PDA

View Full Version : 12/12 Runs

Du1337
May 14, 2013, 09:59 AM
I see to little of these...

I have been in one set-up last week. Some one in the lobby asked to set up a 12/12 group in Sanctum on VH. We made 3 parties of 4 ppl and entered area 2 together.

I can tell u, it was fun. big mob groups, bosses and bursts...
It was like a mob up without an end.

I see too little of these set ups and like to see more...

Anyone enthousiastic bout this way of play?

Sorry for ym bad English...

Bellion
May 14, 2013, 10:04 AM
Try Block-07 when the Japanese parties are active.

fay
May 14, 2013, 10:04 AM
I like this kind of thing, but no one wants to do it.

Du1337
May 14, 2013, 10:34 AM
Try Block-07 when the Japanese parties are active.

The language barrier is a real problem in those blocks even though they r into it. U really need to set this up in the lobby and gather ppl that walk by. Spam a bit like TACO. No asians are gonna react with their shiny symbols...

Sizustar
May 14, 2013, 10:38 AM
I like this kind of thing, but no one wants to do it.

Main thing is after the time limit was put in, there isn't as many MPA now.

Laxedrane
May 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
I find that around 9 10 pm EST people are mainly only doing RUins MPA not Sanctum. I only can find Sanctum during JP primetime on ship 10.

Z-0
May 14, 2013, 10:56 AM
Most people aren't doing MPAs anymore because AQs are better in every way, especially once risk is high. AQs give exclusive, expensive drops (unlike the majority of MPA), more experience and can drop level 3 affixes, which can either be sold for meseta or used to make your own items.

Bellion
May 14, 2013, 11:03 AM
The language barrier is a real problem in those blocks even though they r into it. U really need to set this up in the lobby and gather ppl that walk by. Spam a bit like TACO. No asians are gonna react with their shiny symbols...

Join an MPA session that is in progress. No one's asking you to talk or anything. Also, the language barrier is not a problem unless the party details are really specific. If not, you only need to learn a few phrases to be polite.

Du1337
May 14, 2013, 11:21 AM
Yes AQ's are the real deal, but not everyone always has the money for it, and the right people... Searching for a big MPA on any map is pretty hard these days. U want the right map for ur char without any exp cut + IMO playing with ppl that know English makes it easyer and more fun.

Z-0
May 14, 2013, 11:28 AM
I stopped trying to play with exclusively English people recently, as they're not always available (especially in the European timezone), or need to do other things. I started playing with JP Randoms on B28 for Advance on Saturday, and it's been more much productive than waiting for people to get online.

My mines risk is currently 34, and I've made quite a good amount of EXCubes from the EXP there. I've also found 3 10*s (Vardha Cannon, Black Bellow and Maisen), which was great for passes and meseta. The affix drops have also raked in money, as I find 4s attack IIIs every so often. Even with EXP cut, I prefer to play AQs than MPA because of the high amount of boosted enemies and higher meseta potential. It's better than waiting for 12/12 games which don't happen anymore.

You don't need money for AQs. If you're really having problems with capsules, make an AQ game and put "エリア1、2埋め" in the description, as this means you're clearing the full map in order to farm for capsules.

MetalDude
May 14, 2013, 11:32 AM
Honestly, once you push into 51 the EXP reduction is a bit more reasonable. Ironically (and maybe not surprisingly), I've seen team mates level up far faster at 55-60 than anywhere else when doing high risk AQs. The difference is massive.

Du1337
May 14, 2013, 02:10 PM
I was planning to start AQ's at lvl 52 cuz of the exp cut.

Shinamori
May 14, 2013, 02:40 PM
Yea, find a Japanese party for AQs, or find a huge English speaking team, like Night Arks, Royalz, etc.