PDA

View Full Version : Making a new character because i don't like the color of my cast

matt4394
Apr 29, 2013, 04:20 AM
Is there any way i can change his color or will i have to remake. I was rushing through character creation when i made him so his colors are lame.

blace
Apr 29, 2013, 04:22 AM
14 AC items for a recolor ticket.

This thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) exists for a reason.

matt4394
Apr 29, 2013, 04:23 AM
14 AC items for a recolor ticket.

This thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866) exists for a reason.

Not even sure what that means.

blace
Apr 29, 2013, 04:26 AM
You have to have 14 AC scratch items, 7 star clothing/parts, and trade them into the recycle shop, which are all obtainable through AC scratch. They can be found in player shops and are priced based on demand and prices vary ship to ship.

As for that link, it's for the quick questions thread. It's there for people to post and answer questions without clogging the forum.

matt4394
Apr 29, 2013, 04:30 AM
You have to have 14 AC scratch items, 7 star clothing/parts, and trade them into the recycle shop, which are all obtainable through AC scratch. They can be found in player shops and are priced based on demand and prices vary ship to ship.

As for that link, it's for the quick questions thread. It's there for people to post and answer questions without clogging the forum.

calm down.

jooozek
Apr 29, 2013, 04:34 AM
calm down.

calm down.

matt4394
Apr 29, 2013, 04:36 AM
calm down.

u wot m8

TaigaUC
Apr 29, 2013, 08:32 AM
If you're under level 30-40 just remake.

I always end up remaking my characters 20-50+ times because they don't look right in-game.
For example, before I bought a second character slot, I made a new account just to test in-game character appearance in various areas and with different costumes.

You don't have to be that thorough, of course.

Sizustar
Apr 29, 2013, 08:56 AM

It's actually cheaper to buy a Yellow rappy suit currently, and it doesn't have to be Clothing, any AC scratch item will do, that include 100% Meseta ticket.

Agitated_AT
Apr 29, 2013, 09:03 AM
Matt you are such an amazing troll.

Narrillnezzurh
Apr 29, 2013, 10:32 PM
It's actually cheaper to buy a Yellow rappy suit currently, and it doesn't have to be Clothing, any AC scratch item will do, that include 100% Meseta ticket.

Plain rappy suits go for 1.2 mil on Ship 2 currently. You can get off-color AC outfits for less than 100k easy. The blue and tan lady butler coats are going for 80-100k, and I picked up a red Bath Towel for 80k a few weeks ago.

blace
Apr 30, 2013, 12:26 AM

Plain rappy suits go for 1.2 mil on Ship 2 currently. You can get off-color AC outfits for less than 100k easy. The blue and tan lady butler coats are going for 80-100k, and I picked up a red Bath Towel for 80k a few weeks ago.

Narrillnezzurh has a point on that. Currently on ship 2, Rappy costumes go for 1.3 million. I just bought 14 AC scratch items for around 800k to 1 million for a recolor ticket.

It's a fairly cheaper alternative for a costume that costs more than a million.

matt4394
Apr 30, 2013, 05:13 AM
I don't understand why it would cost 800k-1.3m just to change your fucking color. Sega is going downhill.

Sizustar
Apr 30, 2013, 10:35 AM
I don't understand why it would cost 800k-1.3m just to change your fucking color. Sega is going downhill.

It's not Sega setting the price for such item.
It's the player community.
Supply and demand.

omazdex
Apr 30, 2013, 11:10 AM
can't wait , am downloading the game right now o_o

Narrillnezzurh
Apr 30, 2013, 02:19 PM
It's not Sega setting the price for such item.
It's the player community.
Supply and demand.

Sega has a small part to play, at least as far as rappy suits are concerned. But given that they're still giving out plain rappy suits long after technically going out of rotation, I don't think the fault lies with them.

thematesV2
Apr 30, 2013, 03:09 PM
it's really more about the balancing and experimentation with the combination of micro-transactions/monitization, in game drops, and user shop access.

while something like color change should be cheap in-game, the only way to get it is either to pay real money, or to jump through weird hoops to get it via swapping/trading in shops.

I don't think free-to-play games will look like this in 3-5 years. It'll be much more refined, and easier to do, and probably feel much less obscure/pricey.

I find it crazy that sega bases it's scratch (both fun and AC) prizes off of the quarter/dollar prize machines popular in japan, but their AC scratch STARTS at around 2.00$ and goes up to 5$ (neither of which guarantees any specific type of item.)

with that logic, obtaining all of the items in the scratch could cost upwards of 165$ just for THIS scratch catalog (using the AC scratch gold, which doesn't include minor finds, if you go with regular, you've got so many items, small and big, that i don't even want to think about how many tries @ 2$ per try).

I know most people don't try to collect everything, and most of the scratch content ends up on the market anyhow, which is how the weird loophole opens up, where you can dodge buying AC by spending a ton of money to access a basic color change.

again, it's more of the weird combination of premium currency, in game market, and drops/in game money.