PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance?! and Hi!

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 09:06 AM
Why is there a Maintenance on at the moment?

--

Aaaand Hi!

I just got back to PSO2 since I got it for Vita, but I also play on PC too. I have only played this update for about a couple of days but I retained my old file.

エリカ (Erika) - Ship 10

Female Human -- 43 Hunter, 33 Ranger, 10 Force, 1 Gunner/Fighter

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/920101_10151486467342819_1403332229_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/465107_10151486469347819_1529303716_o.jpg

My plan is to play mostly Hunter and Ranger on PC, and Fighter on Vita when I'm with my friends.

At the moment I really love the idea of Fighter but haven't given them a try. Double Sabers were always my favourite in PSO, PSU, PSPo2 etc.

I wonder if anyone remembers me from PSPo2 days.

Anyway my GF, friends and brothers all play on Ship 10 too. I run the team 原宿戦士 (Harajuku Warriors) if anyone wants to simply hang out and play UK time.

Gama
May 2, 2013, 09:26 AM
since it wasnt done in schedule, something broke and they had to do it anyway

Coatl
May 2, 2013, 09:29 AM
Figures.

Dnd
May 2, 2013, 09:37 AM
donno about you lot, but on ship 2 at least I've been on for the last 3-4 hours (mostly afk) and no maintenance has happened or announced at all. Its just something durping with the sega ID stuff, the game is fine.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1378
http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1379

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 09:48 AM
EDIT: Ah, I see. It doesn't work on my Uni's net. I have to tether from my phone. Weird.

Dnd - from about LV43 what you think is the place to level up without using COs?

Jei
May 2, 2013, 10:01 AM
Hey there, I've been playing the game since Beta (my second character, Pan-Chan, is actually from the Beta) but I haven't been on in a few months and I've really been aching to get back into the game again.

Hopefully if you're online, we can play sometime, I'm also on Ship 10. :D

Laxedrane
May 2, 2013, 10:07 AM
Yeah I just logged into ship 10 with no problem. You can hit me up if you like. Char name in sig handle is shinelust.

Emp
May 2, 2013, 10:08 AM
EDIT: Ah, I see. It doesn't work on my Uni's net. I have to tether from my phone. Weird.

Dnd - from about LV43 what you think is the place to level up without using COs?

I suggest Mines. Spawns there seem to be as frequent as forest. If you want, u can tag along with me on ship 10. I frequently rng mines on VH for a varda bit or maisen, or rng forest for banshees.

Dnd
May 2, 2013, 10:54 AM

Without CO's, i'd do floating continent or mines. Floating continent for sure when you hit lv44 because lv48 mobs spawn, you wont get reduced exp and you get pretty decent spawns all the time.... that and, personally, i love FC lol.

lexstarshok
May 2, 2013, 11:03 AM
Good to know.... No need to be rushing home then >.>

AgemFrostMage
May 2, 2013, 11:06 AM
The maintenance is usually just cleaning, debugging, and defragging servers. It is worth it to wait.

lexstarshok
May 2, 2013, 11:14 AM
I muuuuuch rather it be now while I'm in class than tuesday night while I'm usually in game!!!! Lol :P

milranduil
May 2, 2013, 11:53 AM

At the very least you should work on clearing Hans and Franka COs. They're repeatable, easily spammable in a single area (albeit Franka is 1 week CD), and give very good exp (the relevant ones anyways). I find myself cycling between rotations of F. Cont. COs (including daily x99s like Quartz Fang atms) and Ruins COs. Hans and Franka both have great CO exp payout. They're great to throw at your subclass/alt class to avoid leveling them directly. I got TE from 1-45 effectively only using COs as I leveled my main class, FO, from 30-55. with just normal play + Falz.

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 12:49 PM
Ah cool, so I'm levelling fine then. I expect to be LV50 by this time tomorrow since I should stay up. I'll return to this thread when I'm on, which is usually 12-5AM GMT... Only time I can play without my GF giving me the eye.

lexstarshok
May 2, 2013, 12:59 PM
Only time I can play without my GF giving me the eye.

