PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new

GoldEclipse
Apr 26, 2013, 06:01 PM
hey I'm relatively new to the game been playing for around 3 days I'm level 15 right now wanted to say hi and look for some people to group up with or a team to play with hope to have fun on the game

character name: Goldeclipse
Ship 10
HUcast

Emp
Apr 26, 2013, 06:37 PM
hey I'm relatively new to the game been playing for around 3 days I'm level 15 right now wanted to say hi and look for some people to group up with or a team to play with hope to have fun on the game

character name: Goldeclipse
Ship 10
HUcast

This should be in the introduction forum instead.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Id be glad to meet up with you on ship 10. Message me the block and time.

GoldEclipse
Apr 26, 2013, 06:51 PM
This should be in the introduction forum instead.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Id be glad to meet up with you on ship 10. Message me the block and time.

yeah I was looking for one but couldn't find it don't really specialize in forum searches^^; sorry lol

Emp
Apr 26, 2013, 07:11 PM
yeah I was looking for one but couldn't find it don't really specialize in forum searches^^; sorry lol

Its called the Lounge. Gotta read the descriptions for each forum. Anyways, if u want to meet up let me know.

GoldEclipse
Apr 26, 2013, 07:39 PM
Its called the Lounge. Gotta read the descriptions for each forum. Anyways, if u want to meet up let me know.

okay thanks glad to know I guess I'll see you online I'm about to jump on right now