PDA

View Full Version : Block Party is DEAD!

loool
May 11, 2013, 02:28 PM
80% of the people in the lobby are just Spammer and AFKer, no one is actually wanting to do anything.

Shirai
May 11, 2013, 02:32 PM
That's b20 for you.

If you want to play you gotta go to different blocks.

disaster.report
May 11, 2013, 02:32 PM
Some of the people in Block 20 use the lobby as a glorified chat room. I understand it's an online game, but I can never find a party because either no one is playing, or they restrict their parties to friends only. I mean, come on, it's an online game with strangers, don't limit your parties to friends only ALL the time.

loool
May 11, 2013, 02:37 PM
Is there another English Block other then Block20? I hate all those people in there.

Daemyn
May 11, 2013, 02:38 PM
I've had some luck on vita/PC blocks and PC 1-4 or was it 8 in finding parties.

block 3 is especially active in the mornings around 6-10 est but it is mostly Japanese .

poopington
May 11, 2013, 02:41 PM
Pretty much, yeah. It's easy to find taco groups and sometimes AQs but lord help you if you want to do anything else.

Wait scratch the AQ thing because most of the people who do AQs on block 20 tend to make it a nightmare by rushing ahead and whatnot.

loool
May 11, 2013, 02:41 PM
Could we make a new English Block then? For the people that actually want to play.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 11, 2013, 02:47 PM
You can get away with asking for help with Tacos and AQs

But that's it

And it's kinda the same everywhere else

~Aya~
May 11, 2013, 02:47 PM
Lol.. B20 is full of shounen protagonists. Dun hate

ashley50
May 11, 2013, 02:51 PM
80% of the people in the lobby are just Spammer and AFKer, no one is actually wanting to do anything.

You don't say...

NoiseHERO
May 11, 2013, 02:56 PM
Lol.. B20 is full of shounen protagonists. Dun hate

Nah! D8

B20 is all NPCs!

only RT has protagonists. 8D

Jakosifer
May 11, 2013, 03:01 PM
What he said. Place is a ghost town with the seldom NPC who has more than 3 lines in a 2012 game.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 11, 2013, 03:01 PM
dun hate

for real tho
there aint nothing to do on this game

Shinamori
May 11, 2013, 03:03 PM
Find a team. That's the only real way to get anything done. Check the
Player Matchup Forums.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 11, 2013, 03:04 PM
I have a team and shit doesn't get done.

Don't lie

blace
May 11, 2013, 03:06 PM
Just solo things until someone joins. Not like this game is much of a challenge.

Jakosifer
May 11, 2013, 03:09 PM

Don't lie

I hate saying this to a PSOWer

But... +5

~Aya~
May 11, 2013, 03:11 PM
LOOOLll... shosa.. kyaaaaaa!! Kawaii for complimento...♥...

So nice of you ^,-

Alex305!
May 11, 2013, 03:16 PM

Don't lie

It can be a little frustrating. But its this game that made it so hard. One guy needs this CO one guy needs this taco. One group is running team orders and one guy is gathering a party for AQ's ect... Even if you had 50 members on and active at a time I doubt you will find 3 others on the same page.

Zorafim
May 11, 2013, 03:17 PM
Just solo things until someone joins. Not like this game is much of a challenge.

I do this quite often. The problem is, nobody joins. I could go hours soloing (I often do), and not see a single face.
And, um, have you tried soloing bosses? In vhard, with certain classes, against certain bosses, it's quite frustratingly difficult. I often lose 20 minutes of my time to a mistimed dodge.

Z-0
May 11, 2013, 03:21 PM
I stopped trying to play with English people a long time ago. I'm in a team also, which gets things done, although when I 'm on early, there's nobody around since most people live in the states (or around those time zones).

I recommend just trying to play random games with the Japanese. I've had no trouble really after learning a couple of phrases, as you're not expected to talk much if the intent is to actually play. I made this small document (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-6EPpXyDuBk1eKasUxM_9vlkSDFn5cMkZ79dxXtUBQA/edit) recently, for myself and friends, so that we can make Random AQ games if we don't get full parties. It's not exactly finished, as I still need a few more phrases and crap, but it gets stuff done well enough.

ShinMaruku
May 11, 2013, 03:25 PM

That's because the majority not in the lobby are you know, playing. I just use it to find parties then leave. Or troll the lobby. :E

blace
May 11, 2013, 03:26 PM
I do this quite often. The problem is, nobody joins. I could go hours soloing (I often do), and not see a single face.
And, um, have you tried soloing bosses? In vhard, with certain classes, against certain bosses, it's quite frustratingly difficult. I often lose 20 minutes of my time to a mistimed dodge.
Been doing solo since launch. Very Hard isn't all that hard save for a few bosses.

BIG OLAF
May 11, 2013, 03:34 PM
You can get away with asking for help with Tacos and AQs

Maybe if you want a 90% incompetence rate, haw haw. Better off just asking around your friend list.

Unless they're all always busy. ._ .

Polly
May 11, 2013, 03:40 PM
Who needs help eating tacos? Tacos are kick ass!

loool
May 11, 2013, 03:42 PM
Can we just make a new English Block?

ShinMaruku
May 11, 2013, 03:47 PM
You can but you need to do it outside of this site and outside of the cliques existing in block 20. Sure some might like to say "Fuck block 20 I have friends list and guilds but that's only their view.