PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Block 20?

Raxis
May 9, 2013, 06:54 AM
Hey all! I've recently been playing the PC version of PSO2 and it finally came for my Vita (Special Package). I am on Ship 2 and Can't seem to find Block 20. I went through the green Teleporter type think and It only came up with Blocks 101+

Thanks in advance! Raxis

jf2496
May 9, 2013, 07:02 AM
Vita can't access pc only blocks which are below 101. You may be better off not going to block 20 though ^^;

Raxis
May 9, 2013, 07:21 AM
What is the english speaking block for vita players then?

Du1337
May 9, 2013, 06:35 PM
I see lots on 212 I think. But there has never been spoken of a English block like they did with B20. At least I never read it here and Im quite curious myself too.

Emp
May 9, 2013, 06:39 PM
Block 20 is a troll block. Srs players dont venture there.

What is the english speaking block for vita players then?

There really isnt one for vita players. You must respect the japanese community by keeping silent unless you're on an english team.

Zipzo
May 9, 2013, 10:29 PM
Hey all! I've recently been playing the PC version of PSO2 and it finally came for my Vita (Special Package). I am on Ship 2 and Can't seem to find Block 20. I went through the green Teleporter type think and It only came up with Blocks 101+

Thanks in advance! Raxis

Anybody who...values their play time honestly doesn't play on block 20 anyhow. Do you remember Vega B1? Yeah...that's B20. At best people have reserved that place to troll or unwind to a senseless conversation.

I think if I were you the best way to spot and play with English speaking players is look at the names carefully. Japanese players sometimes do use English-based names or roman character names but you can spot the obvious English speaking player if you're using your head.

Sayara
May 9, 2013, 10:33 PM
Yeah guys its totally cool to bash on a ship for no reason woohoo.
Knock it off.

Jungo Torii
May 9, 2013, 10:35 PM
Block 20 is certainly more of a social block than anything. It might be a good place to meet a few people if you ever play on PC, but it's definitely not a very uh...productive or faith-in-humanity restoring block.

Right now, I'd personally try to join a team here on pso-w that doesn't mind moving to the simultaneous Vita/PC blocks to play with you semi-frequently. It'll at least get you started on finding a group to play with and making friends.

MetalDude
May 9, 2013, 10:35 PM
Ship? You mean block. And no reason?

Yeah, ok. For conversations, it's alright but shit rarely gets done there outside of a team. Don't kid yourself.

Sayara
May 9, 2013, 10:37 PM
I know one group that has alot of its members use the Vita so they often venture over that way. I think it was Celestial, but you can ask in the Player Matchup spot to see who does do the Vita/PC blocks

Cyron Tanryoku
May 9, 2013, 10:46 PM
Block 20 is a troll block. Srs players dont venture there
Hi. I do.

~Aya~
May 9, 2013, 10:47 PM
Block 20 is fine. I laugh when i go there......

EvilMag
May 9, 2013, 10:48 PM
Honestly Block 20 isn't as bad as what people think.

Gameplay wise yeah.....they're trash.

blace
May 9, 2013, 10:51 PM
Block 20 is a troll block. Srs players dont venture there.

There really isnt one for vita players. You must respect the japanese community by keeping silent unless you're on an english team.

I don't think you have much say on it, as you're not a ship 2 denizen. It's not the most productive, but it's not as bad as it used to be.