr 16, 2013, 08:03 AM
Afked in volcano;

I like lava baths ♥♥

Aquayoshi
Apr 16, 2013, 11:18 AM
Did Chrome Dragon EQ with a random JP player. We somehow finished the wyrm off right after time ran out, and still failed the quest. It was hilarious.
Would that really count as a fail, though?

riku2replica
Apr 16, 2013, 09:26 PM
Afked in volcano;

I'm not surprise with that though. You sure like volcano a lot.

Syklo
Apr 16, 2013, 10:58 PM
I'm not surprise with that though. You sure like volcano a lot.
Hell no (no pun intended).

I just need friggin vol souls :|

Ezodagrom
Apr 16, 2013, 11:01 PM
Doing a client order to S rank the wolgahda quest in 25 minutes using swords 3 times, the first 2 times everything went well, but the 3rd time...

1st attempt, Wolgahda grabbed me, dead.
2nd attempt, random code attack with a Rockbear, he grabbed me, dead.
3rd attempt, random code attack with a Rockbear, defeated him, shortly after another Rockbear, grabbed me, dead.
Completed the CO in the 4th attempt. :|

disaster.report
Apr 16, 2013, 11:07 PM
A while ago, I was doing an emergency quest because I wanted to collect some meseta to buy a new costume or something, and my party was doing really good. In the middle of the quest, there was a swarm of enemies, we got through them all, and they left a ton of good drops, including meseta. So, I waited until the end to collect all the drops and I did. Before I could even begin to pick up all the drops, the game crashed, and I was so pissed. LOL.

I don't know if you call that a fail or not, but it was one of those "Are you freakin' kidding me" moments.

Syklo
Apr 16, 2013, 11:19 PM
Here's a "Are you freaking kidding me" moment:

Desert AQ:
-Kills zeshrayda right after "Quest failed" showed up (i.e. time over)-

Laxedrane
Apr 16, 2013, 11:21 PM
My friend and I think they game has a built in equalizer whenever we get too cocky. Just today we were both so excited to see a signo blue in mines AQ after doing them since update and not having on spawn we completely ignored a gilnas core that decided to sweeping blue beam us both to death.

Another fail moment by him was when he kept asking to do mines. Finally I say let's do it since skylands risk reseted anyways. He boots up the quest. We get onto the field. Only to realize he selected Skyland again anyways. The next day we go to try again. He boots up forest instead of mines after complaining about how he doesn't want to play with the kitties anymore. Thank goodness I noticed before we dropped this timeXD.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 17, 2013, 12:02 AM
Doing a client order to S rank the wolgahda quest in 25 minutes using swords 3 times, the first 2 times everything went well, but the 3rd time...

1st attempt, Wolgahda grabbed me, dead.
2nd attempt, random code attack with a Rockbear, he grabbed me, dead.
3rd attempt, random code attack with a Rockbear, defeated him, shortly after another Rockbear, grabbed me, dead.
Completed the CO in the 4th attempt. :|

the same method of getting out of stun (spining the left stick like crazy or WASD) makes rockbear drop you+^_^+

Massamix3.0
Apr 17, 2013, 12:13 AM
I slept with Lisa, now she is my waifu, but she is yandere as f***, and promises to kill me if we ever break up.
...Help T.T

Pyrii
Apr 17, 2013, 12:16 AM
I slept with Lisa, now she is my waifu, but she is yandere as f***, and promises to kill me if we ever break up.
...Help T.T

That's not really a fail, more of a win really.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 17, 2013, 12:22 AM
That's not really a fail, more of a win really.

not after Lisa exchanged her fleshlight for an extra ammo compartment with throwing knives+^_^+

Pyrii
Apr 17, 2013, 12:30 AM
not after Lisa exchanged her fleshlight for an extra ammo compartment with throwing knives+^_^+

Heh, she didn't seem like the type to have those parts installed :3

Zipzo
Apr 17, 2013, 12:35 AM
me too.
...ee-yup

I didn't CAST.

I'm being totally serious. How can you not feel awesome being so hipster?

NoiseHERO
Apr 17, 2013, 12:40 AM
I experience fail every day.
There's so much I could talk about here, but my most recent and biggest fail is as follows:

I put Fury Stance into my sub palette and always used it for the past two months. For some reason, it didn't seem to make any difference, though. I didn't do more damage or anything, at all, so I thought, well... what a useless skill and didn't use it, anymore.
The other day, I was reworking my sub palette and noticed something. Turned out I had accidentally put Guard Stance in there, not Fury Stance.

That's right, I've been using Guard Stance for the past two months thinking it was Fury Stance...
Suddenly, I do twice as much damage as before. Well... *total moron*

UBWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt? ??? D:

Zorafim
Apr 17, 2013, 01:07 AM
I was in the volcano, and saw a flame spike start to erupt in a narrow hallway. I was hoping I could run past it before it could hit me. I couldn't.
When it hit me, I got knocked into the wall, and bounced off the wall. Into the flame spike. Which shot me into the wall, which bounced me into the flame spike. Which shot me into the wall, which bounced me into the flame spike. I believe I died at this point, and had to start my run from scratch.

