PDA

View Full Version : rappys..

iridesence
Apr 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
it may be just me, but when i come across a rappy (not the nab rappy), i find it exremtly difficult to bring myself to kill it.

all it wants to do is sleep, walk and sing. and yet here i come and smacking it in the face until it dies.

._.

BIG OLAF
Apr 24, 2013, 05:55 PM
ha

aha

BWAHAHAHAHA

Xaeris
Apr 24, 2013, 05:57 PM
Don't be fooled. Rappies are agents of chaos in innocuous guise.

The Walrus
Apr 24, 2013, 05:58 PM
I slaughter them for their grinders.

Little bastards are hoarders.

~Aya~
Apr 24, 2013, 06:02 PM
I agree with OP... rappies are so.. adorable.. i dont usually sit there and watch them.. t-that is until.. party member kills them ;o;

~Aya~
Apr 24, 2013, 06:11 PM
I mean all rappies for the most part.. especially those pink and blue ones.. awww..

Keyblade59
Apr 24, 2013, 06:11 PM
Nab Rappy killed my best friend once

I proceeded to lol at him for about 3 minutes

I hereby claim this Rappy Awareness Month.

Gardios
Apr 24, 2013, 06:13 PM
Don't be fooled. Rappies are agents of chaos in innocuous guise.

I don't see your point!

Pyrii
Apr 24, 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm the same, but I always bring PCs with me who instantly attack it as soon as they get close enough so I tend to put it out of it's misery quickly.

It'd be nice to go solo just to watch the Rappies play.

~Aya~
Apr 24, 2013, 06:30 PM
I'm the same, but I always bring PCs with me who instantly attack it as soon as they get close enough so I tend to put it out of it's misery quickly.

It'd be nice to go solo just to watch the Rappies play.

Yes!!!!.. play little rappies! ^~^

UnLucky
Apr 24, 2013, 06:30 PM
Rappies offer a great opportunity to test your new and different tools as they give no resistance beyond the strike itself of your weapon upon their frail bodies. An excellent training method, stress reliever, or purely for material gain. A truly rewarding experience physically, mentally, and economically. I highly encourage all ARKS to hunt down any Rappy they might see.

~Aya~
Apr 24, 2013, 06:33 PM
Rappies offer a great opportunity to test your new and different tools as they give no resistance beyond the strike itself of your weapon upon their frail bodies. An excellent training method, stress reliever, or purely for material gain. A truly rewarding experience physically, mentally, and economically. I highly encourage all ARKS to hunt down any Rappy they might see.

Y-you... you're evil!!! ;o;

Sworn enemy, you shall be defeated. Take that!

Sky Dragon Slaaash!!

Daemyn
Apr 24, 2013, 06:34 PM

Did koffie possess you ?

Arrow
Apr 24, 2013, 07:02 PM
The rappies be secretly gathering...
You see how they go underground, aye?
.....they be gathering...
whatever you do, keep a gunslash by your bed, cause you never know when the ninja rappies will strike...

BlankM
Apr 24, 2013, 07:04 PM
Dudu encourages Rappy hunting.

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 24, 2013, 07:47 PM
Rappies...
My one true weakness.
I will never learn to love another, especially not after what happened to Ms. Flufflebutt.

Rest in piece.

[spoiler-box]I still haven't figured out the Colonel's original recipe.[/spoiler-box]

Oh, and check this out if you haven't already.

This. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu5NKkRShYY&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 08:30 PM
Are you a rappist? (Rappy defender?)

Omega-z
Apr 24, 2013, 08:50 PM
Rappies are Bio-monster's created in a lab influenced by Dark Falz to lure you into a false since of security. They're evil in there little core's thank's to the very small amount of D-cell's they have (like 5%). Why you think Rappies are in every PS game like DF? Evil but soooo cute too, "BEWARE!".

Demon-
Apr 24, 2013, 08:53 PM
I really have no problems cutting a Rappy in half.

Naoshi
Apr 24, 2013, 08:55 PM
Rappy's Thread? Did someone call me? :3

Of course I can't hurt rappys, I have never finised arrest code by myself. How could I? They are my Family after all! Those mean arks must die for hurting us!

:bunny: :rappy:

Mekhana
Apr 24, 2013, 09:00 PM
Fried Rappies and Roasted Lilipans.

A delicious meal in the hands of the right chef.

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 09:02 PM
and with a tall rappy cannon:

"DUDU FRIED RAPPY ANYONE!?"

Courina
Apr 24, 2013, 11:27 PM
in the end they gonna peck you dead anyway...

and rappy are Immortal seems... so far im never see any single rappy dead (excluded player, but they are fainted anyway)... all those rappy ended runaway underground after we beat em ... or transported somewhere in Capture...

BlueCast Boy
Apr 24, 2013, 11:29 PM
kweh kweh kweh!!!

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 11:30 PM
or transported somewhere in Capture...

Wait a minute...............

