PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Block 20 Podcast recording Episode 2 on Tuesday.We want to hear what you think

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 12, 2013, 04:45 PM
Ship 2 Block 20 Podcast recording Episode 2 on Tuesday. We want to hear what you think about the coming updates and speculation. Is there something you want everyone in PSO to know? We will be your soap box!

PS. Thanks to everyone that listened we are now up to 2000+ total listeners. Thanks for tuning in And we hope to make an even better show as we go along.

Mekhana
May 12, 2013, 06:38 PM
We hope you've been enjoying the show. Also don't forget any questions you may have they are a great source of material for the podcast.

Varric
May 12, 2013, 06:50 PM
I'm quite new to the site, as you can tell (Just registered today) but I was wondering where these take place. Yes, I know Block 20 of Ship 2, but where? Just in the lobby? In front of Dudu? Next to that NPC named, for whatever reason, Wood? I apologize for the stupid question, but I'd like to know.

BIG OLAF
May 12, 2013, 07:24 PM
I'm quite new to the site, as you can tell (Just registered today) but I was wondering where these take place. Yes, I know Block 20 of Ship 2, but where? Just in the lobby? In front of Dudu? Next to that NPC named, for whatever reason, Wood? I apologize for the stupid question, but I'd like to know.

It's just the name of the Podcast. They don't actually sit there and 'record' it in-game or anything. ;-)

Mekhana
May 12, 2013, 09:04 PM
Aye we normally record it on Skype as we casually play the game normally.

Varric
May 12, 2013, 09:18 PM
It's just the name of the Podcast. They don't actually sit there and 'record' it in-game or anything. ;-)

Ah. All right. Thanks for letting me know.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 13, 2013, 07:29 AM
SOOOOO I guess no questions this week.

AgemFrostMage
May 13, 2013, 09:48 AM
They wont dumb the game down in the US will they? If the US has subscriptions then they better give it premium benefits.

Mekhana
May 13, 2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks. That's not a bad question at all. I've been through that in other MMOs before.

We'll talk about it the next episode.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 13, 2013, 05:32 PM
we will also be talking about the nico nico live stream and some data mining that was done today. so if you have questions on that feel free.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 14, 2013, 02:47 PM
we will be going over the nico nico stream as well.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 14, 2013, 06:16 PM
Welp looks like 1 question is good as the messages PM to me where about kim and she will not be on the podcast for some time

Mekhana
May 14, 2013, 09:02 PM
We finished recording a while ago. This is easily our longest episode yet!