Pyrii
Apr 17, 2013, 01:14 AM
Before Maint, I was running Distress Signal and had the usual flanking by 2 Gilnas' and then one mistep and I got a smack from one of them that flung me straight at the feet of the other, who decided it would be good to return me to his mate with another smack. They did this once more before finally letting me up again. Thankfully my MAG healed me in time to not die from it, but I was not amused at being used for Gilnas tennis.

disaster.report
Apr 17, 2013, 06:10 AM
The worse thing is when you die too much and everyone else in your party has to waste all of their Moon Atomizers on you. I don't know about you but it's embarrassing to me, and has happened many many times. XD

Syklo
Apr 17, 2013, 07:12 AM
The worse thing is when you die too much and everyone else in your party has to waste all of their Moon Atomizers on you. I don't know about you but it's embarrassing to me, and has happened many many times. XD
Lol, I have a friend that does just this.

We even call him "Moonsink"
definitely embarrassing for him (so he says), but it isn't much of a problem for me since moons are not even an issue.
Especially if your mag poops them out (not in my case).

Ezodagrom
Apr 17, 2013, 07:25 AM
the same method of getting out of stun (spining the left stick like crazy or WASD) makes rockbear drop you+^_^+
I was too slow to react to the grabs. x:

Punisher106
Apr 18, 2013, 11:40 PM
If you know me well enough, you know that machines utterly love me, from Sparzyles to Varders. Me and a friend of mine were going after Tranmizers, looking for Mizer Bullets for ourselves. We get into block 3, and start to fight the pair. Of course, both of them are targeting me, and they both go into tank mode. I'm wailing on one mizer with combinations of spin moves and Raging Waltzes, when suddenly, I get bombarded by missiles, and knocked down, dead. My friend revives me, and the instant I'm vulnerable, the mizer I was attacking pummels me with more missiles, knocking me down. This happens about four times, using up all of my partner's moons, until they both finished me off with a slam. Did I swallow some insanely powerful magnet or something?

yunamon
Apr 18, 2013, 11:57 PM
I put 15 million into my Avenger to grind it to +10.
I saw one in the shops already grinded to +10 and properly affixed for 4 million a while ago, lol

I bought that I think www

Vintasticvin
Apr 19, 2013, 09:08 AM
I made a force cast
yep

me too.
...ee-yupAint nothing wrong with being a FOcast/caseal unless you can't handle a sick twisted challenge.

As far as fail stories go... I put my Lamia body on my shop sale -_-

Rosel
Apr 19, 2013, 09:14 AM
I accidentally trashed my +10 pyroxene weapon and I burned through all my meseta trying to +10 the replacement.

Not many opportunities to "fail" in this game, unless bad luck with RNG counts...

zegun~kun
Apr 19, 2013, 09:46 AM
maxed out Resta advanced on my Fo . . . . . just right after last Wednesday's reset . . .

gigawuts
Apr 19, 2013, 04:25 PM
I accidentally trashed my +10 pyroxene weapon and I burned through all my meseta trying to +10 the replacement.

Not many opportunities to "fail" in this game, unless bad luck with RNG counts...

i'm not counting the rng

if i was this thread would have about 30 pages of me alone

Crysteon
Apr 19, 2013, 04:31 PM
Does dying by a trap, followed by a barrage of missiles from an infected gunship, at Darkers Den while soloing counts as a fail? Because that happened my very first time doing it and I still feel wrong about it : ohgodwhy: .

EvilMag
Apr 19, 2013, 04:41 PM
Does dying by a trap, followed by a barrage of missiles from an infected gunship, at Darkers Den while soloing counts as a fail? Because that happened my very first time doing it and I still feel wrong about it : ohgodwhy: .
That happened to a friend of mine recently. Except that the ring trap didn't show up so he couldn't move and got stuck thus missiles come down on him. Most bullshit death I've ever heard and not a surprise since its coming from the Darker's Den.

Z-0
Apr 19, 2013, 04:43 PM
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

The exact same thing happened to me. The snare trap came up just as missiles were coming down. >_>

Chik'Tikka
Apr 19, 2013, 04:47 PM
was doing Hunar with a group, we all split up in area 3 too look, after uncovering the whole map we met up again, a code rescue black hole appeared and sucked me up, placing me as far away as possible from the group, then hunar spawned inside the cage/dome+^_^+ i was so shocked i forgot to record it, but that was BS+^_^+ i only lasted like 3 minutes....

gigawuts
Apr 19, 2013, 04:48 PM
What about when you get pushed backwards into a trap, knocked down inside of it, and then exact when you become vulnerable it explodes - finishing you off?

disaster.report
Apr 19, 2013, 05:03 PM
Or when it appears and you're running away from it, and you eventually find yourself at a dead end.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 19, 2013, 05:13 PM
Most of my fails come from playing with the wrong people >_>.

Only two I can think of are running TACOs not knowing about the shortcuts and shocking falz in his first form before I knew it was like MH and his resistance increased with every proc.

jooozek
Apr 19, 2013, 05:39 PM
joining a random falz mpa and see english speakers tell japanese how to play in english when a english player shocked falz twice in the first phase already

Crysteon
Apr 19, 2013, 05:48 PM
joining a random falz mpa and see english speakers tell japanese how to play in english when a english player shocked falz twice in the first phase already

Stupidity Level: Gaijin.

MetalDude
Apr 19, 2013, 06:12 PM
*Baka Gaijin.

~Aya~
Apr 19, 2013, 08:45 PM
Most of my fails come from playing with the wrong people >_>.

