PDA

View Full Version : Any returning items/characters from PSO?

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 09:16 AM
Just wondering if there are any returning NPCs from PSO, or even weapons such as the Soul Eater or Flame Visit. I would really love to recreate BERNIE - the default RAmar outfit looks somewhat similar to PSO1's RAmar. (I've always used BERNIE as my main for PSO EP1,2&3, and even made him in PSU, so would like to keep that trend going!) ^^;

Punisher106
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 AM
The default outfits do tend to resemble the classic PSO1 classes, so I think you're set, there. And yes, your PSO1 weapons are there, Flame Visit is a 10*, I believe, Elysion is an 11*, Pwand is the most fucking elusive thing ever, etc.

D-Inferno
Apr 25, 2013, 09:21 AM
Soul Eater is present, and can be equipped by all. However, it is very weak, so it is not recommended. Soul Banish has been spotted in the files though, and that might possibly be all-class too.

Flame Visit is currently the strongest launcher in the game, though it's drop rate is pretty low. It works well with RA/FI, as it's latent ability boosts Brave Stance damage.

Zyrusticae
Apr 25, 2013, 09:44 AM
The Brionac is currently the second-most powerful partisan in the game, and it's an import from PSO.
[spoiler-box]https://ucxrag.bn1.livefilestore.com/y1plfYNnMUbedYdJJhg_EZPhcVNxlvVAmXnT4vHWbkNHKOFyUM gbCIxLTQC66P1jdsLokg-eyfdxrM/pso20130419_133222_005.jpg?psid=1[/spoiler-box]

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 09:47 AM
Nice to see these returning items :) So the Flame Visit is rather rare? I would love to see a picture/video of it in action when someone gets their hands on it.

Thanks guys.

HIT0SHI
Apr 25, 2013, 09:49 AM
Heres a picture of the Flame Visit (Google pictures FTW):
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Flame-Visit.jpg

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 09:51 AM
Heres a picture of the Flame Visit (Google pictures FTW):
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Flame-Visit.jpg

Heh, trust me, I tried every search I could think of for the Flame Visit after I was told it was in game.. ^^; Thanks!

LordShade
Apr 25, 2013, 11:03 AM
Flame Visit is an 11star, it drops from Dark Falz Elder Level 46 + . A boss that only appears randomly during an Emergency Quest.

He has a ton of other drops as well, Elysion, Pwand, Flame Visit, several tons of junk rares (along with a 8star launcher, Lamnda st kilda, so don't go crazy if a untekked launcher drops, its probably that)

Pwand is incredibly elusive, being the only 12star item in the game so far.

BERNIE_ORAN
Apr 25, 2013, 11:38 AM
I honsetly haven't read much on PSO2, besides a few gameplay reviews - I know hardly anything about it. I'm trying to save myself for the western release so I can experience and learn the game for myself ^^;

Are there player shops or something alike those of PSU? So I could just buy a Flame Visit if anyone decided to actually put one up for sale? (No doubt it will be highly expensive if one was up for sale, and it would take me less time to actually farm for one than to save up the money to buy it)

Requiem Aeternam
Apr 25, 2013, 11:41 AM
There are Player Shops but Flame Visits cannot be sold sadly. Seeing as it's the best launcher in the game so far they'd be ridiculously expensive if they could.

Neith
Apr 25, 2013, 11:49 AM
I honsetly haven't read much on PSO2, besides a few gameplay reviews - I know hardly anything about it. I'm trying to save myself for the western release so I can experience and learn the game for myself ^^;

Are there player shops or something alike those of PSU? So I could just buy a Flame Visit if anyone decided to actually put one up for sale? (No doubt it will be highly expensive if one was up for sale, and it would take me less time to actually farm for one than to save up the money to buy it)

At present I don't think its possible to sell 11*+ items in a player shop at all (though 10*s recently became sellable). However, even for those you need to get a 10* purchase pass, which can only be bought if you have Premium (the 30-day paid period that gives a couple of benefits), so for strictly free players you wouldn't be able to.

There's plenty of PSO items dropping now though, you might want to check here: http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/

Also, don't get your hopes up on finding Flame Visit; I haven't seen anyone use it yet, and it drops from a boss that only appears during Emergency Missions (and you can only fight it once per emergency event).

Macman
Apr 25, 2013, 12:10 PM
List of currently released PSO1 weapons:

[SPOILER-BOX]Sword
Zanba
Last Survivor
Madame Umbrella
Dragon Slayer

Wire Lance
Rocket Punch
Daylight Scar
Falclaws (formerly Rika's Claw)

Partisan
Gae Bolg / Nacht (knockoff of original, original not in yet)
Soul Eater
Imperial Pick
Vjaya
Brionac

Twin Daggers
Bloody Art / Nacht
Cross Scar
Twin Chakram
Blade Dance

Double Sabers
Double Saber Legacy (formerly Double Saber)
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
Nyobio (formerly Monkey King Bar)
Ebony Nyobio (formerly Black King Bar)
Demolition Comet
Jinrai (formerly Partisan of Lightning)

Knuckles
Brave Knuckle
Sacred Duster

Gunslash
PSO had no gunslashes, though the Saharing somewhat resembles a Kaladbolg in color and shape

