PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art PSO2: Blaze

Sagasu
Apr 27, 2013, 01:38 AM
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/116/7/1/blaze_by_haveconquest-d635s32.jpg

Playing pso2 again lately, haven't been on since before the subclasses were in. And boy has the pacing changed, for the better.

Currently having lots of fun runnin' around destroying things as a techer, usually on ship 2 B-25- wave hello if you ever spot me!

-Sagasu

yoshiblue
Apr 27, 2013, 02:07 AM
Epic dood is epic.

qoxolg
Apr 27, 2013, 02:21 AM
Long time no see sir! but it can be expected since you are working on your own game.

Great art as usual! :D

NoiseHERO
Apr 27, 2013, 02:39 AM
Oh you're that guy that inspired me to paint for like a month!

Then you left a giant thread to die... D:

You abandoned us... D:

Sagasu
Apr 27, 2013, 03:10 AM
Ahh, sometimes putting food on the table takes priority, hope I didn't leave you too traumatized ser rock. :' ]

Thanks folks~

BIG OLAF
Apr 27, 2013, 08:29 AM
Oh gosh, the Lourde of the Paint himself, Sagasu, is back! One day, I'll have a painting done by his awesomeness. :o

*dramatic turn, gazes into distance*

Also, you better not be on Ship 10 or some random-ass ship like 4 or something.

CelestialBlade
Apr 27, 2013, 09:05 AM
Now that's how you make a return. His gaze pierces my very soul D:

Awesome work dood, stick around!

Sagasu
Apr 27, 2013, 01:55 PM
Ahah Olaf, : p and no, I'm on ship 2 like the most of us early starters- I'm usually on in the late evening and on B-25, as thats the block my team uses for meetups. Hope to see you around > : ] I'm still pretty low level in my main/sub though.

Thanks celestial! With so much of the game translated now and with the news of a western release delayed, my patience broke and I'm back at it, and loving it, so heres to hoping I will~

VANNO
Apr 28, 2013, 08:55 PM
I've always liked your style of work. :) Glad to see you back. If I see you running around I'd definitely kick it with ya.

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2013, 06:33 AM
Ahah Olaf, : p

B-b-but I meant it, though. ;_;

and no, I'm on ship 2 like the most of us early starters- I'm usually on in the late evening and on B-25, as thats the block my team uses for meetups. Hope to see you around > : ] I'm still pretty low level in my main/sub though.

Okay, cool. I'm not gonna creep and stalk around, but maybe I can learn how to send friend requests through the Visiphone and sent you one that way (if I knew your ID, of course).