So dudu is getting us to arrest these rappies.......
:O!!!!!

or maybe we're just hungry, lolcasts

Sayara
Apr 24, 2013, 11:38 PM
These guys dont even know
http://i.minus.com/jbji1lChq2TwXx.jpg
my inner love for rappies ;_;

BlueCast Boy
Apr 24, 2013, 11:39 PM
seeing that pictures makes me wanna hug a rappy...tightly...could resist.

Punisher106
Apr 24, 2013, 11:45 PM
A friend of mine has given me the mindset to not harm these poor creatures. I... just don't have the heart to smack 'em with my weapon. They're adorable, and if you think about it, I swore I saw one pecking at a funji I was stuck in. I would totally want a pet rappy, I don't care what you all think. >:c

Syklo
Apr 24, 2013, 11:47 PM
These guys dont even know
http://i.minus.com/jbji1lChq2TwXx.jpg
my inner love for rappies ;_;
Don't blame me if that rappy turned out to have used Perish song and you died after 3 ticks (45 seconds)

Pet rappy? Get the mag device. Done.

MoronSonOfBoron
Apr 25, 2013, 12:15 AM
Given the choice of shooting a Rappy or a Lillipan I would beat the Lillipan to death with my bare hands because shooting it is a waste of the good bullet I could use on the Rappy instead.

supersonix9
Apr 25, 2013, 12:20 AM
press right click to PA

Kondibon
Apr 25, 2013, 12:23 AM
This is generally what happens if I run into a rappy on my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhfu5ra5v7k

But... I'm surprised no one else has said it. Rappies can show up on any planet... what else can show up on any planet...? DARKERS! Rappies are obviously darkers. D:

Doesn't make them any less cute though

AzureBlaze
Apr 25, 2013, 01:16 AM
Nab Rappy who attacks you - I will atk this
Soft Rappy who never attacks you - I will never atk this

I've been declared a general menace (if code arrest spawns these fluffy ones...well thats going to fail) because I wont attack it. I also play games where if 1 spawns and its sleeping I can't wake it up. (stay far enough away) or become Rappy Body Guard and protect it from all the enemies who would hit it (without accidentally hitting it myself).

Their little prizes aren't worth it to hit them. What do I want with another grinder I've got 800something of them just sitting around. Not a RA so dont need that barrel. Plus, something's got to try and attack me first. If it won't, I'm not coming after it.

Macman
Apr 25, 2013, 11:48 AM
You cannot kill rappies. Try as you might, they always live to chirp again.

Vintasticvin
Apr 25, 2013, 12:26 PM
Here is picture of my character tending to a rappy (epic art from Pirrip, open and ready to work with you) [SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2522&pictureid=33618[/SPOILER-BOX]

Z-0
Apr 25, 2013, 12:33 PM
As much as I love rappies, I won't hesitate to get my grinders from them.

Just a video game after all.

EvilMag
Apr 25, 2013, 02:53 PM
You cannot kill rappies. Try as you might, they always live to chirp again.

What about the 2 that's inside Vardha?

Grady219
Apr 25, 2013, 03:25 PM
Rappies are all part of Dudu's master plan. He wants to exterminate all the rappies, so he charges you grinders to upgrade your weapons. Since rappies have a high grinder drop rate, they get slaughtered... Poor space chickens.

~Aya~
Apr 25, 2013, 04:23 PM
You should hear dudu's laugh everytime you kill a cute rappy so that it deters you~

RadiantLegend
Apr 25, 2013, 06:06 PM
Then I shall leave this here.
[spoiler-box]
I will FIND where they live and KILL them ALL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/lordaim/PSO2/pso20130111_200933_008_zps379bf729.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

~Aya~
Apr 25, 2013, 06:10 PM
Then I shall leave this here.
[spoiler-box]
I will FIND where they live and KILL them ALL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/lordaim/PSO2/pso20130111_200933_008_zps379bf729.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

/omegatoge No!!

ShinMaruku
Apr 25, 2013, 06:11 PM
You can't kill them. They just leave.

RadiantLegend
Apr 25, 2013, 06:15 PM
I'll keep killing them dead, run all they want, the pain will never end for them and their family.

Gardios
Apr 25, 2013, 06:19 PM
I'll keep killing them dead, run all they want, the pain will never end for them and their family.

One day they'll get back at you.

キュー. Er, I mean, I promise.

zegun~kun
Apr 25, 2013, 09:39 PM
dont you think Rappies are the strongest bastardos in the game?
every other monsters evaporates when they die.. including naberius natives which is supposedly organics, thanks to being defeated by photon weapons which was designed to kick darkers' arses until it left nothing else....

but what about Rappies? they just passed out for a few secs, wakes up, escapes, and digs themselves a HOLE when hit... yes, a frigging HOLE anywhere you can imagine just like Cater / Vol Dragon... it can even dig a hole in a hard surface like Skyland stones and metal surfaces like Lilipan tunnels....

Rappies dont die, they escapes like FALZ HUNAR . .
you get what i mean? Rappies are Hunar's seeds

Courina
Apr 25, 2013, 09:43 PM
that what im thinking... seems photon weapon doesnt works on em, all they got just blunt beating without wound em at all... obviously at some degree they will runaway cause dont want get more punch.