PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz Elder 7* or higher weapon drops

SisterPrincess
Apr 16, 2013, 12:26 PM
Is it more likely to get rare weapons by destroy only 1 side of the arms instead of both sides of arms? I keep hearing 11* all came from not breaking all arms.

Before Janrary, I got like 4 Elder Rifles and 4 Elder Rods within 20 tries. From Febrary and after I got 1 Elder Rifle within 40 tries. Does anyone have same experience as I do?

Shadowth117
Apr 16, 2013, 12:36 PM
Is it more likely to get rare weapons by destroy only 1 side of the arms instead of both sides of arms? I keep hearing 11* all came from not breaking all arms.

Before Janrary, I got like 4 Elder Rifles and 4 Elder Rods within 20 tries. From Febrary and after I got 1 Elder Rifle within 40 tries. Does anyone have same experience as I do?

Its all pretty random and it appears there is a correlation between lack of recent game activity (ie long breaks) and rare drops in some cases.

Regardless, arm breakage if anything only seems to give you a better chance at the drops from my experience. I could be wrong though.

Bellion
Apr 16, 2013, 12:39 PM
If the 10☆, 11☆, and 12☆ weapons are linked to Elder's main body, then destroying arms won't affect those drops. Not destroying the arms leads to 0 Elder units and probably less Iritista stones and it won't affect those rare weapon drops anyway.

May as well destroy them.

Z-0
Apr 16, 2013, 12:39 PM
You will not get more weapons by breaking the arms, only units. Breaking the arms isn't important at all, you just might as well since you can only kill Elder once on each char per session.

And yes, the drop rates were most definitely nerfed after they fixed the multiple Falz trick. I've had far, far, far less drops.

Dnd
Apr 16, 2013, 12:51 PM
The arms only drop meseta and enable the slot unit drops (And other misc crap). As far as i know the stones are only from the core drop (I've had groups killing 3-4 arms and getting 4 stones, yet killing 13 arms and getting 2 stones) and using rare boost tickets nets you another 1-3 stones on average.

the 11/12* drops are hyper rare with the only thing effecting them is if you get s-rank or c-rank, and without a falz event like Christmas it only appears to be 'nerfed' because hes not appearing 5-6 times a day any-more. But as far as drops go they have been pretty average for me since he first started appearing, still not yielding the falclaw i so want

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 16, 2013, 06:20 PM
It should be made clear it's not the S rank or C rank itself here, but that number of kills affect the number of drops from a boss and if you're dead when falz dies, you'll have 0 kills which means less drops and consequently also results in a C Rank.

By all rights you can get any rank possible and as long as you get credit for the kill at th eend you'll get max drops.

Kyra Tierney
Apr 17, 2013, 04:05 AM
11* and 12* weapons come from breaking two lower arms. They require a lot of damage to break and if you waste time breaking other arms, Falz will die before lower arms break. So, if you notice player attacking other arm tell them that they are аsshоles, maybe it will change their mind.

Macman
Apr 17, 2013, 04:12 AM
^Real funny.

Shinamori
Apr 17, 2013, 04:26 AM
You can't break his lower arms, Kind of would mess up his attack patterns.

blace
Apr 17, 2013, 04:39 AM
Doesn't stop them regardless. People will always attack the lower arms/core.

Shinamori
Apr 17, 2013, 05:26 PM
Yea, in b20.

blace
Apr 17, 2013, 05:48 PM
Try blocks 4, 5 and 7, but block 20 can be pretty bad.

Shinamori
Apr 18, 2013, 03:27 AM
I do 10-13.