PDA

View Full Version : Anybody wanna sell me some meseta?

dioje
May 4, 2013, 02:53 PM
pm me.

Lostbob117
May 4, 2013, 03:01 PM
Real money trading is not allowed.

dioje
May 4, 2013, 03:04 PM
why not

blace
May 4, 2013, 03:10 PM
Take it up with Sega and the bots that plague the game.

dioje
May 4, 2013, 03:12 PM
eh? what does rmt'ing have to do with hackers? I'm sure there are many people in this game with meseta to spare who earned it without hacking. whatever

Link1275
May 4, 2013, 03:18 PM
This game is not for you to make money off, nor anyone else. End of deal. End of discussion. Period.

Darki
May 4, 2013, 03:39 PM
This game is not for you to make money off, nor anyone else. End of deal. End of discussion. Period.

Except SEGA.

Link1275
May 4, 2013, 03:44 PM
Except SEGA.
Except Sega(of Japan).

Smithee
May 4, 2013, 03:52 PM
And Sutocorp, CN-USA, Jpwebmoney, most of hacking websites, Ebay, Amazon, and tons of other websites including wikis etc. Not to mention most of aren't allowed to play the game or use the programs we use on it.

Darki
May 4, 2013, 04:02 PM
But webmoney doesn't sell meseta. And in any case, the ones you're giving the monye are SEGA, so as I said, SEGA is the exception.

Which doesn't really mean anything. They made the game, they profit from it. In any case I don't really see so damaging that someone would trade real money for meseta in some cases. I mean, I could invite my girlfriend to an icecream one day in exchange for some money needed to buy something in the game, am I gonna get banned for that? xD

Rekku
May 4, 2013, 04:07 PM
Don't do it on this site. No one can stop you from trading money in real life, but it isn't allowed under SEGA's internet roof, and it isn't allowed here.

Arrow
May 4, 2013, 04:10 PM
But webmoney doesn't sell meseta. And in any case, the ones you're giving the monye are SEGA, so as I said, SEGA is the exception.

Which doesn't really mean anything. They made the game, they profit from it. In any case I don't really see so damaging that someone would trade real money for meseta in some cases. I mean, I could invite my girlfriend to an icecream one day in exchange for some money needed to buy something in the game, am I gonna get banned for that? xD

People I believe are talking about bots and those scamming "companies" that do this. The gf scenario is...different.

@ OP
Asking for meseta for money (or vice versa) directly is something frowned upon here and legally concerning SEGA.
goin' underground and doin some black market dealings...*cough*

Back to Darki -
for the gf scenario...yer not directly doing it....it's more of a friendly favor at that point. besides, yer buying love not meseta ^^

Smithee
May 4, 2013, 04:10 PM
Just like the English patch. Yea web money doesn't sell meseta but people profit directly from selling web money for this game. Webmoney is cheap in japan way cheaper then it is in on some sites. People will profit from that directly by over charging by 25% therefore profiting off this game. I've seen people offering to sell others webmoney on this site. I wouldn't say it's terribly wrong. Not to mention sega has already banned a few 1000 users that were thought as possibly buying meseta.

Darki
May 4, 2013, 04:15 PM
for the gf scenario...yer not directly doing it....it's more of a friendly favor at that point. besides, yer buying love not meseta ^^

Yeah but there we stumbled with the typical problem with downloads and digital content. Where you put the line between a "friendly favor" and piracy? Because I shouldn't be called a pirate if I just take my copy of The Sims 3 and lend it to a friend. What if I have lots of friends? xD

Anyways, I get what you mean, just pointing that out. We're all here kinda in an inb4lock mood anyways.

Lumpen Thingy
May 4, 2013, 07:40 PM
why not

because buying in game money in any online rpg makes you a fucking loser..how about that?

RedRaz0r
May 4, 2013, 07:50 PM
because buying in game money in any online rpg makes you a fucking loser..how about that?

That wasn't necessary.

And why isn't this thread closed?