PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 how to make a good build??

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 10:18 AM
hi i just started playing pso2 last week i played psu on xbox and liked it and so far pso2 is good to but between work and normal family stuff i dont have a lot of time to play i want to make a hunter class but i don't know any good builds i was wondering if some one could recommend a good hunter build. I dont know alot bout the game so any tips would be nice as well.

p.s. i made the thread cuz i was to lazy to look for one :)

Gardios
Apr 29, 2013, 10:20 AM
Well, you should've looked for one. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010)

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 10:23 AM
well like i said i don't have much time to myself and i'm new i just didn't want to spend time looking for one right this minute

Zenobia
Apr 29, 2013, 10:57 AM
Well, you should've looked for one. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205010)

Bad Gardios bad! Now you come with me mister~.

Gardios
Apr 29, 2013, 11:07 AM
Bad Gardios bad! Now you come with me mister~.

This sounds kinky. I'll oblige. o3o

DoubleCannon
Apr 29, 2013, 11:14 AM
Well as the great one once said..

PRACTICE .. PRACTICE .. PRACTICE! Sega did give us 2 times to mess up lol. in which my 3rd build is perfect! so in a way i got to practice out skills to realize i did not like em.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 29, 2013, 11:39 AM
well like i said i don't have much time to myself and i'm new i just didn't want to spend time looking for one right this minute

I'm not entirely sure how much looking is involved in looking at the top 10 threads in the guides section and seeing "the official build thread".

I mean I said there was looking, so there's clearly looking. But when you say spend time I assume you didn't mean you couldn't spend 1 minute because most people can spend a minute. If they can't afford a minute they couldn't have afforded to post twice.

So I assume you could have spent a minute in which case you would have found it.

...You should have looked.

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 11:54 AM
Just wanted to ask a question didn't think it was a big deal to make a new thread but i guess i did a no no srry just wanted some help.

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 29, 2013, 11:59 AM
No harm, really, just this forum like many others would prefer questions like this either be placed in the quick questions thread or that you look around a bit first. To some extent it's like if you were to go into a library and randomly asking the other patrons for definitions of words rather than just grabbing a dictionary from the reference section.

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 12:01 PM
I'm new to the hole forums thing all together and didn't know. If it was your first time in the library would you just look around like a idiot not knowing what your doing or would you ask for help

Zipzo
Apr 29, 2013, 12:07 PM
I'm new to the hole forums thing all together and didn't know. If it was your first time in the library would you just look around like a idiot not knowing what your doing or would you ask for help

ZING!!!!!

*pat on the back

SociableTyrannosaur
Apr 29, 2013, 12:07 PM
In which case you still wouldn't ask random people to tell you the answer. you'd go to the librarian and ask them where to look.

Analogy kinda falls apart there, but it's better then to ask people where to look instead of tell them you want answers because you're too lazy to do any searching on your own.

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 12:20 PM
What if you couldn't find the librarian you would go to someone that has more experience in the area. and i didn't tell you to give me the answer i asked for help and tips. i asked these thing to people that knew more about the game then i did. you don't have to help me i simply asked you could have just ignored the new guy and move on with your life but you want to try a belittle me for asking for help so thanks anyways.

Gardios
Apr 29, 2013, 12:25 PM
Regardless, just make sure to at least check the stickies and topics on the first page next time. You should have enough time to do that.

ReaperTheAbsol
Apr 29, 2013, 12:27 PM
Regardless, just make sure to at least check the stickies and topics on the first page next time. You should have enough time to do that.

This.

king_axios
Apr 29, 2013, 12:42 PM
WOW you no people here are so nice to think they act like this to someone that is new and doesn't know really anything about a forum besides they can be used to ask for help gets treated this is really cool thanks guys your so awesome.

MissMalice
Apr 29, 2013, 12:46 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx25xgC6UX1r8h1pgo1_500.jpg

jooozek
Apr 29, 2013, 12:48 PM
ai no u don

Sayara
Apr 29, 2013, 01:37 PM
For the future, it has been stick'ed to the top of the Guides section of the forum. (It's the one right under the PSO2 General section.)

First and foremost, welcome to the forums. Despite this colorful introduction you've recieved so far. If you come across any other quick questions about things feel free to use the quick question asking thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2968698#post2968698) that's been sticked to the top of THIS forum section. If you're feeling unsure about it shoot me a message and i can assist you.

For this thread however the point has been made across and its hit its final slumber.