Only two I can think of are running TACOs not knowing about the shortcuts and shocking falz in his first form before I knew it was like MH and his resistance increased with every proc.

wait.. this sounds familiar.. oh.. plays with me a lot.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 19, 2013, 09:12 PM
I'd have said it was you if it was you, goofball

Jay6
Apr 20, 2013, 01:58 AM
Last night, I joined in on a friend's game, and he was trying to complete the lillipan rescue mission in mines. He was already in the third area when I joined in, just about to complete the mission, and I go in and use Safoie on everything, thus, failing the mission. BBQ Lillipan, anyone?

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 20, 2013, 10:27 AM
I remember a long, long time ago I had a few friends help me out on my SP CO. It was during one of the last Quartz encounters that we stumbled upon an extra Quartz prior to reaching the end. So there we were fighting this Quartz and all of a sudden he was swatting down everyone around me. I revived everyone and continued to fight. A couple more party members died and I revived 'em too, but I met with a fatal end.

Not even five seconds later and Quarrz died.

FLAMINGO CHORD
Apr 20, 2013, 12:11 PM
When I first started the game I didn't realize we all got free AC to make one more character.

I didn't have the English patch, but thought my knowledge of Japanese was good enough to not fail through menus. So, I saw the character selection menu for my newly made character and misread the kanji for "erase" with "change" (which is a mistake no one should ever reasonably make)...

and deleted it my main.

Then I had to make a new character with the free AC.

So, now I have 0 AC and one character, because I had too much faith in my ability to read Japanese, despite having taken it for 4 years.

Also, tried solo hard nab TACO as Hu/Fi @ level 30/12 (which is 5 levels under what is recommended) and actually got to Snow Banth @ around 16:30 which was crazy to me since it usually takes forever for me to kill Rockbear in that small arena with the Gulfs all on my ass.

Anyway, I thought it would be easy to kill him using the corner glitch so I camped out at the spawn area and tried to get him in the corner and start the swipe loop, except he hit me and I bounced into the corner, and then he did that 3 hit combo which hit me OTG and I died.

I've never come close to getting that time or even beating it at hard mode solo at that level.

cheapgunner
Apr 20, 2013, 01:38 PM
Here's a good story.

I've been playing since late March after getting back from a 5 month absence and wondering how I was gonna make money quick. I couldn't get a 3 day shop ticket from dozens of fun scratches and I had 700 AC to my account unused still. Only until after the Forest EQ was done did I realize I could of bought a 30 day MyShop ticket instead of needlessly trying to get a 3 day one from scratch... >.>

Chik'Tikka
Apr 23, 2013, 08:59 PM
after some time i managed to get abducted for the 1st time, which i did my best to record, about 14 minutes in got a 630 error.... well, after that I've been trying to get abducted again so i could make a full recording of the mission, and today i succeeded.
you know what i forgot to do??? turn the big fat white system mouse cursor off..... so now my recording which I've been trying to get for what feels like forever is completely ruined.... anyway, I'll still upload it, but if i ever get another successful abduction imma delete 1st thing+^_^+

~Aya~
Apr 23, 2013, 09:48 PM
I ran 4 vhard TA's while not having CO's active when I could have~ /ragequitthatday

strikerhunter
Apr 23, 2013, 10:31 PM
I got 2 failed stories myself since one just came today :P

1. After my first time completing VH Elder Falz (I done him many time before on H/N and understand the fight already for more drops) I pulled an Elder Rod from him, but guess what? As soon as I saw the name.............DCed :P and never got another one to date.

2. After saying "Now onto the two easy TACOs" my party got abducted on our 3rd VH TACO, failed as I predicted because we had no force (hunter, gunner x3). So we resumed TACOing, and guess what? Another abduction after I crossed my fingers for no abduction and the difference was that we lasted longer this time around even with no force subs, problem: we ran into 2 Dark Argni.

SakoHaruo
Apr 23, 2013, 11:17 PM
Happened early in the morning today(yesterday)

I have a spare Lamdba sword that I bought awhile back but I never used it. so the whole time it's been sitting in my storage. I check the prices in the player shop to see how much they go for when maxed out. everything seems legit. I grind this sucker to +10 with 100k then I unlock the potential a few times and grind it back to +10. now I add abilties. you know.. the typical vol/quartz soul powah III lulz because that shit sells. of course Dudu was being an asshole like usual so I had to give it a few tries before he finally submit to me. Now that everything is done I'm ready to sell this beast.

so I click on my shop and for some reason I can't find the weapon. oh ok I must have locked it in my inventory right? wrong. turns out I already equip this weapon to my sub palette once and I forgot to even check if it was player lock. Good job Sako :no:

charliewu
Apr 24, 2013, 12:54 AM
During a PSE burst, I didn't pick up the rare items that dropped... after the maybe 5-7 min burst ended... it got overwrite and gone!! ; ; hope it wasn't 10*!!

Finalzone
Apr 24, 2013, 02:51 AM
I had a fail moment when I had low health point against Banther after I managed to defeat Banshee. That damn Banther somehow figured out my mag was just fully charged and quickly KOed before my mag casted invincibility.

Ezodagrom
Apr 24, 2013, 06:18 AM
I had a fail moment when I had low health point against Banther after I managed to defeat Banshee. That damn Banther somehow figured out my mag was just fully charged and quickly KOed before my mag casted invincibility.
Dieing right before mag casted invincibility...that has happened a few times to me... :<

Ce'Nedra
Apr 24, 2013, 06:44 AM
I haven't logged into PSO serious for a month now literally. Do I will the fail story contest?

