PDA

View Full Version : PC PSU

Meyfei
Apr 26, 2013, 09:38 AM
I want to play again... know what i mean? GUMMY BEARS!

*to the googlemachine*

JCGamer
Apr 26, 2013, 10:57 PM
I want to play again... know what i mean? GUMMY BEARS!

*to the googlemachine*your best possibility is the ps2 console & Xbox 360. I seen many gamers manage to play on there PC but that only because they purchase it at the time when Sega still supporting the game. but if you are wanting to play the AOTI only solution is the only info I know is your best bet is buy the game for ps2 console or search on Google for the ISO for the ps2 emulator for AOTI offline:Ambition of the Illuminus ^^; be sure you have a good gaming PC when dealing with PS2 emulator

Midori Oku
Apr 27, 2013, 03:30 AM
Your best bet is AOTI offline for PC.

JCGamer
Apr 27, 2013, 03:46 AM
Your best bet is AOTI offline for PC.?? really u still can play the psu aoti on pc ?? how that can be possible if Sega removed the offline PC version for psu aoti and I was told by many gamers here on psoworld forum told me and by many other that Sega of Japan closed PSU AOTI for the pc and the only thing you could play by Xbox 360 offline story mode and for ps2 version they had to buy psu aoti offline story ps2 disc *jc thinking* did I misinform about this ? :-o

Meyfei
Apr 27, 2013, 03:42 PM
:o I once had PSU V1 for PC (english) but it's long gone. I suppose i could find AOTI iso, there is one right? and install via daemon tools

Midori Oku
Apr 27, 2013, 10:14 PM
?? really u still can play the psu aoti on pc ?? how that can be possible if Sega removed the offline PC version for psu aoti and I was told by many gamers here on psoworld forum told me and by many other that Sega of Japan closed PSU AOTI for the pc and the only thing you could play by Xbox 360 offline story mode and for ps2 version they had to buy psu aoti offline story ps2 disc *jc thinking* did I misinform about this ? :-o

I play it all the time! lol

Some things you see in the videos are not actually part of the offline version of AOTI btw! For example, Masterforce, Rutsularods, Pushans, EGM Bukra (the wand), and even Black Nest. There's actually a lot of stuff being added to the offline, with mods. Using mods and cheat engine goes a long way in giving you the best possible offline PSU experience! lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9NXbRgGK0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-UReNoza2o

Lostbob117
Apr 28, 2013, 01:13 AM

Some things you see in the videos are not actually part of the offline version of AOTI btw! For example, Masterforce, Rutsularods, Pushans, EGM Bukra (the wand), and even Black Nest. There's actually a lot of stuff being added to the offline, with mods. Using mods and cheat engine goes a long way in giving you the best possible offline PSU experience! lulz

PSU Offline AOTI: Black Nest A - Masterforce solo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9NXbRgGK0)

PSU AOTI Offline White Beast S "Masterforce" solo 5:17 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-UReNoza2o)

I would love to, if I could find an offline client for pc to download.

JCGamer
May 1, 2013, 10:54 AM

PSU Offline AOTI: Black Nest A - Masterforce solo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy9NXbRgGK0)

PSU AOTI Offline White Beast S "Masterforce" solo 5:17 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-UReNoza2o)like Lostbob117 was saying. how can we manage to get offline pc version. I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ?? please dont avoid the question :D where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim. where can we all get it ;-) BTW also where are these so called modded are located as well. remember most everyone want replay the psu. but not everyone knows the knowledge location or how do it right. will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic 8-)

Lostbob117
May 1, 2013, 02:52 PM
like Lostbob117 was saying. how can we manage to get offline pc version. I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ?? please dont avoid the question :D where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim. where can we all get it ;-) BTW also where are these so called modded are located as well. remember most everyone want replay the psu. but not everyone knows the knowledge location or how do it right. will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic 8-)

The mods are at the same place the pso2 English Patch is at. But I would like a spot where I can download psu offline.

Midori Oku
May 1, 2013, 03:40 PM
I mean that cool that your showing off your video but the MAIN question is HOW do we manage to get it ??

