PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Block 20 podcast.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 6, 2013, 01:46 AM
Latest podcast is up. Check them out here.

You can find the podcast on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ship-2-block-20/id651964825)

Or you can find us on Stitcher if you hate Apple! (http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=25653320&refid=stpr)

Thanks again for the support, we have gotten so far.

If you have any questions or comments please send them to the new email [email protected] !

Mekhana
May 6, 2013, 02:45 AM
Two grown men small talking and Kim doing her AQs on the side.

Boy I said a lot of crap now that I'm looking back but had to keep the conversation rolling somehow. LOL

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 6, 2013, 12:40 PM
Many veiws with no comments? Why? THE INTERNET.

Sayara
May 6, 2013, 12:46 PM
I'd suggest having the three speakers be able to be heard properly. I understand the difference in technology available but goddamn you can only hear one of you guys properly.

DoubleCannon
May 6, 2013, 12:57 PM
Many veiws with no comments? Why? THE INTERNET.

No not the internet.. its because!

[spoiler-box]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/388/crazyhaird.jpg[/spoiler-box]

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 6, 2013, 07:37 PM
No not the internet.. its because!

[spoiler-box]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/388/crazyhaird.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Love it. We are working on the sound. We will hopefully have a good 1st episode down the pipeline this weekend.

Noc Codez
May 6, 2013, 09:52 PM
Good pod cast guys But here's some tips as a listener

Keep the topic rolling don't stay on one topic to long.
talk about something other then what your doing gets kinda boring after awhile.
Have guests ! It can be well know team leaders or well known players.
Give tips on leveling to new players
What's the new hot spot for rares/leveling
Have contests keep people motivated to listen to your next pod cast..
Pls fix mics only 1 of your were understandable..

Looking forward to the next one

Good luck

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 7, 2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the input we will take some of these in, but wrangling guests would be a bit of a pain.
We will have a questions segment at the end as well so if there is anything you guys want to be discussed let us know.

Meyfei
May 7, 2013, 02:14 AM
Good pod cast guys But here's some tips as a listener

Please fix your mics only 1 of you were understandable..

Looking forward to the next one

Good luck

I couldnt hear anyone at max volume(s) except the 1 guy :(

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 7, 2013, 02:20 AM
I couldnt hear anyone at max volume(s) except the 1 guy :(

Problem is that your only listening out of one head phone. Its done in stereo.

HIT0SHI
May 7, 2013, 09:31 AM
Problem is that your only listening out of one head phone. Its done in stereo.

I was lisening on stereo, with a headset and I had the same porblem. I can hear 1 guy but BARELY the rest of the cast.

Noc Codez
May 7, 2013, 11:15 AM
Well I heard it on my iPhone I heard all 3 but only 1 was really clear the others was like listening to whispers.. I dunno if it's their headsets or they were not speaken up loud enough.. In any case I love pso2 podcasts used to listen to expfull podcast but they take to long to make theirs.. Hoping this one will be weekly or bi-weekly podcast.. :)

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 7, 2013, 01:27 PM
We will be making audio correction, as we go along, when I listen to and edited the sound it seemed like you could hear everyone.

Yes we are looking to make it a weekly podcast. Actually might make some strategy Episodes, cause I get asked all the time about how to play tecker.

Mekhana
May 7, 2013, 01:27 PM
We plan to make it weekly.

BIG OLAF
May 7, 2013, 04:23 PM
If I may, why is it called the 'Ship 2, Block 20' podcast? Based on what most people think of that block, that's not going to get you much positive publicity.

But, this seems like a nice thing, since the last 'community' podcast we had kinda fell off the planet, especially after the 'controversies' surrounding the team involved with it.

EDIT: Also, LMFAO "Rape-y". Oh man that was unintentionally hilarious. But, uh, no, it's "Rap-pee".

Mekhana
May 7, 2013, 05:32 PM
There's a reason why we picked the name and its exactly because of what people think about Block 20. None of the people that are in the podcast actually frequent there. It will be explained when you hear our catch phrase.

Jungo Torii
May 7, 2013, 07:26 PM
If my reputation as a poplar in b20 is ruined by your podcast- oh wait it kind of already is because b20 is a wretched hive of scum and villainy...shiet.

Good luck with future podcasts. Hope you get plenty of people listening to it.

