PDA

View Full Version : Rivatuner and PSO2

Chik'Tikka
Apr 15, 2013, 03:21 AM
sorry to necro this, but i love the thread title+^_^+

anyway, my question is, did anyone ever manage to get rivatuner to hook PSO2 after the gamemon64.des update??? I've always done recording by recording my desktop but I'd really like to have rivatuner OSD for frame rate and GPU temps again+^_^+

Crevox
Apr 15, 2013, 03:23 AM
You can just hook Fraps if you want frame rate, or RadeonPro... and there's a million programs that tell you the GPU temp.

jerrykun
May 10, 2013, 04:15 AM
Can't even run CPU-Z HW Monitor to check my comp's temperature... GameGuard is gonna make abandon PSO2 for a while...

Gama
May 10, 2013, 05:09 AM
i use razer game booster to check temps, speedfan also works, but you need to start them before you start the game as admin.

Lumpen Thingy
May 10, 2013, 02:57 PM
playclaw shows fps,cpu tem,gpu tem, and even the time and you can customize the hell out of it all for free so give that a try

AgemFrostMage
May 10, 2013, 05:48 PM
You can just hook Fraps if you want frame rate, or RadeonPro... and there's a million programs that tell you the GPU temp.

My GPU was 67 degrees at the highest, should I worry? Now it is 37 but was 28 at the lowest when I turned on the application.

AgemFrostMage
May 10, 2013, 05:52 PM
Can't even run CPU-Z HW Monitor to check my comp's temperature... GameGuard is gonna make abandon PSO2 for a while...

I run that! The CPUID one? Though I turn it on before the game. If you need to exit the game but keep it on just type the calculator button on your keyboard, then click back to the PSO2 application.

Aeris
May 10, 2013, 06:07 PM
My GPU was 67 degrees at the highest, should I worry? Now it is 37 but was 28 at the lowest when I turned on the application.

Nope, you shouldn't worry unless if its like going like 80C+, probably that 28C is from which you booted the computer on when it wasn't heated up.

Dinosaur
May 10, 2013, 08:16 PM
works 100% of the time for me now

Syklo
May 10, 2013, 09:06 PM
I run that! The CPUID one? Though I turn it on before the game. If you need to exit the game but keep it on just type the calculator button on your keyboard, then click back to the PSO2 application.
Not everyone has a calculator button, and VFS ≠ Fullscreen.
Also, CPUID HWmonitor ≠ CPU-Z

Personally, core temps are more concerning than GPU temps (GPU is always <70 for me, but CPU -can- go >75°. If I raise FPS limit to 60 then that's a different thing)