Dnd
Apr 24, 2013, 07:12 AM
Dying in nab2 TA like a nab, problem was my cat was walking over the keyboard to get my attention, steps on return as the retire option pops up -> wastes partys time completely... fail

Code-red
Apr 24, 2013, 01:40 PM
tunnels exploration( hard)
this was while ago before I unlocked gunner i tried to do a solo run but...
note i was using a launcher at the time.

attempt 1

managed to destroy the arms of big vardha only to be vacuumed into the cannon and got shot off the ship. Before being vaporized by the four bow cannons after I got up.

attempt 2

"Maybe if i can take out the front four cannons" Main bow hatches open in front of the ship. I didn't react fast enough and well .....vaporized again

attempt 3

got surrounded by both darkers and machine enemies after backpedaling into a dead end. My health was low due to fact i had my camera facing forward. I kept walking and barrel rolling over spike traps and floating mine traps without knowing it. I barrel rolled back to avoid a sparzyle only to set off a floating mine right next to me.

Attempt 4

finally beat the boss only this time when i saw big vardha attempt to vacuum the deck I abandoned ship as fast as possible.

Natsu Nem
Apr 24, 2013, 02:32 PM
I was grinding my Surukurai after making myself homeless buying grind protects and grind success rate boosts. I pressed the grind button a little too fast making me do a grind without any boosts or protects.

ITEM LEVEL HAS DROPPED BY 3!

~Aya~
Apr 24, 2013, 02:34 PM
I was grinding my Surukurai after making myself homeless buying grind protects and grind success rate boosts. I pressed the grind button a little too fast making me do a grind without any boosts or protects.

ITEM LEVEL HAS DROPPED BY 3!

You know what to do.. *pulls out gunslash and takes aim at Dudu..* You're fired.

Aquayoshi
Apr 24, 2013, 03:57 PM
I remember doing the Falz Hunar city EQ a long time ago with one of my friends.
It was just the two of us, and we were basically running through without killing hardly anything (because we were underleveled), just trying to find the boss, to no avail. Suddenly, "Emergency Code: CLONE!", and two overpowered JP Forces pop out. We fought them for about two minutes, doing hardly any damage even with my Weak Bullet on them constantly. Then I mess up a dodge and get wasted by a Zan, and when my partner runs over to revive me, she gets pwned, too.

We respawned in the camp ship ... and promptly canceled the quest.

From then on, I always made sure to WB the Forces first. ^^;

Rien
Apr 24, 2013, 09:47 PM
Wanna hear the best PSO2 Fail Story?

PSO2.

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 09:49 PM

PSO2.
Dudu is officially crying in the blue room.

Ezodagrom
Apr 29, 2013, 07:58 PM
Doing one of Barbara's client orders, complete the Wolgahda quest 3 times with S rank in 25 minutes using only a specific weapon, was now doing my last run with Knuckles (already did this for twin daggers and double sabers), and, in the last room before heading to Wolgahda (thinking that I was almost done with this CO), I switched to the wrong weapon...

Here I go now for what I hope will actually be the last run... ._.

Ace-zatzu
Apr 29, 2013, 09:30 PM
Dying in nab2 TA like a nab, problem was my cat was walking over the keyboard to get my attention, steps on return as the retire option pops up -> wastes partys time completely... fail
LOOOOL i can account for this event

Narrillnezzurh
Apr 29, 2013, 10:41 PM
Got my hunter to thirty and immediately started on my fighter orders. I don't bother picking up my hunter SP order, and I find not one, but two Ragnes on my way through Forest free explore :/

Not much of a fail, but it made me a little angry.

Project Astral
May 5, 2013, 11:59 AM
This fail happened in the boss room of the Ama TA on VH. I had positioned myself for an aerial AB against Mister Vol when a Wonda decided to stroll up from behind. I ignored it since the Vol was almost dead. Well the Wonda didn't like being ignored so it smacked me with the first hit of it's arm move while I was in the armor-state of AB. I shrugged it off since I had plenty of HP and I was going to step the second, BUT NOPE! Before my step even registers it's invincible frames the Wonda hits me with the second motion and sends me flying right into Vol the Impaler, who just so happened to be using it's horn toss attack at the perfect time! To say the least my poor cast ended up a skewered mess and I flipped my keyboard.

Next one that could "possibly" be considered an RNG fail. I have not found a shop pass yet after using a total of 39,500 FUN (395 scratch attempts). Probably making myself more sad by keeping track but I'm hoping I can win a "Bad at FUN" award or something! :corn:

~Aya~
May 5, 2013, 12:58 PM
↑ LOOOOOL.... I hate gu wonda so much.. I am dreading every Amdu TA because of this.. mostly at the end when gu wonda always stands infront of kawaiiDragonKuns head and just scoots his ass along as you and Vol do battle.. Many times have I AB or DA'd into gu wonda shield like 10x in a row.

FU gu wonda and your strut

Project Astral
May 5, 2013, 02:58 PM
I agree completely.

I swear for whatever reason the Wondas in that TA just seem to be the worst. I would almost be willing to bet I have died by (or because of) every single one in that TA at one point or another.