Mekhana
May 7, 2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks man.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 8, 2013, 07:18 PM
Will be recording Episode 1 shortly, So if you have any questions or want to say something in general feel free to PM me

Mekhana
May 8, 2013, 07:24 PM
And good news you'll actually be able to hear me now.

lol

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 8, 2013, 11:58 PM
Episode 1~ At worst they are looking at Rouge the Bat Hentai
Is now up.
Listen to it Here (http://www.mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep1.mp3)

racerapj
May 9, 2013, 07:10 PM
I enjoyed listening to it. That new voice sounds familiar...

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 9, 2013, 07:17 PM
^ lol

Mekhana
May 10, 2013, 04:51 PM
Heys guys hope you enjoyed our podcast.

We'll be back next week with a returning guest.

BIG OLAF
May 10, 2013, 05:04 PM
Hahaha, 'Grand Pricks'. Oh my god I was rollin'. It's pronounced 'Grand Pree', guys. :lol:

sorry, I just thought it was funny

Fun little listen; the bit about Skyrim in the beginning was unexpected, but everything said was basically true.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 10, 2013, 05:16 PM
I dont like the sound of "pree" lol. I like how, when I was in japan they would call its "parikusu" Just stuck in my head.

We don't want to limit it to just PSO, cause well that would not give us much to talk about all the time. We will talk about anything really as well as PSO and answer questions.

Mekhana
May 10, 2013, 06:02 PM
I was going to say to Night:

"The only Grand Pricks here are SEGA."

Man totally missed the chance for gold.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 11, 2013, 07:49 PM
Looking for topics people want to hear talked about, if you have any thing please feel free to let us know

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 11:22 AM
Looking for topics people want to hear talked about, if you have any thing please feel free to let us know People want to discuss PSO related games, hence the title of the website, why not call this pathetic podcast, we are shit at pso and have nothing to talk about, so we will talk about other games

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 11:34 AM
just trying to make psow users aware that this podcast really has nothing to do with pso2, if you want a real podcast visit http://www.expfull.com/ the edelweiss podcast is a total joke, they should just give up on it

Bellion
Jun 4, 2013, 11:48 AM
Team EXPFULL does not like how rude the user above is.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 11:49 AM
I think it's gotten better each time! Looking forward to the next podcast b
You think this latest podcast is better ?
Yet again it is just a bunch of noobs talking bout shiiit, this does not belong on a PSO-W, please PSO-W forum users listen too 2 minutes of this shit.
45 mins in and no talk of PSO2, please delete all threads for this podcast, let them post it in random PC games

Mekhana
Jun 4, 2013, 11:53 AM
Conny you really have some problems. You should stop playing PSO2 and get some help. And take your 5 forum accounts with you.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 11:57 AM
Curious, i am not part of your team, i post that you have a proper podcast, not like this joke. Also on a side note, who from EXPFULL does not like my apparent rudeness ? only you bellion ?

Kaori
Jun 4, 2013, 12:00 PM
Curious, i am not part of your team, i post that you have a proper podcast, not like this joke. Also on a side note, who from EXPFULL does not like my apparent rudeness ? only you bellion ?

Not only Bellion =w= ii bet everybody dislike your "attitude"

Beatrix kiddo
Conny you really have some problems. You should stop playing PSO2 and get some help. And take your 5 forum accounts with you.
"conny" ? perhaps find a job and stop begging on your forums for donatations, and then address your real-life issues

Bellion
What if you were to know that rude guy actually was in your team ?

I know that this person isn't.

We don't give a damn if you think it's a bad podcast or not. Let them do what they want, there's no reason to start crap. Also, only me? Nope, only the rest of the managers.

DarkPrinceSai
Jun 4, 2013, 12:02 PM

As the GM of EXPFULL I feel that was out of order I liked there podcast and EXPFULL.
Plus Bellion just like you have the right to state what they are thinking.
If you want mate come on mumble and talk to us but please don't slag the other podcast of as its a free world and they can do what they like.
:-?

Bellion
Jun 4, 2013, 12:06 PM
Whatever, I'm done. I apologize for the mess in this thread.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 12:08 PM
*BEEP BEEP*

Wrong answer.
5 posts on these forums ? yes you're is too be trusted

EXPFULL
Jun 4, 2013, 12:10 PM
What if you were to know that rude guy actually was in your team ?

