PDA

View Full Version : Previous Matterboard Campaign

ZeGoose
Apr 17, 2013, 09:46 AM
Did the people who had not completed their matterboards yet but did so to get their excubes complete or reach mb8? I got to mb8 but did not finish it yet thinking that was just the requirement.

Anyone else want to enlighten me?

jooozek
Apr 17, 2013, 09:50 AM
i guess it was a mistranslation since i reached 8th motherboard too and got only 1 excube
edit: actually wait
they didnt distribute the excubes yet
its something else
"As compensation for the Zonde nerf, if you logged in between January 23rd through April 10th, you will receive 1 EXCube per character."
from WBMike's blog

WBMike
Apr 17, 2013, 09:53 AM
The EXCubes you got in this update were for the Zonde nerf, the Matterboard campaign prizes will release in Late April.

It doesn't speficy whether you should clear the entire matterboard マターボードの8枚目を入手した方全員 only that you "obtain" the 8th matterboard.

ZeGoose
Apr 17, 2013, 09:53 AM
i guess it was a mistranslation since i reached 8th motherboard too and got only 1 excube
edit: actually wait
they didnt distribute the excubes yet
its something else
"As compensation for the Zonde nerf, if you logged in between January 23rd through April 10th, you will receive 1 EXCube per character."
from WBMike's blog

That is what it was for? That's good to know. Forces got double compensation.

fay
Apr 17, 2013, 10:02 AM
On the subject of matterboards, I've been stuck on 7 for ages. I'm half way through it and I need to complete two of those story missions. Thing is, I've done them multiple times and it won't register as being done so i'm missing something in it. I don't know what I'm missing though. Is there any source online which tells me how to actually complete these missions and have them count?

ZeGoose
Apr 17, 2013, 10:12 AM
On the subject of matterboards, I've been stuck on 7 for ages. I'm half way through it and I need to complete two of those story missions. Thing is, I've done them multiple times and it won't register as being done so i'm missing something in it. I don't know what I'm missing though. Is there any source online which tells me how to actually complete these missions and have them count?

Are you talking about the mines and floating continent missions again? If yes you have to find the fork in the original path. In the mines you originally fought ga wondas and had to play with the switches. When you go the second time you're not suppose to take this path. Same goes for the fc one, not the path that has you playing mario.

~Aya~
Apr 17, 2013, 10:28 AM
Didn't even check my box yet~ Here I go!

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! Thanks for reminding me ^^

Pyrii
Apr 17, 2013, 10:43 AM
Remember to use the Visiphone to check for campaign rewards. got my level up rewards.

ZeGoose
Apr 17, 2013, 10:52 AM
Remember to use the Visiphone to check for campaign rewards. got my level up rewards.

Thanks for that heads up.