Dnd
May 6, 2013, 07:50 AM
Soloing +11 risk lv59 2x boosted quartz dragon, broke every part due to fighter daggers, had 2 mins to kill it before my boost runs off, everything was going well until I lost my place in my combo, so hit overend instead of sonic arrow and, well...
[SPOILER-BOX]I died, losing 16 mins of combat time on the dragon and a reasonable chance of rares.
http://imageshack.us/a/img593/9585/failzs.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Darki
May 6, 2013, 09:16 AM
In some missions, some enemies really shine for their ability to become a great pain in the ass when they wouldn't even be noticed in other conditions.

Take, for example, Dahgash and other fish-like darkers. In normal conditions, you just zap them all in a Zondeel hell before they have time to move. Sometimes they manage to make it to their signature mode: that kinda zig-zag munching dash that doesn't hit for THAT much. No matter, they usually don't live too much to tell the tale.

EXCEPT in Darker's Den. Dark Ragne's spot. Not sure if intentional or just coincidence, but the little bastards have the fucking ability to start their munch-fest ALWAYS in the worst moment. Ragne's about to gnaw you with its claws? Let's JG it-lolno! Dahgash bit your ass (which is unguarded) so Ragne can easily smack you a good one. Oh wait, Ragne's leaping, let me dash in the exact moment it lands-lolno! Dahgash hits you for 2 damage, enough to flinch you long enough so Ragne slams you flat on the floor. Oh wait, we got stunned by the slam but we're alive, let's swirl the joystick quickly so we can heal-lolno! Dahgash starts the attack any time between your starting twirling the joystick and charging Resta, so it hits you precisely in the worst possible moment and die.

And not to count any other moment where they get you, like just in the exact moment where you're casting a tech on Ragne (the exact split second between dropping the attack and being able to dodge? that's right, then), or simply when you're panicking because you're low of HP and wanna run away to heal-then you have 4 of them doing the attack as a perfectly synchronized combo of death that usually hits you every single fucking time.

Oh wait, you just decided that you're going to kill them ALL in a rage fuelled by vengeful retribution. BUT WAIT, they take two hits to flinch out of the dash. Or they dash EXACTLY while you're charging Zondeel and releasing it (therefore getting smacked by all of them right when you've attracted them all on your face). Or you get smacked by 3 or by Ragne while you're throwing Zondes at one.

Then, finally you manage to down the Ragne's four legs and you're in that glorious moment where you'll see BIG NUMB4RZ flying off its core as you'll be Over-Ending it to hell. Well, Dahgash has another plan. They'll either 1) dance around the core with their dash so you gotta dodge them during all the time the Ragne's down, or 2) they allow you to start the Over End, then just kill you while you can't cancel the animation.

Fun as fuck. All of the above has happened to me, and more retarded situations that I can't recall right now. I think in Den those are the single fuckers I hate the most, lol.

Ezodagrom
May 6, 2013, 02:51 PM
Trying to record a video of the Ragne EQ, everything was going fine, until my little sis came here and started talking to me mid ragne... I completely lost my focus, started getting hit alot, started failing the timing for just guard, and even when trying to switch between brave and wise stance, I turned off fury stance instead...

I really hate this about myself, the smallest distraction is enough to ruin my focus when doing stuff like this... ._.

~Aya~
May 6, 2013, 04:36 PM
Trying to record a video of the Ragne EQ, everything was going fine, until my little sis came here and started talking to me mid ragne... I completely lost my focus, started getting hit alot, started failing the timing for just guard, and even when trying to switch between brave and wise stance, I turned off fury stance instead...

I really hate this about myself, the smallest distraction is enough to ruin my focus when doing stuff like this... ._.

I'll be sure to /whisper you in the middle of every quest you are doing from now on 8D

Ezodagrom
May 6, 2013, 04:59 PM
I'll be sure to /whisper you in the middle of every quest you are doing from now on 8D
I meant distractions outside of the game, I also don't record as much as I used to. ^^;

~Aya~
May 6, 2013, 05:08 PM
I meant distractions outside of the game, I also don't record as much as I used to. ^^;

I must come to your country and force feed you cake during boss battles. 8D

Ezodagrom
May 6, 2013, 05:14 PM
I must come to your country and force feed you cake during boss battles. 8D
I...like the cake part...but...force feeding during bosses..... ;-;

Zorafim
May 6, 2013, 05:24 PM
Intense rage about darker fish

Those guys always hit me during their munch. My instinct when something attacks me is to hit it so it flinches. Obviously that doesn't work well with them. Well I could dodge, but they seem to follow me through the dodge and hit me after I'm done. My last instinct would be to just guard, which isn't always an option for me (I'm only hunter a sixth of the time).

tl;dr: Fuck fish. All fish should burn in hell.

AgemFrostMage
May 6, 2013, 06:39 PM
So I finish the rare mineral quest, but the timer still goes down, and no telepipe in sight. So immediately afterward an emergency code comes up and a couple of big robots kill me! I was stunned so couldn't do anything and heal takes too long to charge sometimes. I normally find no problem with that particular code. Also, one emergency code right on top of the other in the cave, I needed to use the mining machines, but the walls close in on me and I needed to kill monsters to complete that code, so I succeeded the elimination failed the collect due to the second machine being inaccessible =(

~Aya~
May 7, 2013, 03:17 AM
not really a fail but, got abducted twice about back to back and quit both cause didn't feel like doing it. 8D

blace
May 7, 2013, 03:27 AM
Was showing a friend how the game worked and allowed him to play from the PC I play on, while playing from my Vita as a party member.

