PDA

View Full Version : Hi! When will PSO2 have it?

AgemFrostMage
Apr 25, 2013, 04:10 PM
Will it have it the nunchucks? I like this weapon very much.

~Aya~
Apr 25, 2013, 04:11 PM
Dont know.. i want whips myself... and actual photon cannons that have super huge samus aran blasts

Valimer
Apr 25, 2013, 05:22 PM
Dont know.. i want whips myself... and actual photon cannons that have super huge samus aran blasts

It would be cool to have a ability for the launchers that is similar to the huge blue blade of death thing that the sword has. Except for the launchers it would be a huge samus beam haha

Zorafim
Apr 25, 2013, 05:29 PM
Nunchucks have never appeared in any phantasy star game, I doubt that they ever will.

Quatre52
Apr 25, 2013, 05:33 PM
Nunchucks have never appeared in any phantasy star game, I doubt that they ever will.

Its always possible, new weapons pop up with many of the new games.

yoshiblue
Apr 25, 2013, 05:34 PM
How about some blunt objects? Grand maces and Kanabos? Whips would be awesome. But then there will be the "We have wire lances. Deal with it." argument.

~Aya~
Apr 25, 2013, 05:41 PM
Ummm...!!! Feet/leg weapons so you can do kung fu

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 25, 2013, 07:51 PM
I just want the kung fu grip

Ghalion
Apr 25, 2013, 07:57 PM
I want an actionish game with a 3-segment-staff.. those things are shmexy. but it's never done qq.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 25, 2013, 07:59 PM
Actual heavy machine guns, kthxbye +^_^+

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 25, 2013, 08:09 PM
Heavy Machine Guns, Super Grenades and Iron Lizards.

Sp-24
Apr 25, 2013, 08:44 PM
Heavy Machine Guns, Super Grenades and Iron Lizards.
And Shotgun.

Rien
Apr 25, 2013, 10:10 PM
A nunchuck weapon, eh?

Probably a double saber.

Mekhana
Apr 25, 2013, 10:31 PM
<3 omg yes Shotgun.

Maybe a bolt action rifle.

A revolver would be sweet as hell too.

Lunarix
Apr 25, 2013, 10:45 PM
I also want whips, thought wired lance would give me the same experience.

striker0
Apr 26, 2013, 01:06 AM
Shotguns would be cool.
Or multiple shot rocket launchers to clear those rooms out faster if soloing.

TehblackUchiha
Apr 26, 2013, 01:26 AM
revolvers are sweet but i want scythe's with instant KO gear

WiredRayne
Apr 26, 2013, 01:57 AM
Gattling Gun. Belt fed. So many 1 damage numbers.

Cyclon
Apr 26, 2013, 01:58 AM
Wait, how did this...
...whatever.

SlicerGreavesS.handeddaggerS.handedclawTonfasGiant axeMasterswordFuinnotsurugiZsaberVampirekiller.

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2013, 11:22 AM
Wait, how did this...

The thread was finished in four posts. We've gotta keep it alive somehow.

Claws shotguns slicers plox

Temprus
Apr 26, 2013, 11:28 AM
We'd better get slicers (either the normal PSO-PSU style or PSZero's... or both!) before any hint of any nunchaku. I'm serious. We should get other past Phantasy Star weapons too before any new kind (IMHO). Y'know... stuff like the Rods of PSII, Saber and Handgun combo of PSU, Shields of PSZero (I'm okay with a PSU-PSP2i-styles if the PA's are like Cassandra's shield bashing from Soul Calibur), and Shotguns (don't give me the, "but rifles have burst" either).

Zorafim
Apr 26, 2013, 11:46 AM
I say we should get PSII style slicers. Because who'd expect that?

AgemFrostMage
May 7, 2013, 08:37 AM
And Shotgun.

Shotgun sounds good at first... but then you realize it's the future, so it wouldn't cut it at least a modern one.

HIT0SHI
May 7, 2013, 08:45 AM
We still need shotguns, in PSO most shotguns were futuristic and what not. We could have VANQHISH style PAs for them too.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 7, 2013, 10:07 AM
Shotgun sounds good at first... but then you realize it's the future, so it wouldn't cut it at least a modern one.

yet nunchucks are totally fine...

where's a rolled up newspaper when you need one.

