PDA

View Full Version : 15th may update video

jooozek
Apr 26, 2013, 08:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQB6en9fKV0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQB6en9fKV0

update subpage (http://pso2.jp/players/update/20130515/)

Ce'Nedra
Apr 26, 2013, 08:19 AM
Forest Team Room? *watches Nedra gasming* This room is so much better then hotspring.... Also shining blade series outfits will go for a lot I think, as well Crouch outfit.

Tower looks more fun then I thought as well....

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2013, 08:24 AM
Tower looks more fun then I thought as well....

That's what I said until I saw on bumped that apparently you need a ticket to do it. They seem to be free but you can only get one a day. :/ They finally introduce something that looks like fun on it's own and then ruin it by limiting how often we can do it? = A=

Enforcer MKV
Apr 26, 2013, 08:30 AM
That's what I said until I saw on bumped that apparently you need a ticket to do it. They seem to be free but you can only get one a day. :/ They finally introduce something that looks like fun on it's own and then ruin it by limiting how often we can do it? = A=

You're surprised?

Reiketsu
Apr 26, 2013, 08:30 AM
Dammit, I knew we were getting Kraz, but I was hoping they'd give us a female PSP2 outfit, as well... like Ursula's... ._.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 26, 2013, 08:32 AM

This is Sega. They won't give us cool stuff without a catch like this. I call this stuff AQ 2.0

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2013, 08:32 AM
You're surprised?

I was expecting it to be limited somehow but not THAT much.

Some other stuff coming like the fun shop and multiple emergency quests at once sound snazzy though.

This is Sega. They won't give us cool stuff without a catch like this. I call this stuff AQ 2.0

Adv quests are self sustainable though, sure you can't just spam the exact same one over and over without doing some of the others but there's no hard cap on how often you can do them.

Skyly HUmar
Apr 26, 2013, 08:34 AM

Thats what I was thinking (only i knew about the ticket lol). I hope its not 1 free once a day so they can sell some for AC. But after the backlash of complaints in guardian's road, i doubt they'd do that again.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 26, 2013, 08:34 AM
To bad the list of FUN shop is crap. Shop Counter Room Deco for 10.000 FUN? Man I scratch these every now and then and if I really wanted one I just buy it for 1050 meseta in the player shop. I hope that's not the actual list and just an example list for the FUN shop content.

Punisher106
Apr 26, 2013, 08:35 AM
Kraz Replica. Sega, that's not how you spell Shizuru Replica. >:c

Otherwise, looks pretty good. And a Rappy attendant? Time to convince my team to get it.

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2013, 08:36 AM
To bad the list of FUN shop is crap. Shop Counter Room Deco for 10.000 FUN? Man I scratch these every now and then and if I really wanted one I just buy it for 1050 meseta in the player shop. I hope that's not the actual list and just an example list for the FUN shop content.
Well we can't even see the full list in that image. I'm just glad they're making one since they can always add more useful/interesting things to it later.

Ce'Nedra
Apr 26, 2013, 08:37 AM
Can =/= doing it though. I mean the Photon Drop shop is still total crap aside from the 75% EXP tickets and that's been out for a while now.

Reiketsu
Apr 26, 2013, 08:39 AM
For now it seems like you're still far better off spending your FUN at the scratch than saving it up to buy shit...

Skyly HUmar
Apr 26, 2013, 08:43 AM
Anyone else see my shop 3 days ticket coming for something bs like 200k fun?

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2013, 08:43 AM
Fine, fine. Might as well not get excited about anything at this point.

Reiketsu
Apr 26, 2013, 08:48 AM
Well, the prices for stuff you can just buy for 1050 meseta are far too high.
I mean, I already got an s-load of shop counters, good job counters, welcome mats and jukeboxes, etc. If I'd really need one, I'd buy it for 1k in the player shops. Not for 10k FUN, lol
I mean, that's... 100 scratches at the FUN scratch. You'd probably get all the items listed in the shop with those 100 scratches.

Kondibon
Apr 26, 2013, 08:50 AM
Well, the prices for stuff you can just buy for 1050 meseta are far too high.
I mean, I already got an s-load of shop counters, good job counters, welcome mats and jukeboxes, etc. If I'd really need one, I'd buy it for 1k in the player shops. Not for 10k FUN, lol
I mean, that's... 100 scratches at the FUN scratch. You'd probably get all the items listed in the shop with those 100 scratches.