He kept attacking the chrome dragon after I told him to back off of it so that it would focus on me. Instead, he ran into my general area during the chrome dragon's flying spike attack, nearly taking me out. This was on normal by the way and now Tesseract has a higher death count than what I would've liked.

Edit: He didn't have an account and I had three. In the end, we managed to do the Falz EQ with 2 minutes before it started.

Jyasupa
May 7, 2013, 04:32 AM

PSO2.

This thread ended on page nine.

~Aya~
May 7, 2013, 04:46 AM
This thread ended on page nine.

Yutaaan.. you're right.... but there are stories that are needed to unfold before the thirsties get here...

phurion
May 7, 2013, 05:34 AM
Just got a random EC while running solo. "Attack the imposter Arks?" Got one hit and had to abandon it. I've never seen that before, so I'm assuming it's a rare EC.

Sandmind
May 7, 2013, 06:30 AM
Just got a random EC while running solo. "Attack the imposter Arks?" Got one hit and had to abandon it. I've never seen that before, so I'm assuming it's a rare EC.

Clone cannot show up in normal. Good thing, because those are copied from actual players, with similar damage and defense, but a ton more hp. For someone who just started hard, it's a permanent code avoid...

My first one, in my early lv20s, was a HU or FI, I left it alone after a few minute, because my razan was doing 1 damage. 2nd was a force who popped up in my face and 1shotted with a megid before I could react at all. 3rd was a ranger that I saw coming and quitted the run. 4th, earlier, I believe might had been sega made, because the name was something like "standard hero" and looked 100% like the basic HUmar model. Being lv42 with a few friend npc, that one ended up losing.

Requiem Aeternam
May 7, 2013, 06:44 AM
Clone cannot show up in normal. Good thing, because those are copied from actual players, with similar damage and defense, but a ton more hp. For someone who just started hard, it's a permanent code avoid...

My first one, in my early lv20s, was a HU or FI, I left it alone after a few minute, because my razan was doing 1 damage. 2nd was a force who popped up in my face and 1shotted with a megid before I could react at all. 3rd was a ranger that I saw coming and quitted the run. 4th, earlier, I believe might had been sega made, because the name was something like "standard hero" and looked 100% like the basic HUmar model. Being lv42 with a few friend npc, that one ended up losing.

Clones can show up in normal. I've found more clones on normal than any other difficulty. The first Mines quest is the worst for throwing them at me. 90% of the clones I've found were in there. I just quit whenever I find one now regardless of the difficulty, quest or however well I'm doing. I hate them so much :nono:

Aquayoshi
May 7, 2013, 11:53 AM
I was playing a Mines AQ with friends last night, and since I'm only a level 48 GU/RA with crappy gear (only 6* mechguns and Vol units, with no R-Atk affixes), I kept getting pwned. I felt like dead weight since I died at least 5 times, and was doing half as much damage as the rest of the party. The worst part? There was a Fighter in the party who was also level 48 and who didn't die nearly as much as I did. I guess I just plain suck, then... :(

Coatl
May 7, 2013, 11:59 AM
Well, the first step to being good is sucking bad.

Yesterday at Dark arms the bosses died but did not disappear from the map. I stared at them for a good five seconds but then they started going zombie and attacked me, killing me too. Was pretty hilarious but I ended up missing all the meseta!

Neith
May 7, 2013, 01:09 PM
I have a Fire Arms which I've spent well over 1.5mil trying to grind to 10 (I really want the Steadfast Reaper ability). It will not reach 10, no matter what grind items I use or how much money I spend :disapprove:

Also always fun when you get killed by a meteor during Falz Arms fight...while the boss is dying. :lol:

Edit: Haha, the Fire Arms must've heard me complaining. Grinded to 10 straight away this time :lol:

Galax
May 7, 2013, 01:17 PM
I checked out Dragon Ex as a Hunter/Force lv26/lv18.

Gypsy72
May 7, 2013, 02:53 PM
How about dc'ind less than 1 minute into an AQ b quest.... so PO'd!

Ce'Nedra
May 7, 2013, 02:57 PM
How about dc'ind less than 1 minute into an AQ b quest.... so PO'd!

Try it with Darker's Den and then from that point on never able to get into it again even after serval 4 hours of non stop TA spam sessions D:

Ezodagrom
May 7, 2013, 03:02 PM
Try it with Darker's Den and then from that point on never able to get into it again even after serval 4 hours of non stop TA spam sessions D:
The only time I got abducted, it was when I did AQs for the first time. Did 4 AQs, took a break, then went to do a round of VH TAs and got abducted at the start of the 2nd TA. :o

Jungo Torii
May 7, 2013, 03:25 PM
Anyone who has clocked 1k+ hours in this game needs to post that they've done so in this thread.

Ok. I've clocked about 1500 hours. And I plan to clock many more.

...Is that really a fail story? Maybe.

I've had a number of times when I failed the Dragon Altar TA right at the end because the entire party died. I absolutely hate Quartz as a boss.

~Aya~
May 9, 2013, 08:07 AM
Ok. I've clocked about 1500 hours. And I plan to clock many more.

...Is that really a fail story? Maybe.

I've had a number of times when I failed the Dragon Altar TA right at the end because the entire party died. I absolutely hate Quartz as a boss.