Laxedrane
May 7, 2013, 10:53 AM
I personally prefer 70% bring back old 30% new with a new set of weapons classes coming out.

However given the really unexpected ways they did dagger and twin mechs I don't think I'll be disappointed with any new set of weapons comes out with.(Balancing them on the other hand...)

As far as weapons from previous titles:
Whips(Although I prefer them to behave like normal whips and not just flinging around an energized stream)
One hand claw
One hand Dagger.
Slicers in both forms.(I Still prefer to call Zero's Boomerang)

Not in previous titles:
Broadsword!(Think Coa Pi from Dynasty Warriors 6) Wand that uses S and T attack based PAs instead of techs.
"Glove"- Same Idea except T attack only attacks, using PAs inspired by Illusionist magic tricks.(Oh come on who doesn't want to pull a rabbit out of their hat to kill a darker?)
Orb- A ranged version(Uses R attack and T attack PAs) of the above described weapons. Viola/Fomarl inspired.

Some ranger weapon incorporating PAs from the moves in this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LCA_qlgyM
(Yes I know the game was terrible hush! I still enjoyed it>.>)

Fire works! I WANT TO ROMAN CANDLE SOMEONE ASS!(ANd throw those little spinning disc at people and generally make things explode... WITH COLORS O.O)

Something and Shield. I personally prefer a Mace, but anything would do. I definitely agree with the above poster that it should be soul calibur inspired.

Finally, that thing, I think yu ying used in Dynasty warriors 6. That Crossbow with a switch blade mounted on her arm thingy... Yay Crossbows, yay a switch blade. Sounds bad ass to me.

Ok I am done day dreaming for nowXD

Eveningxtar
May 7, 2013, 10:56 AM
It would be nice if they were to bring back the Axe or whips since they were pretty fun to use.

Smithee
May 7, 2013, 05:39 PM
No one asks for Bows? What is this sorcery. Also Shotguns will be no surprise seeing as they were a big part in other games.

Tulio07
May 7, 2013, 05:41 PM
Ummm...!!! Feet/leg weapons so you can do kung fu

I second this. Maybe shoes with claws.

~Aya~
May 7, 2013, 05:55 PM
I say we get more intricate/useful traps. lets get ones that do different elemental dmg or non element dmg.. like fire/lightning/ice/etc.... traps that can be boosted to fire waves or explosions of fire/lighting bolts. ..i mean .. if you cant lead an enemy into them and cant get close enough ti set them down.. just used WL to throw them into it and HF them while they're being burned/zapped.

Ranger can just used rifle aoe rain or launcher while trap is going off and doing its thing.. traps should have more uses and some have medium to large aoe range.

Traps class or strong hybrid trap classes ftw.

BIG OLAF
May 7, 2013, 06:00 PM
I second this. Maybe shoes with claws.

Why stop there? Durga does it right-

[SPOILER-BOX]http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/08/6246durga-render.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Laxedrane
May 7, 2013, 06:09 PM
No one asks for Bows? What is this sorcery. Also Shotguns will be no surprise seeing as they were a big part in other games.

No one mention bows since there sitting in the dats and we should be getting them sometime before the end of the summer.(And katanas)

AgemFrostMage
May 8, 2013, 06:34 AM
No one mention bows since there sitting in the dats and we should be getting them sometime before the end of the summer.(And katanas)

I always imagined Orakio's sword to look like a black katana and think it should count under swords. Actually... that should be an idea for a future skin =)

As for bows... especially laser bow =)

I want nunchucks because they're flexible and would do a lot of little numbers in damage like rifle but not ranged and more spread out. Also force could use them too but still not use it to full potential like a fighter or hunter and would mostly speed up PP regen compared to rods, but still have less T-ATK compared to them.

AgemFrostMage
May 8, 2013, 06:35 AM
yet nunchucks are totally fine...

where's a rolled up newspaper when you need one.

Nunchucks can be made of a super light and strong fabricated material harder than diamond or have laser nunchucks. Sounds bad since you need it to bounce off the body, but the laser only comes out after the sensor bounces off and if moves back to the user the laser retreats.