PDA

View Full Version : Login problems

hacksignify220
May 3, 2013, 10:52 AM
I'm running PSO2 and it's my first time logging in, I enter my Sega ID and it's authenticating it when a message pops up in Japanese and the game shuts down after I close it. I tried twice more with the same results, does anyone know whats going on? Thanks in advance.

Meireles
May 3, 2013, 11:10 AM
Make sure you don't have anything open that is conflicting with gameguard. If its a read error, you could hit the third button down on the launcher to re-check the files and make sure everything is in order (but only as a last resort as it could take a while).... try copying and pasting the error in a translator so you can get an idea of the problem

hacksignify220
May 3, 2013, 12:00 PM
Thank you I will try this.

hacksignify220
May 3, 2013, 01:43 PM
It won't let me copy and paste the error message. I guess I'm going to try that third button option.

ashley50
May 3, 2013, 02:35 PM
screenshot?

hacksignify220
May 3, 2013, 02:41 PM
Thank you ashley50 for the offer to help but I created a new account and it went on without a hitch. I really do appreciate it.

[Nirvanna]
May 4, 2013, 04:46 PM
Having a problem with the log in to... I'm pretty sure I registered correctly and my email there is in use but everytime i try to log into the game I get the.

SEGA IDの認証に失敗しました。
SEGA IDまたはパスワードをご確認の上、
再度入力して接続しなおしてください。
[ No.602 ]
--------------------------------------------
I failed to authenticate the SEGA ID.
And after confirming the password or SEGA ID,
Please re-connection by typing again.
[No.602]

Message... Any tips?

[Nirvanna]
May 4, 2013, 05:00 PM