PDA

View Full Version : DIE!!! EVERYONE SUCKS!!

Ramus_Valle
Apr 3, 2003, 01:43 PM
EVERYONE heere doesn't have shit to trade!!! rush that shit down you scrubby ass legits!!

Stricker
Apr 3, 2003, 01:49 PM
WHAT???

You are mean.

Maijiita
Apr 3, 2003, 01:52 PM
Everyone believes what they want to believe it's sad... I feel sorry for you. I take it your not a duper, yet you are called one. I'm sorry to hear that. Just, Ignore the peanut gallery...

Funny thing is, That if you ask a person if they believe in hell. They reply yes, they don't want to go there. Why I said it was a funny thing? Because we are already in hell. Death is the only freedom we fear. Why? Human nature fears everything it doesn't understand.

My Point, It's either fear or lack of understanding (like I've said before.)

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 08:06 PM
nother ignorant duper OH BOY!

-Eden-
Apr 3, 2003, 08:55 PM
Dupers aren't intelligent enough to realize the damage they cause. Thats why their usually younger kids, or they can't comprehend their actions responsibly, as they relate to other people. The thing that all dupers miss the most, is that the online PSO world in not "their game." Its all of ours.

I have no idea whether this guy is legit or not, but most rares that people have are dups that have been traded constantly. The funny thing is that duping destroys the economy of PSO more than people think. This guy reflects a good example. His expectations of items are too high of people. This person may not have cheated himself, but he is corrupted by the actions of actual dupers and cheaters, another sad example of why people shouldn't cheat to begin with.

Conflicts like this is what you get when people cheat.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Eden- on 2003-04-03 18:00 ]</font>

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 09:07 PM
rush that shit down you scrubby ass legits!!

2 things if you don't wna be banned first watch the lauguage and who you are directing it to and watch whos feelings your hurting...

TeamPhalanx
Apr 3, 2003, 09:19 PM
That's funny...

Seeing as how legits don't trade rares in the first place...

Whom do you think the majority of people that post in the trade forum are?

Zeebo
Apr 3, 2003, 10:02 PM
LOL! that is ironic...

Guntz348
Apr 3, 2003, 11:18 PM
On 2003-04-03 10:43, Ramus_Valle wrote:
EVERYONE heere doesn't have shit to trade!!! rush that shit down you scrubby ass legits!!

What I belive you mean to say is, ' No one here has shit to trade.' As for 'rushing that shit down', even I can't help you there. Remeber people, bad grammer is everyones problem. Help control the pet population and have your pet spayed or neutered.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-03 20:18 ]</font>

-Eden-
Apr 4, 2003, 12:09 AM
I can help there. Hes trying to expand upon the expression "Eat it, or eat this." Like "eat the fact that none of you have good rares to trade." Except he wants to convey severity by using words like "rush" and "shit."

Oh, and I'm legit, and I trade decent rares that I FIND http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Eden- on 2003-04-03 21:10 ]</font>

LamerPanda
Apr 4, 2003, 12:35 AM
I don't even understand his post.

*glances at his sig*

...if you have everything you need, why are you complaining?