Rifle
Anti-Android Rifle / Nacht
Frozen Shooter / Nacht
Yasminkov 3000 R
Holy Ray

Launchers
Photon Launcher
Guilty Light
Shot Legacy
Spread Legacy
Cannon Legacy
Launcher Legacy
Panzer Faust
Inferno Bazooka
Flame Visit

Twin Machineguns
M&A10 Vise / Licht
H&S25 Justice
Egg Blasters
Twin Yasminkov 2000 H
Yasminkov 9000 M

Rod
Demonic Fork
Psycho Wand

Talis
Talis Legacy (formerly Talis)
Mahu
Hitogata
Dancing Hitogata
Guardianna

Wands
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Windmill / Nacht
Elysion[/SPOILER-BOX]

SquashDemon
Apr 25, 2013, 08:46 PM
However, even for those you need to get a 10* purchase pass, which can only be bought if you have Premium

I thought it was in the recycle shop, you need to trade a 10* weapon/armor for a corresponding pass. (and no, spellstone weapons don't count) Are you saying that I can only purchase those from the recycle shop because I'm a premium user?

Maronji
Apr 25, 2013, 08:54 PM
Are you saying that I can only purchase those from the recycle shop because I'm a premium user?

Basically. You can't trade for passes without premium, but you can use them as you like after that, even if your premium expires.

Well, at least, that's how I understand it.

Sp-24
Apr 25, 2013, 08:54 PM
I thought it was in the recycle shop, you need to trade a 10* weapon/armor for a corresponding pass. (and no, spellstone weapons don't count) Are you saying that I can only purchase those from the recycle shop because I'm a premium user?
Yes, it will warn you that you need a premium set to be able to exchange your weapon for a 10☆ pass. And I believe that if you keep trying hard enough, the shopkeeper calls the police.

Drifting Fable
Apr 25, 2013, 08:56 PM
SACRED FREAKING DUSTERS

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/DrjoeC6.jpg[/spoiler-box]

THE coolest Knuckle in the game.

As for characters humm, does Dark Falz count?

Skyly HUmar
Apr 25, 2013, 10:41 PM

[SPOILER-BOX]Sword
Zanba
Last Survivor
Madame Umbrella
Dragon Slayer

Wire Lance
Rocket Punch
Daylight Scar

Partisan
Soul Eater
Imperial Pick
Vjaya
Brionac

Twin Daggers
Bloody Art / Nacht
Cross Scar
Twin Chakram
Blade Dance

Double Sabers
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
Demolition Comet

Knuckles
Brave Knuckle
Sacred Duster

Gunslash
PSO had no gunslashes, though the Saharing somewhat resembles a Kaladbolg in color and shape

Rifle
Frozen Shooter / Nacht
Yasminkov 3000 R
Holy Ray

Launchers
Photon Launcher
Guilty Light
Shot Legacy
Spread Legacy
Cannon Legacy
Launcher Legacy
Panzer Faust
Inferno Bazooka
Flame Visit

Twin Machineguns
M&A10 Vise / Licht
H&S25 Justice
Egg Blasters
Twin Yasminkov 2000 H
Yasminkov 9000 M

Rod
Demonic Fork
Psycho Wand

Talis
Mahu
Hitogata
Dancing Hitogata
Guardianna

Wands
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Windmill / Nacht
Elysion[/SPOILER-BOX]

There is also a nei claw nacht, its a recolor of nei claw but like every nacht wep, there is a "true" version of it in the datamine.

Gigafreak
Apr 26, 2013, 09:43 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]Sword
Zanba
Last Survivor
Madame Umbrella
Dragon Slayer

Wire Lance
Rocket Punch
Daylight Scar

Partisan
Soul Eater
Imperial Pick
Vjaya
Brionac

Twin Daggers
Bloody Art / Nacht
Cross Scar
Twin Chakram
Blade Dance

Double Sabers
Stag Cutlery
Twin Brand
Demolition Comet

Knuckles
Brave Knuckle
Sacred Duster

Gunslash

Rifle
Frozen Shooter / Nacht
Yasminkov 3000 R
Holy Ray

Launchers
Photon Launcher
Guilty Light
Shot Legacy
Spread Legacy
Cannon Legacy
Launcher Legacy
Panzer Faust
Inferno Bazooka
Flame Visit

Twin Machineguns
M&A10 Vise / Licht
H&S25 Justice
Egg Blasters
Twin Yasminkov 2000 H
Yasminkov 9000 M

Rod
Demonic Fork
Psycho Wand

Talis
Mahu
Hitogata
Dancing Hitogata
Guardianna

Wands
Club of Laconium
Mace of Adaman
Club of Zumiuran
Windmill / Nacht
Elysion[/SPOILER-BOX]

For what it's worth, Rika's name in the Japanese version of Phantasy Star IV was Fal. They just preserved the name-change in the English versions of each installment. So yeah, the name isn't even technically different.

Many of the Gunslashes are returning weapons from PSZero. The most powerful one in PSO2 is, in fact, a gold-plated version of one partner NPC's signature weapon.