PDA

View Full Version : PSO Sunday

Konan
May 5, 2013, 11:23 AM
Got 4 hours of playing planned for Sunday, if anyone wants to join then send me a message. Doing Ultimate so anyone 80+ can join

sml_psZ
May 5, 2013, 11:47 PM
would've joined, my character's not up to 80 yet. plus every time i try to get online my wife wants to play multiplayer lol so i have to jump off

Konan
May 6, 2013, 09:09 AM
would've joined, my character's not up to 80 yet. plus every time i try to get online my wife wants to play multiplayer lol so i have to jump off

lol xD and I my Chars levels are
156 FOnewearl
115 HUcast
113 HUnewearl
49 RAmarl
21 RAcast
13 FOmarl

JCGamer
May 6, 2013, 10:02 AM
hi there :-P
can you please give us full detail on what server your in and if your running the pc version or GameCube or Dreamcast. its hard to determinant what u mean by pso Sunday, its be great if u give full detail ^^ so we all can team up and do some Ultimate mode ^^

Konan
May 6, 2013, 11:04 AM
hi there :-P
can you please give us full detail on what server your in and if your running the pc version or GameCube or Dreamcast. its hard to determinant what u mean by pso Sunday, its be great if u give full detail ^^ so we all can team up and do some Ultimate mode ^^

Can't say the server names on here, but I play MSB and New Hope on mine.
And I play Gamecube Version.

Also I hold these every weekend for anyone who wants to join, just send a message so I can put you in a group

r00tabaga
May 13, 2013, 06:00 PM
as soon as my bba comes in the mail I'll be right there w/ya...

Konan
May 13, 2013, 08:32 PM
as soon as my bba comes in the mail I'll be right there w/ya...

Alright, well next group up is this weekend, last weekend was canceled due to family troubles, but this coming weekend is good.

sml_psZ
May 14, 2013, 06:56 AM
@Konan i'm working on getting to ultimate, i'll try to join you soon

Konan
May 14, 2013, 10:56 AM
@Konan i'm working on getting to ultimate, i'll try to join you soon

If you want power leveled let me know, I cna take my HUnewearl and get you into Ultimate online. My friends got a level 30 to level 90 in 2 days.

NegaTsukasa
Jul 5, 2013, 03:30 PM
I might be there. might not....

Konan
Jul 5, 2013, 09:17 PM
I might be there. might not....

Don't gotta say it like that... but anyway this is past lol :P I don't got anymore group ups planned for sometime

Konan
Jul 12, 2013, 01:03 PM
Check my updates for group ups on PSO GC online if you want to join