PDA

View Full Version : After getting 10* Weapon trading pass, still only a premiun benefit?

Reia
Apr 23, 2013, 12:50 PM
What happens if I get the 10* weapon trading pass while I'm premiun and suddenly I stop being one? Can I still get MyShop Tickets to keep selling those items or do you still require to be a premiun player in order to keep trading those?

gigawuts
Apr 23, 2013, 12:53 PM
Only recycling a 10* into a pass requires premium.

Just today I sold a 10* without having premium (or even a my shop, as it expired a few days ago and the 10* has been listed for a while now).

I have bought a 10* without having premium enabled, by using an old 1 day premium ticket to recycle passes and then waiting until it expired to buy a 10*.

It merely asks you for the pass, and doesn't check your premium status at all.

Reia
Apr 23, 2013, 02:18 PM
So in other words, I buy the pass, and I can trade forever as long as I have MyShop, right?

Sorry couldn't make that clear.

gigawuts
Apr 23, 2013, 02:21 PM
This is how it works:

To sell a 10* you only need a My Shop. No premium required, no token required. At all. At any point in time. Ever.

To buy a 10* you need a token and enough meseta. No premium is required for this.

To get a token, you need premium. This is the only time premium is required.

There is no such thing as 10* trading.

raiden55
Apr 23, 2013, 02:24 PM
can you get a 1 day prenium with fun ?

Xaeris
Apr 23, 2013, 02:26 PM
No, 1 Day Premium tickets were an item given as compensation several months back. They haven't turned up anywhere else.

Blundy
Apr 23, 2013, 07:33 PM
This is how it works:

To sell a 10* you only need a My Shop. No premium required, no token required. At all. At any point in time. Ever.

To buy a 10* you need a token and enough meseta. No premium is required for this.

To get a token, you need premium. This is the only time premium is required.

There is no such thing as 10* trading.

so to buy a 10* you dont need premium but you kinda do, so confusing...

they need a better system for sure. it's painful how cheap some 10*'s are due to the demand being artificially low.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 23, 2013, 07:43 PM
I don't really see an issue with it except it sucks not to be a premium subscriber. But I mean seeing as you can buy a lot of 10*s for almost nothing and the only catch is you need to have a 10* to trtade for them, it seems like a non issue.

gigawuts
Apr 23, 2013, 07:50 PM

they need a better system for sure. it's painful how cheap some 10*'s are due to the demand being artificially low.

It's a fine system. You can save up 10*'s, get premium, convert them, and keep a ton of passes to use later on. That's what I'm doing, anyway.

yunamon
Apr 23, 2013, 07:55 PM

Think of it as this: To buy 10* you'll need a license to buy it. To get the said license you'll need to be a premium.

I'm currently stocking up my tickets before my prem goes off in a few days... ^^; Just in case I wanna buy new 10*. Besides, selling 10* is not as profitable as it seems, might just have them turned into tickets.

TaigaUC
Apr 23, 2013, 07:56 PM
Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for one day premiums~

gigawuts
Apr 23, 2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah, most 10*'s are better converted into tickets. So many people are trying to sell their old +10'd 10*'s for anything more than 1 meseta that it lowers the whole market value of all but the rarest and newest 10*'s.

Fact is, 10*'s are such a bitch to grind for your average player that it's more cost effective to buy a 9*. 10* grinding is such a hilarious deterrent from buying and using 10*'s. It should really be telling Sega something, but I really doubt they're listening.

LordShade
Apr 23, 2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah, most 10*'s are better converted into tickets. So many people are trying to sell their old +10'd 10*'s for anything more than 1 meseta that it lowers the whole market value of all but the rarest and newest 10*'s.

Fact is, 10*'s are such a bitch to grind for your average player that it's more cost effective to buy a 9*. 10* grinding is such a hilarious deterrent from buying and using 10*'s. It should really be telling Sega something, but I really doubt they're listening.

not really. 250 grinders, get it to +8 through immense pain and suffering and then throw as many 10% grind chances and -1 protects at it as possible, really works. Cause afaik the grind success chance for 10stars at +8 or higher is 30%.

TaigaUC
Apr 24, 2013, 05:31 AM
I normally have terrible luck with grinding as well, but I've gotten several 10 stars to +10. Ends up costing a few hundred thousand each time, along with several +5% and -1 protects.

I'm still waiting for that update where they said something like they'd nerf Dodo's ability to -2 when grinding.

Xaeris
Apr 24, 2013, 05:34 AM
I completely forgot that they said they would relax the failure penalty. Maybe that was the point.

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 05:35 AM
I'm still trying to get them excubes

........well, not really; more like trying to get the TIME TO DO SO.

Alisha
Apr 24, 2013, 05:52 AM
to me ex cubes are pretty pointless now unless they came from a capaign