I was just trying to stay positive about the part of the list we couldn't see and the possibility of them adding other things to it.

Reiketsu
Apr 26, 2013, 08:53 AM
If they drastically cut down the prices it will be fine.
I don't even know how to get 10k FUN... I don't have premium, so I'd have to save up my log-in points for weeks or months to buy anything...

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2013, 09:19 AM
Sp, what was that about the mags?
Oh mag level raise? I hope to GOD they give us a free mag reset. I mean, they did it when they added new skills so....

BlueCast Boy
Apr 26, 2013, 09:28 AM
Eh new rare bosses, the tower,Crouch Replica, new forest team...cool especially the accessorries (I want that Red Scarf and that tail) hope for revivals I want to see at least one male cast series revived and I hope its the Sheriff series.

DoubleCannon
Apr 26, 2013, 09:37 AM
Just when I thought no one posted anything on the update I went ahead and posted one.. then this showed up lol. beat me to the punch :)

GreenArcher
Apr 26, 2013, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't mind buying rare drop tickets with FUN points. With premium that's like a 50% rare boost ticket every 2/3 days.

Maybe it's time to buy an extra character slot for multiple tower runs a day? :(

Vintasticvin
Apr 26, 2013, 10:21 AM
The stuff looks pretty fun and I'll be roiting for you all at the launch bay since my chaaracter's level is in hear early 20s, that new team room looks like a load of fun, Im hoping that Rinoa looking outfit can be worn by caseals as well.

Zenobia
Apr 26, 2013, 10:43 AM
Awesome can't wait for this. Also I must have that tail and scarf right meow!!!!

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2013, 10:45 AM
Inb4 each instrument costs 100k FUN points each.

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2013, 10:49 AM
I wonder if the MyShop 3 day pass will be in that shop.

Zyrusticae
Apr 26, 2013, 10:54 AM
Does anyone else see the irony of them using the mines music after everyone already got sick of it from hearing it played continuously every time they finished the Lilipa TA? Heheh.

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2013, 10:58 AM
I really hope that place uses a totally new BGM, instead of the mines one....otherwise, that would suck.

Zyrusticae
Apr 26, 2013, 10:59 AM
Sp, what was that about the mags?
Oh mag level raise? I hope to GOD they give us a free mag reset. I mean, they did it when they added new skills so....
Wait, what?

Did you seriously mess up your mag THAT MUCH that you need to redo it from scratch?

You may as well just buy a new mag in that case, because it'll take you days to rebuild a mag from level 1 like that.

Gen2000
Apr 26, 2013, 11:02 AM
Oh cool, potentially exciting new challenge area that will maybe require some proper strategy, teamwork, and some real use for all this gear and overpowered builds.

Oh, only once a day.

Yup, Sega.

Zyrusticae
Apr 26, 2013, 11:04 AM
Three to four times a day for me.

Ya'll be bitches, yo. :)

Z-0
Apr 26, 2013, 11:15 AM
It's 3 for me, too, but I still think it's really silly.

Also, if 3 day shop passes are in the FUN shop (they most likely won't be), they will be a ridiculous price. I wouldn't complain about it, because remember, you're not supposed to play for free. SEGA would be losing so many sales if they let you get them easily. >.>

Rololf
Apr 26, 2013, 11:27 AM
Um...at 1:06 of the vid.
Is that a new Emergency Quest with a high rare boss rate?

HIT0SHI
Apr 26, 2013, 11:45 AM
Finally a green rappy suit.
Looking forward to the tower, that forest like area and those silly rappy drops.
Wait what the hell? No cast parts?! D:

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2013, 11:56 AM
Wait, what?

Did you seriously mess up your mag THAT MUCH that you need to redo it from scratch?

You may as well just buy a new mag in that case, because it'll take you days to rebuild a mag from level 1 like that.

No money for Arks Cash. No job.

Gardios
Apr 26, 2013, 12:15 PM
Extreme Quests are Lv 50+?

Welp gonna hoard 99 Passes in the stor. :V

Emp
Apr 26, 2013, 12:17 PM
We need frog rappy costumes instead.

Gardios
Apr 26, 2013, 12:19 PM
I've been wanting event Rappy suits ever since we got the event Rappies.

Summer Rappy Suit omg gimme gimme gimme

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2013, 12:35 PM
Extreme Quests are Lv 50+?

Welp gonna hoard 99 Passes in the stor. :V

So, you're gonna wait 99 days.

If these are sell-able (which I highly doubt), these will be a Meseta mine.