He's not.

He's also banned from the SHIP2 Voice Chat.

This.

I like the Block 20 Podcast. You get exactly what it says on the tin - A funny way-off-topic show with a touch of PSO2... It's not trying to emulate our show and does it's own thing well. The clue is in the title! Have you been to block 20 lately? They've done a good job of catching that vibe and bottling it for your commute to work.

And I'm not just saying that... We've even approached the subject of doing a EXPFULL x Block 20, having these guys as guests on our show, because they are passionate about the game they play and want to talk about it... but like all good cross overs, we'd equally love to do the reverse and jump on their show to chew the fat and talk about other games and stuff.

There's more than enough room for many podcasts, and anyone should respect the fact that these guys take the time to get together, record, edit and publish the show for your potential enjoyment... if you didn't like it, I'm sure they'll offer a full refund.

DarkPrinceSai
Jun 4, 2013, 12:12 PM

This is the thing Beatrix kiddo Is one of expfull old members named Thor who drunk to much and like picking on other people and bashing on gays and that is why he was booted from EXPFULL and mumble.
That is who I think Beatrix kiddo.

Beatrix kiddo
Jun 4, 2013, 12:13 PM
As the GM of EXPFULL I feel that was out of order I liked there podcast and EXPFULL.
Plus Bellion just like you have the right to state what they are thinking.
If you want mate come on mumble and talk to us but please don't slag the other podcast of as its a free world and they can do what they like.
:-?
WTF u would like me too join your mumbel-chat and not have a free will too condemn a pathetic podcast, i like expfull's podcast, it is a proper pso2 podcast, yet you want me not too say how bad ship 2 block 20 podcast is ? I mean WTF, ship 2 block 20 is nasty, and the podcast folllows that

DarkPrinceSai
Jun 4, 2013, 12:16 PM
WTF u would like me too join your mumbel-chat and not have a free will too condemn a pathetic podcast, i like expfull's podcast, it is a proper pso2 podcast, yet you want me not too say how bad ship 2 block 20 podcast is ? I mean WTF, ship 2 block 20 is nasty, and the podcast folllows that

Ok this is the thing please stop bashing other people as 1 its rude 2 its not right 3 If its that crap just say I dont like it I like expfull better

How hard is that ?

So in the name of peace Please stop this bashing block 20 podcast.

DarkPrinceSai
Jun 4, 2013, 12:17 PM
He's not.

He's also banned from the SHIP2 Voice Chat.

This.

I like the Block 20 Podcast. You get exactly what it says on the tin - A funny way-off-topic show with a touch of PSO2... It's not trying to emulate our show and does it's own thing well. The clue is in the title! Have you been to block 20 lately? They've done a good job of catching that vibe and bottling it for your commute to work.

And I'm not just saying that... We've even approached the subject of doing a EXPFULL x Block 20, having these guys as guests on our show, because they are passionate about the game they play and want to talk about it... but like all good cross overs, we'd equally love to do the reverse and jump on their show to chew the fat and talk about other games and stuff.

There's more than enough room for many podcasts, and anyone should respect the fact that these guys take the time to get together, record, edit and publish the show for your potential enjoyment... if you didn't like it, I'm sure they'll offer a full refund.

Sup boss man I have it covered for you ^^ doing the part you give me :-P

jooozek
Jun 4, 2013, 12:19 PM
no wonder people steer clear off b-20

Mekhana
Jun 4, 2013, 12:42 PM
Well thanks for the support everyone. I always knew PSO2 had a great community but I was surprised by how nice you are all were.

HIT0SHI
Jun 4, 2013, 12:58 PM
Keep up the good work! :beer:

DarkPrinceSai
Jun 4, 2013, 01:01 PM
Well thanks for the support everyone. I always knew PSO2 had a great community but I was surprised by how nice you are all were.

YEAH BUDDY :-P

racerapj
Jun 7, 2013, 09:33 PM
Reading all the way from Pages 3-6 put a huge smile on my face... :D

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 7, 2013, 09:54 PM
Holy crap I was gone on a 4 day road trip come back and see this. I would like to thank everyone at EXPFULL. Sorry you had to deal with Coony. I don't know if he was an old member, we just know him from all his Tarantino characters, we even tried to give him a 2nd chance in our team with his 2nd character O - Rin, cause we felt bad for the guy, since we could see it was the same guy from hi ip address on our forums and name theme. But he is as you can see over the top.

