PDA

View Full Version : So many bosses

AgemFrostMage
May 8, 2013, 09:29 AM
I needed to defeat two breehdas, no big deal I did this many times. Then, a Rockbear comes after an emergency code elimination wants me to kill some dagans. As if that weren't bad enough the only boss I couldn't defeat in this level comes up! All I wanted to do was kill some gongoros for a daily quest, good grief.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/pso20130508_100631_014_zpsb7bb9c52.jpg

Shadowth117
May 8, 2013, 10:18 AM
Lol, do more of koffie's CO's until you get the TA missions unlocked. The first Naberius TA mission has like 8 in one area at the beginning.

Mekhana
May 8, 2013, 10:19 AM
Hahaha welcome to PSO2 my friend, where RNG rules

Coatl
May 8, 2013, 10:19 AM
This makes me nostalgic of my low level days. Looks like ragne wanted to pay you a visit~

HIT0SHI
May 8, 2013, 10:35 AM
Good times~

Zenobia
May 8, 2013, 10:38 AM
Look at us remembering our nooby days awwww~

AgemFrostMage
May 8, 2013, 10:49 AM
Still have to level ranger to unlock some quests.

Anyway, they kept chasing me! Then, abunch of players came and we all killed the rockbear and giant thing. The timing for the spawns looking back was funny. Okay, I stand here and fire at the bugs, the darkers keep respawning anyway so focus giants... oh crap not this thing... It was stacking emergency codes, and all involved progressively more difficult bosses on normal difficulty. Harder than any hardmode I did on my main class.

Zeota
May 8, 2013, 11:03 AM
Had to laugh at Zeno's line in that screenshot. Very appropriate.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 8, 2013, 11:19 AM
Still have to level ranger to unlock some quests.

Anyway, they kept chasing me! Then, abunch of players came and we all killed the rockbear and giant thing. The timing for the spawns looking back was funny. Okay, I stand here and fire at the bugs, the darkers keep respawning anyway so focus giants... oh crap not this thing... It was stacking emergency codes, and all involved progressively more difficult bosses on normal difficulty. Harder than any hardmode I did on my main class.

The only COs that you unlock as a ranger are orders that require you play as a ranger. If you don't care about playing ranger, you don't need to do them, and if you do want to play ranger, unlocking COs will happen naturally.

You really should focus more on progressing the game and just unlock new areas which you can do regardless of the class you play.

Skyly HUmar
May 8, 2013, 12:15 PM
I remember the first time i saw ragne at lv 5, i was alone and i thought "DOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIT!" 5 visits to the campship later i killed it.

Syklo
May 9, 2013, 02:31 AM
Had to laugh at Zeno's line in that screenshot. Very appropriate.

...That sounds big.
That's what she said

Fufu, something is about to happen soon!
Big things are good things you know, just makes them easier to aim for!
That's what she said