Many of those hours come from people afking im sure.. haha 8D.. i have like 500 ish hours atm.. thats also including a lot of afk and just hanging out.

Dnd
May 9, 2013, 08:28 AM
Doing one of Barbara's client orders, complete the Wolgahda quest 3 times with S rank in 25 minutes using only a specific weapon, was now doing my last run with Knuckles (already did this for twin daggers and double sabers), and, in the last room before heading to Wolgahda (thinking that I was almost done with this CO), I switched to the wrong weapon...

Here I go now for what I hope will actually be the last run... ._.

You know you can still fail those client orders even after the boss has been killed and quest clear, right?

I killed a wolga for that one, happy days as it was the final one with WL. I swapped to my lucky rise/omen GS then it slaps a fail notice on me o_O. never done that again for sure.

My total hours clock in at 2,032 at the moment, although i will point out that at least 30% of that is afk time, as a guess :3

Reia
May 9, 2013, 12:59 PM
Doodoo just burned me my leg unit tunes totally 19 times in a row, even with boosters at the start lmao. He sure is working hard today!

Zorafim
May 9, 2013, 02:38 PM
Also always fun when you get killed by a meteor during Falz Arms fight...while the boss is dying. :lol:

Every time this happens, I reply with "Why am I dead?". They really need to fix this. It's really annoying.

Finalzone
May 10, 2013, 05:16 PM
Every time this happens, I reply with "Why am I dead?". They really need to fix this. It's really annoying.

Nah, that can stay. It teached players to no cry victory too soon even when boss is dying.
We learned the hard way when Big Vardha exploded and all parties were nearly killed by explosions.

Zorafim
May 10, 2013, 06:02 PM
The difference is that Vardha (and most other bosses) give you warning when they're about to kamakazi you. The meteor comes out of nowhere, and there's nothing you can do to prepare for it.

Smithee
May 10, 2013, 09:17 PM
I fell through the map the other day during a Lillipa Taco We almost failed because It teleported me to the beginning of the map.

Z-0
May 10, 2013, 09:40 PM
During a heavy Cross Burst in AQ, we had a second of downtime for various reasons (quick loot, needed to mate / shifta / moon / restore PP / whatever), and a Signo Gun sniped out two of our members.

I try to moon but I take too long getting to the Atomizers in my menu (they're not on my palette so I can put more techs on there) so this Gun snipes me. Before the 4th member gets a chance to get to his moons, the Gun snipes him and we all drop dead. We didn't unlock area 3 or set a pipe.

We were at the exit, and there were over 2 minutes left on the clock. ._. We ended up running back but it seems that after a certain number of blocks, you can still spawn burst enemies, and when we started killing again at the end, only one enemy was spawning (3 of us went back to ship and ran back).

:3c

Kierto
May 10, 2013, 09:43 PM
I went in to a Risk 58 FC AQ on a 49/40 Ranger/Hunter with a Lambda Twizzler and Blanc Grenade and outdamaged the 60/60 Gunner/Ranger with a Frigand and Craft Plosion on every group and contributed more to the PSE.

phurion
May 13, 2013, 01:51 PM
>Be in EQ in full party
>Rare, Infected boss EC
>EQ ends, boss not dead yet
>Everyone leaves party the moment the EQ ends.

I guess it's my fault for playing on Block 20. Then again, I've never seen anyone else as unlucky as I am.

Kitoshi
May 13, 2013, 07:18 PM
Did a +14 forest AQ with a friend, ran into a code clone only to get 1 shot by the elysion wearing techer from half the room away.

The fail was quite strong in that one.

Snipehamster
May 14, 2013, 05:00 AM
Ran into an infected Noir Draal and infected Crys Draal on the same evening while soloing VH free exploration.

Died to both due to getting clipped by their ranged attacks (lolconfuse) then one-shotted while running around like a nonce. :wacko:

~Aya~
May 18, 2013, 09:00 AM
Logged in after a going to a party irl last night...... fell asleep in game .. i dontneven want to read my logs...

Ezodagrom
May 18, 2013, 11:08 AM
4 Sil Sadinians rushing towards me, hmm, what should I do...
*uses zondeel* -> *dies*

Gama
May 18, 2013, 11:18 AM
Dark fallz elder run with newbies

Saves them all from dieing "resta and resta and resta and resta..."

almost killing darki

Dies, they dont care to rev

they die, and blame me for dieing.

~Aya~
Mar 21, 2014, 01:33 AM
Log into pso2 for first time in awhile as well as psow. Upon starting up a misson.. I go to encounter trash monsters and theeeen die. Literally forgot how to play. Gg. Necro'd.

Chdata
Mar 21, 2014, 01:51 AM
Here is my fail story:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3110046&postcount=7698

Daiyousei
Mar 21, 2014, 08:16 AM
Log into pso2 for first time in awhile as well as psow. Upon starting up a misson.. I go to encounter trash monsters and theeeen die. Literally forgot how to play. Gg. Necro'd.

I know that feel when you haven't played a class for a while and the timings are all wrong, took a bit to get used to Fi again after coming off BR since Episode 2 released.

Also I want to share an experience recently of enemies attacking in between my Sarabande frames, that was annoying.

Takatsuki
Mar 21, 2014, 08:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZCsiTvH.png

Speaks for itself.

Daiyousei
Mar 21, 2014, 08:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZCsiTvH.png

Speaks for itself.