We were actually all in UNIA before it broke apart. He is bitter that no one wanted him as leader or even near a leadership position. Sorry he tried to bring so many people in to a conflict that we just shrugged off.

And Coony, we have about 1000 subscribers on iTunes. We must be doing something right? Who knows you might like it if you let up a little.

Lostbob117
Jun 7, 2013, 10:17 PM
Holy crap I was gone on a 4 day road trip come back and see this. I would like to thank everyone at EXPFULL. Sorry you had to deal with Coony. I don't know if he was an old member, we just know him from all his Tarantino characters, we even tried to give him a 2nd chance in our team with his 2nd character O - Rin, cause we felt bad for the guy, since we could see it was the same guy from hi ip address on our forums and name theme. But he is as you can see over the top.

We were actually all in UNIA before it broke apart. He is bitter that no one wanted him as leader or even near a leadership position. Sorry he tried to bring so many people in to a conflict that we just shrugged off.

And Coony, we have about 1000 subscribers on iTunes. We must be doing something right? Who knows you might like it if you let up a little.

Nicely done, keep the good work up. Next goal is 2000! \o/

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 11, 2013, 05:16 PM
Recording Podcast now, fresh for E3.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 12, 2013, 12:42 AM
Episode 5-Medusa's Pubic Snake E3 Spectacular is now up. check it out on itunes and the usual feeds. or check the link http://www.mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep5.mp3

Mekhana
Jun 12, 2013, 12:47 AM
RIP XBOX ONE won't miss you.

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 01:00 AM
no wonder people steer clear off b-20

The good must suffer for the bad as 1 fuck up counts for the whole entire group fo shame.

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 01:07 AM
"is there anything else u wanna talk about today", "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh"

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 01:34 AM
"is there anything else u wanna talk about today", "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh"

Nikka bring up a topic den quit beating around deh bush noob D<!

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 01:50 AM
Nikka bring up a topic den quit beating around deh bush noob D<!

I was quoting them, are you ok?
I thought it was funny, calm down.

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 02:19 AM
I was quoting them, are you ok?
I thought it was funny, calm down.

Bad when ppl don't know what sarcasm looks like
Nikka talk about sumtin don't quote dem noob!

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 02:22 AM
Bad when ppl don't know what sarcasm looks like
Nikka talk about sumtin don't quote dem noob!

whatever, I love you Zenobia

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 03:43 AM
whatever, I love you Zenobia

Gurl imma give you a overdose of my lovin<3!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 12, 2013, 03:48 AM
hmm did i miss something?

Lostbob117
Jun 12, 2013, 04:27 AM
hmm did i miss something?

They're just using your thread as a chatroom, not rare.

Zenobia
Jun 12, 2013, 04:37 AM
They're just using your thread as a chatroom, not rare.

Lost is just jelly<3

Sugar and Rainbows
Jun 12, 2013, 04:45 AM
Hey now. I said "[o]r nudes, rather" not both.

And I only want them from you, Michael.

I'm not some sort of sick pervert.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 12, 2013, 08:30 AM
Hey now. I said "[o]r nudes, rather" not both.

And I only want them from you, Michael.

I'm not some sort of sick pervert.

Im flattered

Sugar and Rainbows
Jun 12, 2013, 02:44 PM
Then my job here is complete.

On to the next phase.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 12, 2013, 05:05 PM
Then my job here is complete.

On to the next phase.

That scares me

xanthro
Jun 12, 2013, 06:44 PM
K, so how do I DL this with out needing craptastic Lametunes?

Mekhana
Jun 12, 2013, 07:02 PM
Straight from Mike's website:

http://www.mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep5.mp3

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 09:47 PM
Look.. I was not trying to make fun with my quote of your podcast... I actually listened and Enjoyed the whole thing during the maintenance. I was listening to Episode 4, heard the beginning, it made me laugh, that's all. I wasn't trying to make anyone's Butt hurt.

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 09:48 PM
and as for my "Edit", I just added something to that post so that I didn't Double Post like I'm doing now.

