May 5, 2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe me

Anon_Fire
May 5, 2013, 10:03 PM
*points to NNID on my sig*

Weeaboolits
May 5, 2013, 10:33 PM
I have one.

My ID is Weeaboolits if anyone wants to play Monster Hunter or All Stars Racing.

Anon_Fire
May 6, 2013, 12:11 AM
Maybe me

Added.

Mantiskilla
May 6, 2013, 01:25 AM
I have one.

My ID is Weeaboolits if anyone wants to play Monster Hunter or All Stars Racing.

I'm always down for playing some MH. I'll add you

Ce'Nedra
May 6, 2013, 01:19 PM
Added all but Cyron cause dunno ID.

Mine is CeNedra and I only play MH right now on my Wii U

Anon_Fire
May 7, 2013, 08:30 PM
I have one.

Added.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 7, 2013, 08:51 PM
TanryokuCyron

I don't play anything because 3DS is better right now

Anonymous246
May 7, 2013, 09:20 PM
TanryokuCyron

"Play the Wii U" they said, "it will blow your mind" they said

Cyron Tanryoku
May 7, 2013, 09:42 PM
Fall 2013

My mind will be blown

also when the mods gonna add Nintendo IDs to About Mes

Akaimizu
May 8, 2013, 11:44 AM
Definitely me. I've been mostly between my Wii U, 3DS, and PC, lately.

Shinji Kazuya
May 8, 2013, 12:31 PM
I have one.

Been on MH3U and Fire Emblem: Awakening only for about a month now.

Anon_Fire
May 8, 2013, 02:15 PM
Definitely me. I've been mostly between my Wii U, 3DS, and PC, lately.

I have one.

Been on MH3U and Fire Emblem: Awakening only for about a month now.

*points to Nintendo Network ID on my sig*

Outrider
May 9, 2013, 12:55 PM
I do, though I don't have anything with online play.

Although, I guess I do have ZombiU, so you could get some of my zombies in your game.

Wyndham
May 9, 2013, 01:20 PM
I am not getting a Wii U anytime soon. I am saving up for a new laptop, and I can only buy a game or to every month until I've saved enough.

Maenara
May 9, 2013, 01:48 PM
TanryokuCyron

Ironically, the 3DS was in the same situation when it came out. I got my 3DS day one, full price. Then I got 20 free virtual console games for it since I paid more. Totally worth it.

Have a WiiU, only one game so far, NSMB.U. Really enjoy my WiiU, though I'm using it sparingly since I don't want to get super bored of my one game for it. Super excited for Wind Waker HD remake and the new LoZ title they're working on right now.

Wyndham
May 9, 2013, 02:03 PM
Ironically, the 3DS was in the same situation when it came out. I got my 3DS day one, full price. Then I got 20 free virtual console games for it since I paid more. Totally worth it.

Have a WiiU, only one game so far, NSMB.U. Really enjoy my WiiU, though I'm using it sparingly since I don't want to get super bored of my one game for it. Super excited for Wind Waker HD remake and the new LoZ title they're working on right now.

I also bought the 3DS for 250$, and yay for Ambassador program!

gigawuts
May 9, 2013, 02:08 PM
I only bought a 3DS soon after launch because they swore up and down they wouldn't pull a DSi XL and just release a 3DS XL any time soon.

Then that's what they did.

Not only would I have waited, but I would have paid less and had a bigger screen.

An ambassador program is not worth more money and a smaller screen.

I'm legit mad, and never buying a nintendo console in the first year or two again.

NoiseHERO
May 9, 2013, 02:25 PM
any console within first 2 years at this point. <_<

they really need to work on the whole not shit to do with a system when it first comes out thing.

gigawuts
May 9, 2013, 02:29 PM
Yeah, that's the other thing.

There used to be a time where consoles had more than 3 good games to play in the first 3 years.

That time is apparently long freakin' gone.

Wyndham
May 9, 2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah, that's the other thing.

There used to be a time where consoles had more than 3 good games to play in the first 3 years.

That time is apparently long freakin' gone.

*head explodes from hyperbole*

Cyron Tanryoku
May 9, 2013, 10:48 PM
I only bought a 3DS soon after launch because they swore up and down they wouldn't pull a DSi XL and just release a 3DS XL any time soon.

Then that's what they did.

It legitly made me laugh, too.

Anon_Fire
May 13, 2013, 08:37 PM
Anyone else own a Wii U?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 15, 2013, 07:31 PM
I own a Wii U, unfortunately I almost never use it (outside of playing Brawl) because they haven't released any interesting games yet.

Ce'Nedra
May 16, 2013, 05:14 AM
I own a Wii U, unfortunately I almost never use it (outside of playing Brawl) because they haven't released any interesting games yet.

Go play Monster Hunter >:

gigawuts
May 16, 2013, 06:35 AM
Confirming that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is worth your time.

