PDA

View Full Version : Item Question about set bonus

Chik'Tikka
Apr 25, 2013, 09:48 PM
this picture shows both of the elder armer sets and the bonuses they give, my question, will the top set of armor give the same bonus with the Elder Rifle? or is it just the Hunar armor that does that, and if it does give the bonus, can i mix/match armor and get the Elder Rifle bonus?+^_^+
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i42.tinypic.com/2hgczz9.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xaeris
Apr 25, 2013, 09:52 PM
I don't know if you can mix and match between the Hunar and Falz's units and get the bonus (probably), but Falz's set will work with the Elder Rifle.

Chik'Tikka
Apr 25, 2013, 09:56 PM
I don't know if you can mix and match between the Hunar and Falz's units and get the bonus (probably), but Falz's set will work with the Elder Rifle.

+^_^+ ty, thanx, i was really curious, cause I've had the rifle sitting in storage, but the hunar units are a little harder to come by then elder units+^_^+

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 25, 2013, 09:57 PM
the way the wiki is showing it, the armor is interchangeable, but I can't back that up.

UnLucky
Apr 25, 2013, 10:09 PM
You just need 3 or 4 pieces of the same set.

If you could somehow wear 3 Arm/Elder units, you would get the Elder set bonus

Any weapon can take the place of any unit, or 4 at once for the entire effect

suzaku0zero0
Apr 27, 2013, 10:52 AM
Just tested, dark hunar armor does give set bonus for my df knuckles and rod, so the armor are interchangeable to get set effect

Sp-24
Apr 27, 2013, 02:18 PM
Yes, you can mix and match the units, too. I still get the set bonus with Elder weapon, Elder unit and Hunar unit, for example.

untrustful
Apr 27, 2013, 02:32 PM
The trick is looking at the last 2 cells of that pic where the benefits and the information are shared between the unit sets.

Zenobia
Apr 27, 2013, 03:22 PM
You can indeed mix the armors so as long as they belong to the Falz unit family look at how the box on the very far right is a whole and not split up between both of the units.

That in itself should give you all the info you need on whether you can mix them or not.