PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Melody On Stage AC/FUN Scratches

Vintasticvin
Apr 18, 2013, 12:30 PM
So far I've gotten all the parts and costumes I wanted buuuut theres probably a few items I would like from it. How about you? Did you get all you wanted from these scratch offs?

Gardios
Apr 18, 2013, 12:56 PM
Bought Checked Hunting Cap and Judgment Coat from AC scratch, still need Rappy chick from FUN scratch but I'll wait for the next rotation.

Yay for playing the worst character body type when it comes to costumes/accessories.

Vintasticvin
Apr 18, 2013, 01:05 PM
Least SoJ did the fleshie some well deserved love costume wise... I really want that Clotho Jacket even though my Cast and Caseal can't wear it =/

Dnd
Apr 18, 2013, 01:11 PM
Brought miku outfit and hair, then did 11 200ac scratches, got 10 cast parts and a full protect.. gg

Vintasticvin
Apr 18, 2013, 01:18 PM
Brought miku outfit and hair, then did 11 200ac scratches, got 10 cast parts and a full protect.. gg

:p Dem parts bring all the bots your yard and you're like "Hell ya I'm better than you. I can teach you but I'd have to charge."

Sayara
Apr 18, 2013, 01:45 PM
Bought Checked Hunting Cap and Judgment Coat from AC scratch, still need Rappy chick from FUN scratch but I'll wait for the next rotation.

Yay for playing the worst character body type when it comes to costumes/accessories.
THIS. I cannot wait til the butler update to finally get something else appealing for Tingle.

iridesence
Apr 19, 2013, 09:42 AM
haze sorceress & ballistic coat best looking dresses imo.

though i woudnt mind getting a miko outfit. but im way to poor for that lol.

(unable to purchase AC to this game due to my bank blacklisting the middleman companies used for ac purchase on this version, so no shop or player trade for me QQ. )

Shirai
Apr 19, 2013, 09:50 AM
got everything I wanted,but kind of want the miku outfit and kind of don't.

probably will save money for next scratch,them butler and maid outfits...and one of kuna's hair!