For the game, your guess is as good as mine. I use the Japanese free download that was used to play on the Japanese server. It's no longer available. You will most likely have to buy the game for PC on Ebay, Gamestop if your lucky, or get it by other questionable means.

please dont avoid the question :D

To be honest, I really should. You may not see it, but you're actually being a little rude. I understand you want to play it, but they way you're going about trying to get information on it is just wrong.

where will be a very safe way to get this game AS you claim.

Can you show me where I claim to have a safe way to get the game? "Please don't avoid the question."

will you like share this knowledge with us or avoid this topic 8-)

Avoid the topic? Why would I have to do that? This is a pubic forum. I can post freely, and in any thread I want. I don't have to answer any questions I get, unless I want to.

JCGamer
May 2, 2013, 03:32 AM
For the game, your guess is as good as mine. I use the Japanese free download that was used to play on the Japanese server. It's no longer available. You will most likely have to buy the game for PC on Ebay, Gamestop if your lucky, or get it by other questionable means.

To be honest, I really should. You may not see it, but you're actually being a little rude. I understand you want to play it, but they way you're going about trying to get information on it is just wrong.

Can you show me where I claim to have a safe way to get the game? "Please don't avoid the question."

Avoid the topic? Why would I have to do that? This is a pubic forum. I can post freely, and in any thread I want. I don't have to answer any questions I get, unless I want to.:D hahaha you make good point and you do have that right and Im not being rude its just stating a fact on can this be possible and true fact that must people show off there video and game stuff but wont take the time to explain thing on how to do thing right in details and its to hard explain or wont go into heavy details. so I was right in first place and you just said it and explain it just like I did.

I am sorry for misunderstood me was not trying to upset you or being rude to you, its not in my nature to do so. but plain & simple in general only way can be done is emulator, ps2 console. but for the pc like u said that the Japanese server It's no longer available. so best option is psu aito disc for the ps2 console :)

and by the way Midori Oku I am sorry and I be more careful on how I choose my word on explain my self in near future :)

Midori Oku
May 2, 2013, 04:07 AM
It's fine, don't worry about it.

I've got a friend who may be willing to email the the Japanese game client to anyone who would want it. Remember, this is just a possibility, and not a guarantee. I'll more than likely be able to talk to him later today, and see what he thinks.

JCGamer
May 2, 2013, 07:19 AM
It's fine, don't worry about it.

I've got a friend who may be willing to email the the Japanese game client to anyone who would want it. Remember, this is just a possibility, and not a guarantee. I'll more than likely be able to talk to him later today, and see what he thinks.^^ that sound great. let prey and hope its become a reality :-)

Nemos
May 3, 2013, 02:22 PM
You can purchase the game for pc on amazon for something like 12 bucks. I've had it forever and it doesn't require cd key or anything if you wanted to share with friends.

DeathDragon2332
May 6, 2013, 04:59 AM
Just get a torrent lol, who the hell pays for games?!?
If you want the JP client I can upload it somewhere I have it still and it's fully patched.

Subject Delta
May 6, 2013, 04:33 PM
Just get a torrent lol, who the hell pays for games?!?

People that actually care about game companies and realize that if everyone decided to torrent games like asshats (You) there would be almost no gaming companies and in turn almost no games or in best case scenario only F2P games.

Nemos
May 10, 2013, 01:54 PM
it's 10 dollars....how are you "forced" to torrent games. You got bigger problems than not being able to afford games if you don't have 10 dollars. Support the industry you like enough to sign up for fan sites over.

Lumpen Thingy
May 10, 2013, 02:59 PM
it's 10 dollars....how are you "forced" to torrent games. You got bigger problems than not being able to afford games if you don't have 10 dollars. Support the industry you like enough to sign up for fan sites over.
but here's the thing.....its not worth the $10 dollars so why pay for a 6 year old game?

Rekku
May 13, 2013, 07:12 PM
I'm done arguing with you, you are acting like an eight year old, grow up.

I'm done enjoy the thread.

Ok guys, I think OP's question was answered long ago (where to get the game, they know they can get it from Amazon/piracy). Is there a point to continue acting like children when both of you said you were done? I'm not sure if I'm allowed PM a mod to lock this thread...