PDA

View Full Version : I have had my PS3 since the first of May, and I already have poblems

Wyndham
May 13, 2013, 06:10 PM
Here's the problem. I got a new White PS3 system on the first. I was really happy to get it. It came with a cool looking white controller and a year of Playstation Plus. And already things have gotten bad. My brother has been hitting the controller, and the plastic is coming a part at the tip of the left handle. I didn't want him playing the system, but he does it anyway. And now my mother won't let me enforce the rule that if he damages it any more he needs to replace it for breaking it because my mother didn't let him play. But when he was doing this I didn't let him play either. I'm trying to get him to understand he can't do this. He's broken two other controllers!! I am seriously angry with this. I don't want to have to tell him he can't play the systems, but I'm running out of options. I'm not sure what to do.

Weeaboolits
May 13, 2013, 08:09 PM
Make him eat the broken controller.

blace
May 13, 2013, 08:43 PM
Lock the controllers in a lockbox until he learns that if he wants to play he needs to respect that it's yours. A friend of mine has a lockbox for that reason as his brother is a bit aggressive with the analog sticks making them come loose.

The alternative would be to have him buy his own controller and if he breaks that he can't use yours.

Wyndham
May 13, 2013, 10:04 PM
Lock the controllers in a lockbox until he learns that if he wants to play he needs to respect that it's yours. A friend of mine has a lockbox for that reason as his brother is a bit aggressive with the analog sticks making them come loose.

The alternative would be to have him buy his own controller and if he breaks that he can't use yours.

I'm thinking the second idea might be my best option.