PDA

View Full Version : Things entrusted to dragons

fay
May 2, 2013, 08:44 AM
Needing help here because I'm completely stuck. It's a matter board 7 story mission. I have completed it 3 or 4 times now and still haven't *fully* done it. I know we're meant to take a different route the second time but I kept my eye out there and could not see a second route at any point in this map.

It's like this with most story missions these days. Is there something in game giving an indication of what to do? This is either the 3rd or 4th mission that I will have had to do 5+ times because of this.

Fijiwater
May 2, 2013, 08:48 AM
Probably can't help you specifically, but every time i've encountered a "problem" with a mission/contact order or something not completing, was mostly due to overlooking minor details.

Edit: only once have i ever had a mission just "not complete" on my contact order.

FenricEdge
May 2, 2013, 09:04 AM
In the first area after the first set of darkers, hunt around for a launch pad. It'll take you the to far left of the map to another exit.

fay
May 2, 2013, 09:49 AM
Thank you, FenricEdge.

I actually did hunt all over for new areas that may lead out. I never expected another launch pad.