PDA

View Full Version : Do males get Facial-hair options in PSO2?

Daemon Gildas
Apr 17, 2013, 10:59 PM
Sorry to be starting so many threads today, just really been getting pumped about the game with a friend!

Anyways, I've always dug the cool, clean aesthetic of the armor and clothing options in the Phantasy Star games, but I'm a sucker for making my characters looking like myself, which means some facial-hair options would be most welcome!

The last game I really played much was PSU, and it felt awfully limited in that regard; I remember the specific styles were tied to your face, which not only mean they looked "flat", but mostly that it usually meant having "Old man-face" :P

Are there options for different beard-styles, and if so, how robust are the options? Specifically, I'm hoping for a chin-only goatee, or a full-beard.

Punisher106
Apr 17, 2013, 11:21 PM
Yes, there are facial hair options. Ask any Dudu clone running around.

Xaeris
Apr 17, 2013, 11:23 PM
The options for facial hair are a little sparse. You have the choice of a mustache, full beard, and stubble. You can mix two of them, and that's about it.

Daemon Gildas
Apr 17, 2013, 11:32 PM
The options for facial hair are a little sparse. You have the choice of a mustache, full beard, and stubble. You can mix two of them, and that's about it.

Huh, that seems odd. I would've thought a standard goatee would have been a shoe-in.

Hmm, is there a way to download that Character-Creation demo in English yet? Kind of interested in what kinds of options there are to play this. I've seen some awesome-looking gameplay videos, but I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to character's appearance :D