PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Ps Vita start up

FsuRules
Apr 25, 2013, 12:06 PM
Hey guys I bought a vita from a friend, created a Japanese psn and went through the painful process of creating a sega id
I ve tried following the guide on start up from bumped
But it seems to be incomplete. After putting in sega if and password on same page a pop up displays that has a large long button on bottom left and two smaller skinny buttons on right on top of each other top right take you to Internet bottom back to main screen and left button back to ship selection will someone tell me how to finally get to character creation thank you.

Z-0
Apr 25, 2013, 12:09 PM
You need to choose a ship to create a character. Press the big button then the top button to choose a ship.

For offline character creator, it's one of the buttons on the main menu. Should say オフライン (something) I think.

FsuRules
Apr 25, 2013, 12:41 PM
I pick a ship then a pop up comes up click ok and then sega id login and after that the screen comes up which i cannot pass

Z-0
Apr 25, 2013, 12:42 PM
Think you could take a screenshot? PSVita Button + Start, then use the Content Manager to upload it to your computer.

It sounds like your info is wrong.

FsuRules
Apr 25, 2013, 01:18 PM
I can later around 8 tonight is that alright ill take multiple at differnt screens i get.

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 08:02 PM
Here you go finally got it done

Maronji
Apr 26, 2013, 08:09 PM
Here you go finally got it done

Isn't that just the Terms of Service screen...?

I think you're just supposed to click the big button.

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 08:17 PM
why does it come up after i press start and after i use login info and when i do press big button it sends me back to main screen where i must try login again repeating cycle

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 08:19 PM
Also how do you navigate menu in ps vita is o to advance to next screen and not x because that is what happens on mine?

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 08:20 PM
tried clicking circle on big button both times and still no luck.

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 08:26 PM
this is the order of screens i get below

blace
Apr 26, 2013, 09:18 PM
Did you download the updates? You download them from the Live Area by tapping on the orange button with a downward arrow at the top left of the app screen.

As for x and o, x is cancel and o is accept as you are aware. Sony in the past has kept the configuration for their western releases and only after some point in time switched it to x for accept and o as cancel. This only applies to Japanese games where the controls are the other way around.

Z-0
Apr 26, 2013, 09:35 PM
Er...

You need to press the button which says ログイン (login) to proceed. From the looks of it, you are pressing the right button which is incorrect.

blace
Apr 26, 2013, 09:43 PM
That went over my head. 5 inch screen and all that aside, the button I see highlighted is to return to the previous page.

FsuRules
Apr 26, 2013, 10:07 PM
Phew thanks guys finally for it thru :)