PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Durandal and high star units...

Tosh
Mar 6, 2001, 04:35 PM
I am looking for a Durandal (preferrably with good %'s, but absolutely not with -'s). I am also looking for the following:

TP/Revival
HP/Revival
Perfect Resist

I have tons of stuff so I will not list it all... tell me what you want and we can work somethin out.

Vyse
Mar 6, 2001, 05:21 PM
i have a Durandal with nuetral stats. You can contact me at [email protected]

Tosh
Mar 6, 2001, 10:00 PM
Or I will post here =P. What are you looking for? If I have somethin you want then we can email. If not, I feel it would be a wasted effort. Thanks. BTW, I will trade somethin better than the Durandal, cause I can never find it. (i.e. Twin Brand.. etc)

ragnarok
Mar 7, 2001, 01:03 AM
I got the durandel, too bad i cant use it, really nice stats... anywayz i need a cell mag.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 05:51 AM
I have a Hero/Ability. I'm looking for a Holy Ray or Egg Blaster.

Reply here and/or [email protected]. I also have aim and icq. Thanks.

Tosh
Mar 7, 2001, 08:27 AM
What are the Durandal %'s you spoke of? If I do agree to trade for a cell, I would want more than the Duran.. .what else can you offer?

Tosh
Mar 7, 2001, 08:31 AM
rK - I have the items you want.. but I also have Hero/Ability, do you have anything on my list or Celestial Armor, Parasite Wear Vejulla or make an offer.

rK_Omega
Mar 7, 2001, 08:34 AM
Sorry closest thing I have is Celestial Shield but not armor. Ill let you know If I find the items you need.

BigP
Mar 7, 2001, 07:18 PM
I have a Durandal +9, but not sure of percentages. I know there's no negatives.
I'd like a mag cell, stag cutlery and maybe a last survivor.(anything good really) I would like an inferno bazooka or c-bringer but I know thats too much to ask forhttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Tosh
Mar 7, 2001, 07:36 PM
Sorry guys, I have recently picked up a Durandal. BigP, if yours has + %'s pls post and we may be able to work somethin out.

BigP
Mar 8, 2001, 01:11 PM
sORRY, I checked and they're all neautral.