Mekhana
Jun 13, 2013, 04:01 AM
It's fine Vickie, don't worry about it.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 13, 2013, 05:51 PM
K, so how do I DL this with out needing craptastic Lametunes?

I will be keeping episodes tho on iTunes in a neat order and what not. so if you want back episodes they are easy listed on there.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 19, 2013, 01:38 PM
Episode 6 - Wii Fit Trainer Rule 34 is now up on the usual feeds.

Mekhana
Jun 19, 2013, 07:58 PM
Our first recording got lost when the software glitched on us. This episode ended up being shorter than usual because of that.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 22, 2013, 12:36 PM
The Gang From EXP FULL will be joining the podcast this week! if you have any questions.

laxmunch
Jun 24, 2013, 12:22 AM
waste of time.

Chik'Tikka
Jun 24, 2013, 12:53 AM
waste of time.

that's what podcasts are for+^_^+ beats the hell out of the nations top 100 country songs twice over at work+^_^+

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 24, 2013, 03:27 AM
waste of time.

Well, I am happy to say we are wasting the time of about 1200 people an episode. But normally you do other things when listening to a podcast. If you want something more pso focused, check out the guys on EXP FULL.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 25, 2013, 11:04 PM
Episode 7 - EXP FULL x Ship 2 Block 20 rule 34? is now up on itunes, we will be on Stitcher in the coming week for those who cant get on to itunes and rather web stream.

Please enjoy.

BIG OLAF
Jun 25, 2013, 11:11 PM
waste of time.

It seems all 10 of your posts thus far are all some form of crude and/or sarcastic. I'd say it's a safe bet for everyone to ignore anything you say from here on out. :clown:

Anyway, I'll give the new episode a listen tomorrow, or sometime this week, at least.

ReaperTheAbsol
Jun 26, 2013, 10:53 AM
I usually tune in from your website, but it appears that I can't access the episode list. Will there be a fix for this soon?

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 26, 2013, 02:05 PM
Alright so the feed is now fixed, we should also be up on some other feeds soon.

you can also listen to the podcast from this page with out having to download itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ship-2-block-20/id651964825 Which is the link in my signature. This will allow you to listen to the show by hovering over the show number on the pages.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 28, 2013, 10:02 AM
So just an update, the feeds are now fixed! the server transfer is done. Everyone should be able to download the shows normally.

Mekhana
Jul 2, 2013, 03:41 AM
http://www.mukyou.com/ps/donsleave.jpg

Xbone flip flops into Xbox 180. Don Mattrick, SONY's greatest employee ever, jumps ship into Zynga. (lol)

All that and more, this tuesday at *Ship 2 - Block 20 podcast*!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 2, 2013, 03:36 PM
Alright listeners, we had some more technical difficulties with the server transfer and the latest victim was the email server. So what that means is we have not gotten any of the email questions for the last week, or any emails for that matter.

So once again if you would like to re send question email to [email protected] with the subject: Ship 2 Block 20, I will try to get them on this episode.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 2, 2013, 09:41 PM
Hey guys got good news for all of you that did not want to bother with iTunes! we are now on Stitcher! Check us out here http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/mukyou/ship-2-block-20?refid=stpr

Kendrik
Jul 2, 2013, 10:25 PM
Excellent. I wanted to give the podcast a go, but I wasn't looking forward to installing iTunes. Thanks.

Mekhana
Jul 2, 2013, 11:21 PM
Hello everyone, we are still editing tuesday's podcast. We hope you enjoy it.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 3, 2013, 06:10 AM
New Podcast is up in the usual feeds, check my signature for the links if you already don't have them.

This weeks Episode 8- Full Nelson Rusty Trombone

Mekhana
Jul 3, 2013, 06:39 AM
Hope you enjoy tuesday's episode, guys. It came out a little late because it was a very awkward day but we still delivered.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 9, 2013, 04:56 AM
Episode - 9 records tomorrow, we also have a new site where we post random stuff as well as the episodes now.

My o my has 10 weeks evolved us.

You can find it simply at ship2block20.com

hope you enjoy.

Vintasticvin
Jul 9, 2013, 12:01 PM
Listening to you guys on Stitcher while @ work and missed listening to you guys, S2B20+EXPFULL should hook up again sometime also during the intro when Mekhana was introduced I was like "Woooo Mekky!" Lol props on playing Cammy's Theme in its entirety.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 9, 2013, 03:04 PM
Thanks, we try to do a new intro outro song every ep that has been related to some form of gaming. We will have to see about the exp full cross overs in the future. Thanks for listening.

