PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Retiring! bye bye PSO2 <3

Meyfei
Apr 20, 2013, 03:50 PM
I'm saying bye! to all my frie... pfft who am i kidding xD I had one heck of a blast with what fun i did have but im done now peeps. Meyfei/Kirau is taking a nap.

Real life is calling me for 3 months and during that time away i'll be breaking my ass trying to get a job, and help my mother out while she recovers from ankle surgery. So no more fun and games, once im steady with a job im hitting the books and getting college crap planned. Going to be an accountant perhaps!

found someone to take over The Infamous Meyfei's reign of terror!

And remember people! Stay in school, behave yourselvs, and always believe in yourself and those around you!

blace
Apr 20, 2013, 04:00 PM
Giving an account away isn't even allowed in general. Regardless, take care in your endeavor.

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 20, 2013, 04:01 PM
You should keep your account in case you get the urge to play again. It would save you from restarting.

Anyway, good luck for the future ^^

Meyfei
Apr 20, 2013, 04:05 PM
Oh giving it away is so i DONT come back ^^

and i am fully aware it's against the rules and am willing to own up to the rule break. I just Made sure not to request money for it.

And thank you :D

blace
Apr 20, 2013, 04:09 PM
No one will be able to log in anyway. You'll need to give out the email as well.

Meyfei
Apr 20, 2013, 04:11 PM
Its possible to change the email right?
We can talk in PM/AIM/Skype/MSN and just confirm the accepted changes.

Edit: Or i could just change the email and give it to them.

blace
Apr 20, 2013, 04:14 PM
With how the settings are, changing email addresses can be an ordeal.

Meyfei
Apr 20, 2013, 04:19 PM
I found someone i trust to take over.
:D

RadiantLegend
Apr 20, 2013, 04:51 PM
o/ You sound like cool dude. Good luck with school and keep up the courageous effort with helping you mom. Giving up is not an option :D

lostinseganet
Apr 20, 2013, 05:19 PM
Go to community college your first two years. Try HARD to get a internship. Pay the interest on your loans while you are in school. They add up FAST!!!

Meyfei
Apr 20, 2013, 05:37 PM
Internship, i've heard and asked about it before. I'm not well educated on many forms of educational benefits/programs. I'll look it up... ...

Yes... an internship sound lovely. I'd really be interested in taking one that travels abroad, anything to get away from Canada xD!

I was chatting to some friends and they're in the one is in the US the other is overseas, they mentioned they didn't really have to pay to get classes, or just about nothing. Any idea what this is about, and what other forms of pay/assisted education benefits there are out there?

Would help greatly to learn about these things ^^

As for my mother i think she mentioned it like 3 years ago lol but things got postponed. Knowing her she'll be stubborn and walk on her ankle anyway >.>
It's mostly just gonna be cleaning, doing laundry, and cooking suppers among the previous mentioned things. ;x darn 2 floor houses.

Macman
Apr 20, 2013, 06:04 PM
You'll be back.

Meyfei
Apr 21, 2013, 11:42 AM
Well, maybe some day, but it'll be a long time from now.