PDA

View Full Version : Force T-ATK and build influence.

Eien
May 9, 2013, 12:14 AM
Hello. Please excuse if English is bad, I am sorry in advance!

I wish to compare the actual application to damage difference in numbers at max possibility with the buffs. I want to compare how much X amount of t-atk affects the damage and builds as well . If people are ok with please follow the steps when posting your data.

- Post the build you are using.

- Post your stats, with no buffs but all of your gear equipped.

- Post your stats with every buff possible. (Shifta, Photon Tree Shifta, Cake, Medical drink)

- Post the max damage (with the buffed version of your stats) with the techs Rafoie, Zonde and Foie mainly. More techs to put in data would be nice as well but those three for starters.
* If possible please post your critical damage, since it is the maximum damage. I mainly wish to compare the cases of the maximum damage. A range of damage would work as well since there is variance to take into account. An example would be posting ( Around 6000-6100 damage)

- Post the monster you tested the damage on. It would be nice if everyone tested on same monster to minor the variance! ( I suggest testiing on an Time attack spardan in the Very Hard!)

* Feel free to post your damage without any buff as well but i mainly wish to compare how gear differences at the raw state affects your maximum stats and damage when you take into account of all the buffs available

Punisher106
May 9, 2013, 12:24 AM
From what I heard, ABL/DEX Also influences damage, specifically the spread of damage. Low DEX can make you do like 1k sometimes, 500 any other times, but I don't think that's really the issue.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 9, 2013, 01:01 AM
low dex can only affect the minimum damage so much. you definitely don't want your dex to be "low" but your dex naturally progresses just fine and as long as you don't use any red weapons you have no reason to raise your dex past the minimum unless you're trying to equip something.

to the OP:

Why do you want this info? damage calculators are enough and we already know how the different buffs affect your stats.

Eien
May 9, 2013, 01:32 AM
low dex can only affect the minimum damage so much. you definitely don't want your dex to be "low" but your dex naturally progresses just fine and as long as you don't use any red weapons you have no reason to raise your dex past the minimum unless you're trying to equip something.

to the OP:

Why do you want this info? damage calculators are enough and we already know how the different buffs affect your stats.

I do not know of this damage calculator where can i go to, to use? But i made this for the purpose of seeing the differences in damage and stats between those who min/maxed, and how much damage is lost or gained when comparing the t-atks and build of other player. I am sorry if i am not expressing my intent to well, i just wish to see the differences in damage when comparing the strength and build of other players. Would really like to see actual number of the increase in damage of the tech to see as in relative to each person stat.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 9, 2013, 02:08 AM
The damage formulas are all on the JP wiki. you can see how much difference 100 t atk makes easily enough.