Vintasticvin
Jul 9, 2013, 03:19 PM
Episode 8 was pretty awesome but after the Danny Chu conversation and into the rabbit hole PURE... COMEDY... GOLD

Mekhana
Jul 9, 2013, 03:46 PM
Yay positive feedback! Thanks :D

We're about to start recording episode 9 just going over some notes.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 9, 2013, 11:21 PM
Episode 9 - I'm a rubber ducky? is now up on itunes and you can find the post at ship2block20.com, it will be up on the normal feeds shortly.

Hope you all enjoy.

Mekhana
Jul 10, 2013, 01:31 AM
Hope you guys enjoy episode 9. We had a lot of fun and we had some great topics.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 21, 2013, 04:29 PM
forgot to update this thread but, Ship 2 Block 20, Episode 10 - The House of Gabe Newell, is now out on all the usual feeds as well as quick links at, ship2block20.com

thanks for all the listens from the last 11 weeks guys with more people listening everyday.

Mekhana
Jul 23, 2013, 10:27 PM
Ep 11 is finally up on our feeds. Enjoy guys!

Vintasticvin
Jul 23, 2013, 10:53 PM
ugh too tired to listen to it now.... I'll listen @ work tomorrow unless they toss me to the shipping bay D:

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 23, 2013, 11:44 PM
here is an image to hold you over http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ep11.jpg

ReaperTheAbsol
Jul 24, 2013, 01:43 AM
Great recent episode! I'll be looking forward to the next one.

Shad0owdruid
Jul 24, 2013, 01:45 AM
Best answer NA!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 24, 2013, 03:35 AM
Thanks guys, I don't know if i have ever posted the podcast header images here, but when we started the web site, I kinda dictated the format to everyone of a standard post head for all articles, but with that I obviously had to start designing header images for every episode from the start of the website. So you guys might enjoy these if you have not see them on the site already.

http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ep8.jpg
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ep9.jpg
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ep10.jpg

also here are some of my favorites that are from article everyone has done on the site.

http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/mao.jpg
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tempbannaer-copy.png
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tapmbannerfinal.jpg

Mekhana
Jul 25, 2013, 06:02 PM
Hope you guys enjoyed ep11! We'll be back next week.

racerapj
Jul 28, 2013, 02:37 AM
Well since tuesday is coming up for a new episode we would like questions from our listeners! You can send them to [email protected]

KarakoYuri
Jul 28, 2013, 03:16 AM
A Podcast? Excellent! Now I have something to listen to while I'm studying in the Library. Thank You!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jul 31, 2013, 12:06 AM
Episode 12-Final Fantasy XIII: Lighting’s Return to over Sexualization.
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/ep12.jpg

Now at Ship2block20.com

Mekhana
Jul 31, 2013, 04:21 PM
Hey guys hope you enjoyed ep12!

I got some feedback from some fans so expect an excellent ep13 as well!

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 2, 2013, 11:50 AM
Guys we are a light on normal questions this week, if you listen in please shoot us a line at [email protected]

Also for those sending me lewd photos, thank you for the thought, but i think that is enough for now lol

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 5, 2013, 11:19 AM
Just a reminder that we record tomorrow. If you got question we are here to talk.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 7, 2013, 03:03 AM
Ok after your emails we decided to go down the rabbit hole once again, as Kyle joins us for episode 13.
EPISODE 13.JPG

Http://www.ship2block20.com

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 9, 2013, 08:52 AM
Hey guys just a side not we got a facebook page going, I will also post the podcast info there as well as some posts of out work if your interested. You can find the group here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ship-2-Block-20-x-Mukyou-inc/346129021782

BIG OLAF
Aug 9, 2013, 04:22 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that picture there may be slightly against the ToS for the site. I'd g'head and play it safe and take it down, chum-o.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 9, 2013, 09:34 PM
Its just a dress XD if the mods want me to remove it I will replace it with a censored version.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Aug 13, 2013, 11:21 PM
Episode 14-Ash Ketchum is a crack head, is out now.
http://s2b20blog.mukyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ep14.jpg

check it out on the normal feeds.