Fastest way to get level 175 at least.

HIT0SHI
Mar 21, 2014, 09:27 AM
Hahaha that reminds me back when PSO2 came out. Had 20 on everything just to get the Caulem Mag...

Pugas87
Mar 21, 2014, 09:29 AM
Crafting.

Rien
Mar 21, 2014, 10:08 AM

PSO2.

I still stand by my previous statement.

jooozek
Mar 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
i've got quite recently boxed knuckles from vader in XQ
was so excited that i wrote in finds/accomplishments about this and went to campship without picking them up from the terminal

RubyVixen
Mar 21, 2014, 11:00 AM
I still stand by my previous statement.

Care to elaborate?

Dnd
Mar 21, 2014, 11:31 AM
After about an hour of grinding everything while being half asleep 2 weeks ago, I used a full protect on my falclaw from +0 -> +1, because I thought it was +9 still.

Its even more ironic for me because I've laughed to myself thinking no-one can be that stupid to do that.....

Shadowth117
Mar 21, 2014, 11:52 AM
Care to elaborate?

He's basically implying the whole game is a train wreck of a fail. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of dumb problems with this game, but I think it would be wrong to outright call it bad. Its just that for long time players, I don't think enough is done well.

Pugas87
Mar 21, 2014, 11:55 AM
Changed my classes to raise FO/TE (its at 47/18 ) and started a quest solo. Found a rare area with 2 Nove Malidarl and a bunch of Bal Blundarl. Due to my class change my units weren't equipped (happens more than I'd like to admit) on top of having a low lvl sub. The rest is history.

RadiantLegend
Mar 21, 2014, 12:02 PM
Running 2 sets of Taco's without COs

Aussei
Mar 21, 2014, 12:09 PM
Trying to play PSO2 on a zombie laptop that I don't even know how this thing still manages to turn on. It works, it runs decently, it loads faster than my 7 year old desktop..... Still can't find motivation to play it.... Fail.

Evangelion X.XX
Mar 21, 2014, 01:28 PM
This is more of a fail from Sega's part:

I did the Falz's Arms EQ like 30 minutes ago.

After the MPA "beat" the arms (showing the animation of the arms imploding on themselves into another dimension or whatever), the freakin' arms still didn't disappear and got stuck in a frozen Falz-Train-Mode in the middle of the arena, even though the Telepipe to the Campship was readily visible. I was like wtf??? Funny enough the MPA and I can still inflict damage on it even though the fight was already "over"? I don't know what the hell happened; I don't know if the HP on Falz resetted or what... but man... what a friggn glitch. I wanted to stay longer to see what would've happened if I just kept attacking it along with those who haven't telepiped back (and I should've too), but I looked at the clock and it read 10:30 so I decided to take the telepipe back to the campship as well in order to fight Elder next.

Also, a while back ago, something similar happened. Like for example, after the fight with Arms finished (with the animation shown, telepipe in the center stage, etc.), but the freaking arms continued to do their double-hand-ground-pound, and wouldn't disappear.

On another note, yeah, sometimes while finishing the fight, and watching that animation of the arms imploding on themselves, you can see the meteors heading straight toward the MPA hitting players even though they're completely immobile because of the animation; it's an annoying, wtf moment, that's somewhat pretty funny at the same time.

Natsu Nem
Mar 21, 2014, 03:07 PM
Crossposting this "accomplishment"

Well, something amazing happened.

I got stuck with the reject 7/12 TD on my FO/BR. Waiting at the teleporter, I looked over the mpa composition. It didn't look bright. I was the only one with Zondeeling capabilities. Wave 1 begins and I do my usual course of actions. After sniping off the stragglers, the scoreboard came up. I ended up scoring in the mid 500s. I shrugged it off and readied myself for the second wave. The second wave comes and pass and I ended up scoring in the high 500s. "Aw fuck..." I was thinking in my mind. The mpa was being carried hard by me. I had absolutely no clue wtf the other guys were doing. I should not be doing the most damage and scoring, and photon crystal intake was nonexistent. Wave 3 comes and the towers took a lot of damage since I can't be at three places at once. Wave 4 comes and I ended up killing everything as usual. I checked to confirm if I'm really soloing TD. It was still 7/12, still feels like I'm soloing. Wave 5 showed up and purple tower went down while I dealt with green spawns. I dashed over to blue ignoring the mobs at the destroyed purple tower and started dealing with Ragne and its adds. Blue tower ended up going down due to stray adds and Ragne's aoe. The mpa continued to fixate on Ragne at the Blue tower's husk while I scanned the map. A big group had spawned close to the 15% green tower and I Asigiri dashed over from blue to green in response. Approaching the tower, I made the choice to use my only burst barrier to buy enough time for the mpa to notice.

I went to the console hoping to activate the burst barrier in time but I got yanked away by a Goldra's Zondeel. Realizing this, I tried to Asigiri out of the Zondeel but I was a few pp short. The tower ended up falling resulting in quest failure.

Zondeeled away from the tower by a Goldrahda.
NOW THATS IRONY

ThePendragon
Mar 21, 2014, 03:29 PM
I'm posting this here again.
I
Was
Killed
by
a
Rappy.

Nothing. I repeat. NOTHING can possibly top this.
ever.

You mean a Nab Rappy right? Because if you got killed by a Rappy, you win this thread. It's not even possible, Rappy's don't attack you...