I tried MH Tri and couldn't get into it, between the controller itself being awful (seriously who can hold that thing for more than 15 minutes?) and the game itself being a bit tough to get into for someone new to the series.

MH3U streamlines the game for newbies, gives you better gear (one of every single weapon class, this really helped me out since I didn't have to go out and mine for EVERYTHING I wanted to try), and the starter armor having skills for looting items that I don't recall being in Tri.

Now I'm at 8* quests and have barely been able to put the game down.

The 3DS version and Wii U version are not only capable of local linked play, but the 3DS can use a Wii U without the game (not an ordinary Wii, unfortunately) as a proxy for online play. You can even swap saves between the versions. Seriously. It's amazingly cool. The 3DS version does not have standalone online play, though.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 17, 2013, 12:15 PM
I find MH hard to get into because it reminded me of PSO1

And I don't like PSO1

NoiseHERO
May 17, 2013, 12:26 PM
I find MH hard to get into because it reminded me of PSO1

And I don't like PSO1

PSO1 don't like you either. D<

Polly
May 17, 2013, 12:46 PM
The language right now makes it sound like Sonic games are going to be exclusive to Nintendo platforms for a while. Not really the biggest fan of the idea since the only Nintendo console I currently own is a 3DS and the handheld Sonic games have been some hot garbage for a while.

Of course this draws an odd parallel between the Dreamcast and the Wii U, as Electronic Arts didn't support either and Sonic was exclusive.

gigawuts
May 17, 2013, 12:58 PM
Whaaaat, I loved Sonic Rush.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 17, 2013, 01:13 PM
The only garbage was Advance 2 and Generations 3DS

And half the gamegear games

Polly
May 17, 2013, 01:28 PM
Whaaaat, I loved Sonic Rush.

The level design in the Rush games just drove me nuts. So many instant death traps and weird endless pits. There were so many instances of falling off stages and continuing to fall for 3-5 seconds that it felt like the stages were incomplete. The control and mechanics felt fine, but the level design really soured me on those games.

gigawuts
May 17, 2013, 02:13 PM
Ah, yeah, I get what you mean with that. I liked the actual controls the most, but being that I got into sonic games with SA2B I guess I feel like "wtf are you fucking kidding me this is bullshit" deaths in maps is par for the course.

God damnit Metal Harbor and Final Rush/Chase.

NoiseHERO
May 17, 2013, 05:06 PM
sonic rush...

best DS sound track...

next to rhythm heaven

Polly
May 17, 2013, 05:14 PM
sonic rush...

best DS sound track...

next to rhythm heaven

"Yeah, I suppose."

Mantiskilla
May 18, 2013, 11:28 AM
sonic rush...

best DS sound track...

next to rhythm heaven

Apparently it seems like someone missed out on playing Contra 4 on DS. Now that was a fantastic soundtrack my friend, but then again when does WayForward not have a good soundtrack. Sonic Rush was pretty good though

Polly
May 18, 2013, 12:25 PM
Apparently it seems like someone missed out on playing Contra 4 on DS. Now that was a fantastic soundtrack my friend, but then again when does WayForward not have a good soundtrack. Sonic Rush was pretty good though

Jake Kaufman is fantastic. I think his Contra 4 work was so good because you know that dude has a love for the old Konami NES style, and he spun that into something more modern, but still resembled old school Contra.

darkante
May 18, 2013, 04:35 PM
I donīt have a Wii U, but i might get it whenever a new Super Smash Bros. shows up or a Zelda game.

I just donīt see any major reason to get one yet.

gigawuts
May 18, 2013, 05:41 PM
I'm thinking playing monster hunter on a tv would be really kickass the past few days.

And let's not forget the online capability...

Knifedera
May 19, 2013, 05:14 PM
I Have A Wii U, But No Games With Online Play (I Never Plan On Getting MH, But I Will Be Getting Smash Bros. U And Mario Kart U).
My ID Is Nidera :)

Akaimizu
May 20, 2013, 10:08 AM
I think everybody will be playing Smash Bros. U and Mario Kart U.

Monster Hunter is pretty nice, is on TV and off TV. They also did a nice thing by joining the European and US servers together.

Still, the majority of online things, right now, is miiverse connectivity. In terms of Miiverse being completely integrated within the game, it's mostly the first party stuff and Ubisoft with games like ZombiU.

Mantiskilla
May 20, 2013, 09:41 PM
Is anyone considering getting RE Revelations on Wii U? I might get it just so I have another game other than MH, but man I kinda want the PC version also

Outrider
May 23, 2013, 03:16 PM
Is anyone considering getting RE Revelations on Wii U? I might get it just so I have another game other than MH, but man I kinda want the PC version also

I've got it on 3DS and the demo didn't make it seem like it would be worth double-dipping.

But yeah, I'm kind of considering it as well since there isn't much else on the horizon.