PDA

View Full Version : Item Can you add attribute with attribute change item?

dr apocalipsis
May 8, 2013, 10:43 AM
Of course, I mean to add an attribute directly to a weapon with no attribute at all, using those attribute changer items such as Attribute Change (Fire)/属性変化(炎属性).

If I'm right, all rare weapons drops with attribute now, but it wasn't like that few months ago.

gigawuts
May 8, 2013, 11:11 AM
Unfortunately you can't, no. And yes, now all rare weapons drop with items.

An item without an attribute can never be given one, which is what made the fans so angry about rares dropping without them. A fair number of 10*'s dropped without them and caused a bit of an uproar given the droprates on them.

UnLucky
May 8, 2013, 11:56 AM
The change items only work if the element is maxed at 50 IIRC

Skyly HUmar
May 8, 2013, 12:12 PM
The change items only work if the element is maxed at 50 IIRC

no, they work at anytime you are adding % to a weapon, when they hit 50 its stuck at that element.

gigawuts
May 8, 2013, 12:14 PM
The change elements are just some item you select when upgrading the element. That means since you can't upgrade the element at 0 or 50, you can't change the element at 0 or 50.

It's just like a grind protect. You can't select a grind protect when the weapon is at +10 because you can't grind it anymore (unless you reset the grind with a latent, but then it's not +10 anymore).

Shinmarizu
May 8, 2013, 12:41 PM
The attribute change items can be used on weapons at 50 element. I did this for a Red Launcher, switching from Light to Thunder. You still need the second rare weapon of the same name and a Synthesizer.

More importantly, it is a shame that weapons without elements cannot gain one; especially if it`s a rare.

.Jack
May 8, 2013, 01:35 PM
^Correct. You can change the element to any other regardless if it is maxed at 50%.

dr apocalipsis
May 8, 2013, 02:24 PM
Well, one of my poors Ruins Charm will have to live is shame forever, then.

Thanks for replies.