Sooo glad I don't share that fate. My BF has leanred to go do his own thing while I'm in game mode, or he plays PSO2 with me. He's getting good too! He will be joining me in VH and AQ runs soon hopefully!

Z-0
May 2, 2013, 01:02 PM
Ah cool, so I'm levelling fine then. I expect to be LV50 by this time tomorrow since I should stay up.
Don't expect that. EXP requirements jump really high after 40, where you end up needing a million EXP to get just one level.

MetalDude
May 2, 2013, 01:30 PM
45-50 is gross and 50-55 is a bit slow. 55-60 is stupid if you're doing very high risk AQs where nearly every enemy is boosted and giving you 600+ exp (looooooooool Gilnach giving over 2k EXP).

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 01:57 PM
Sooo glad I don't share that fate. My BF has leanred to go do his own thing while I'm in game mode, or he plays PSO2 with me. He's getting good too! He will be joining me in VH and AQ runs soon hopefully!

My GF kinda likes it (her chr is kawaii, you know) but she can't use two sticks. Japanese girls seem to have that issue :/.

Emp
May 2, 2013, 02:30 PM
Maintenence still goin on?

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 07:48 PM
>Suddenly, all the men are giving Izuna dirty and jealous looks.

Huh? No uh, I've tried to play with a bunch of Japanese girls. Unless they're average to core gamers, they are untrained in using two sticks. Even those who played MonHan (and are pretty good) just can't hack it. It's a shame 'cause I'd love to play Minecraft with her.

That being said, I get my butt kicked on PuyoPuyo.

There really wasn't any Maintenance, there's just a block on my Uni's wireless that's all.

Maan, I feel like I want to change my goal to LV45 tonight but, I just can't seem to hack it. Advance Quests is all I want next to playing Extreme Quests when they come out.

Emp
May 2, 2013, 08:26 PM
Huh? No uh, I've tried to play with a bunch of Japanese girls. Unless they're average to core gamers, they are untrained in using two sticks. Even those who played MonHan (and are pretty good) just can't hack it. It's a shame 'cause I'd love to play Minecraft with her.

That being said, I get my butt kicked on PuyoPuyo.

There really wasn't any Maintenance, there's just a block on my Uni's wireless that's all.

Maan, I feel like I want to change my goal to LV45 tonight but, I just can't seem to hack it. Advance Quests is all I want next to playing Extreme Quests when they come out.

Unless u have a 4 person party including yourself, aqs arent worth doin. Just focus on getting to 50.

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 10:12 PM
Unless u have a 4 person party including yourself, aqs arent worth doin. Just focus on getting to 50.

What I meant was, I just want the ability to do each of the stuff. I thought Extreme Quests were out so I wanted to be LV50, but...

Anyway my goal may not happen after all. Currently waiting for night bus, oh well.

I got nearly all non-VH COs done, so after getting LV45 I should have the piece of mind to switch to Fighter on Vita.

Izuna
May 2, 2013, 11:32 PM
Okay then...

I couldn't get past LV43 at all.
Shame. I still have a few hours but it's not game-time anymore.

Got 40k EXP from a Daily CO and it only moved the yellow bar by a little. Lol.

MetalDude
May 2, 2013, 11:33 PM
EDIT: Ignore this.

Alisha
May 2, 2013, 11:41 PM
ive been online since the last maint ended so yeah...over a week now

Izuna
May 7, 2013, 08:56 AM
Just payed to move to Ship 2 to see if it's much different. Hit a brick wall at 45

Coatl
May 7, 2013, 08:57 AM
Just payed to move to Ship 2 to see if it's much different. Hit a brick wall at 45

what wall?

Izuna
May 7, 2013, 10:41 AM
what wall?

Just that the game takes very long to LV up (about 1.5 hours), and I've done the hardest Advance Quest, so there's no need to hunt for any better weapons etc. I'll LV up to 50 when Extreme Quests come out I suppose.

I didn't know that transferring made you lose all of your stuff in storage... I'm going to transfer back but I have to wait 5 days now. Pretty darn gay. I'm "tempted" to just pay for another character to move the stuff over, but I can only carry 50 items that way. At least it will only cost me £6.

Do we know if it's 120 per account or per character?