PDA

View Full Version : PSU PC AOTI

Night Hollows
May 7, 2013, 02:01 PM
Hello I was wondering if you could create your own char on the PC AOTI?

DeathDragon2332
May 7, 2013, 05:57 PM
Yes! on Extra mode or Free mode whatever it is called in AOTI(Been a really long time since I played it) but you unlock more missions as you do the story so you want to beat story mode to get all the missions and S rank difficulty, if I remember correctly. It has been a really! long time since I played AOTI offline so if that isn't right sorry!

Night Hollows
May 8, 2013, 01:17 PM
Yes! on Extra mode or Free mode whatever it is called in AOTI(Been a really long time since I played it) but you unlock more missions as you do the story so you want to beat story mode to get all the missions and S rank difficulty, if I remember correctly. It has been a really! long time since I played AOTI offline so if that isn't right sorry!

Thank you for the information and no problems

Rekku
May 8, 2013, 06:41 PM
In AOTI (Episode 2), you start the game by creating your character.

In PSU (Episode 1), you have to complete the 4th Story mission with Ethan, then you unlock Extra Mode - this is where you create your own character, which is completely separate from Ethan's mode. The more Story missions you do with Ethan, the more Free missions open in Extra Mode.

DeathDragon2332
May 12, 2013, 02:47 PM
In AOTI (Episode 2), you start the game by creating your character.

In PSU (Episode 1), you have to complete the 4th Story mission with Ethan, then you unlock Extra Mode - this is where you create your own character, which is completely separate from Ethan's mode. The more Story missions you do with Ethan, the more Free missions open in Extra Mode.

You still need to unlock the missions by doing story mode.

Rekku
May 12, 2013, 03:37 PM
You still need to unlock the missions by doing story mode.OP wasn't asking about missions, though. He only asked if you can create a character in AOTI, which you can - at the very start of the game. It has nothing to do with progress, like Episode 1.

DeathDragon2332
May 14, 2013, 05:52 PM
OP wasn't asking about missions, though. He only asked if you can create a character in AOTI, which you can - at the very start of the game. It has nothing to do with progress, like Episode 1.

You mentioned it in EP1 but not EP2 so I just wanted to let him know that you also had to with EP2.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Jun 6, 2013, 07:07 AM
Thank God you can do missions offline. I'm actually considering getting this game again for that.

Midori Oku
Jun 11, 2013, 11:20 AM
There's also offline mods for PC AOTI offline.

DeathDragon2332
Jun 13, 2013, 03:57 AM
Notice the mods aren't really anything big yet, besides the 3 mission pack. The rest are pretty much fixes like the Arti Diga is changed to Par ork so you can make the 13* twin saber.