PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Didn't know about Ship Transfer...

Izuna
May 7, 2013, 11:36 AM
I didn't know that transferring made you lose all of your stuff in storage... I'm going to transfer back but I have to wait 5 days now. Pretty darn gay. I'm "tempted" to just pay for another character to move the stuff over, but I can only carry 50 items that way. At least it will only cost me £6.

Do we know if it's 120 per account or per character?

FYI: I went from Ship 10 to Ship 2 to see the differences.

The main thing stopping me from playing right now is the fact that I left my Red Sword in storage and I just got the ability to use it...

Coatl
May 7, 2013, 11:40 AM
Red swords cost 1k in ship 2 so you really didn't lose anything.

Para
May 7, 2013, 12:05 PM
Which leads to the question... how much did red swords cost in ship 10?

Izuna
May 7, 2013, 12:14 PM
Red swords cost 1k in ship 2 so you really didn't lose anything.

Mine was 30% and 10/10...

Anyway I've decided to just buy 3k AC

I'll try to transfer my stuff (I doubt there are more than 50 items I care about anyway) and stay on Ship 2.

GreenArcher
May 7, 2013, 12:49 PM
Grinding a 7* to +10 doesn't cost very much, and if the swords are 1k each you can make it 50 element very cheap as well

Izuna
May 7, 2013, 12:54 PM
Grinding a 7* to +10 doesn't cost very much, and if the swords are 1k each you can make it 50 element very cheap as well

This really isn't the point...

I also have a bunch of 9* weapons that, while I don't need right now, makes everything a bit poop. Good news is that my GF is Japanese so I can just give her £ for ¥

Reia
May 7, 2013, 02:12 PM
You know there are ways to get fast meseta even for a Free to play player right? You can easily buy off better stuff in less than 3 days if you know how to! You can even get better stuff than Red weapons that have a lol-min/max-variance.

Or plan B! Make a character in Ship-10 (500 AC), load it, then transfer it to the other ship, 200 less AC waste and much more less time waiting.