Gardios
Apr 26, 2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not waiting. I just don't have a Lv 50+ char. :wacko:

Emp
Apr 26, 2013, 12:41 PM
I'm not waiting. I just don't have a Lv 50+ char. :wacko:

Level 50 to get pass... Wouldnt doubt it.

Gardios
Apr 26, 2013, 12:42 PM
Don't jinx it!

Punisher106
Apr 26, 2013, 12:46 PM
I might as well listen to this song while doing the tower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcFqTEoEmmk

Emp
Apr 26, 2013, 12:47 PM
Don't jinx it!

Incoming sega fail

Saffran
Apr 26, 2013, 01:00 PM
Why would it be a Sega fail?
The ticket is for level 50+ players. You're not 50+? Then you don't get the ticket. Plain and simple.

I however disapprove of the fun points prices. 10k points is a hell of a price for something as useless as a Welcome Rug. 14k for a 250% rare drop rate I find rather steep (that's about 2 months of login if you're a premium player).

Shinamori
Apr 26, 2013, 01:49 PM
You can hit 14k pretty quick with Shiny stone shop 10*rares, plus you can get 250% rare in Excube shop.

Z-0
Apr 26, 2013, 01:50 PM
Exactly, so you get 250% boost with 6 cubes instead of 14k FUN with 28 cubes, lol.

BlankM
Apr 26, 2013, 02:15 PM
Yeah those FUN points prices make absolutely zero sense. You can get rare drop rates with excubes pretty easy trading spellstone 10*'s, specially if you AQ lap Tundra a lot or aim for some other cheap upgradeable weapon. And the furniture makes the least sense. Anything you get from A SINGLE FUN SCRATCH could be sold for the amount of meseta it costs to buy that furniture.

Hoping thats not vindicative of actual prices. That just seems like there was no logic involved there...

Alisha
Apr 26, 2013, 04:02 PM
FUN is free quit yer bitching

Gardios
Apr 26, 2013, 04:03 PM
Just because something is free doesn't mean you can't criticize it.

Alisha
Apr 26, 2013, 04:06 PM
i actaually think sega is doing a horrible job protecting those that do pay. so when i see this i just roll my eyes

Sayara
Apr 26, 2013, 04:44 PM
we gonna ignore the fact theres a goddamn bubble gun and parasol gunslash?

the nerve of you guys ;-;

BIG OLAF
Apr 26, 2013, 04:56 PM
We gonna ignore the fact that those new outfits are probably all unable to be recolored?!

Actually, I guess that's not so bad. Black and white are universal enough.

ShinMaruku
Apr 26, 2013, 05:07 PM
i actaually think sega is doing a horrible job protecting those that do pay. so when i see this i just roll my eyes

Hey they decided to give Sega money. What happens was well within their reach.

Laxedrane
Apr 26, 2013, 06:53 PM
that dude outfit looks fun and that new scarf looks awesome but I hope there's other colors or an auto matching one.

Weapons showcased look awesome, Tower sounds solid. I like that you can work towards rares not released yet based on the description gave.

I won't bitch about the fun shop until there's actually something good in it but that is really stupid.

Don't like the choose your AQ thing. But thinking about what's available it won't be too annoying.(Only 1 Naberies. Gorilla verse boss fight on the other two. City mines well be just Mop up Verse Hunar.)

Though, does that mean Vardha EQ now last a half an hour?

Digging the music been coming out lately although this one reminds me of Sonic adventure 2.

BlankM
Apr 27, 2013, 10:09 AM

I don't care about how much FUN it costs, I'm saying theres almost nothing worth buying in that shop to begin with.

The only thing I can see this being good for is instruments. I expect to see the prices in player shops go down if the FUN price is reasonable.

Rare drop rate boosters are okay, the 50% ones at least. Its much easier to get the 250% ones with excubes.

~Aya~
Apr 27, 2013, 10:12 AM
I want a noisy cricket gun. Complete with massive recoil.

Sayara
Apr 27, 2013, 10:16 AM
I think you'd like the BAIN gun, but thats a differerent time or place.

I just acknowledged the third eye accessory ._. so many eye choices game.

~Aya~
Apr 27, 2013, 10:23 AM
I want to be able use more accessories period.. up to 6 would be nice

Laxedrane
Apr 27, 2013, 10:47 AM
I want to be able use more accessories period.. up to 6 would be nice

This and being able to put accessories at the very least on the opposite side of your body.