PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Maintenance is up!

Link1275
May 14, 2013, 09:21 PM
Making the weekly thread in the hopes of preventing the noob/newb rush of "Plz halp. I can't log on".

Coatl
May 14, 2013, 09:24 PM
guys i think someone hacked my account cant log in all servers offline!!

Cyron Tanryoku
May 14, 2013, 09:25 PM
Did it JUST go down?

I just loaded it up to start the patch lol

Doesn't matter

Patch up

Coatl
May 14, 2013, 09:26 PM
It went down 25 minutes ago.

Jungo Torii
May 14, 2013, 09:38 PM
zomg are we all getting banned?!

please don't hurt me ;_;

Cyron Tanryoku
May 14, 2013, 09:40 PM
guys i can log in

sega banned me n i did nothin wrong

Sp-24
May 14, 2013, 09:50 PM
guys i can log in

sega banned me n i did nothin wrong
Gaijin detected. Exterminate.

Which reminds me, has Segahatesus guy posted here?

Psycl0ne
May 14, 2013, 10:06 PM
brah servers say offline but my internet is running wtf! HELP!!!!

HIT0SHI
May 14, 2013, 10:09 PM
Guys

guyz seriuosly

guyz

GUYZ

SERIOUSLY I CAN'T PLAY PSO2, WTF GOING ON?!

Noc Codez
May 14, 2013, 10:13 PM
HELP

IT WONT LET ME LOG IN !

Destis
May 14, 2013, 10:36 PM
Y U DO DIS GAMEGUARD!!!???

IchigoPSO2
May 14, 2013, 10:50 PM
Hello guys, I am new to the forum and also new to the game. Question, how long does the maintenance usually lasts? Since I'm new and still level grinding so I'm quite excited with the game and interruption like this annoys me.

HIT0SHI
May 14, 2013, 10:56 PM
Expect it to be back up n' running in about 4-5 hours from this post.

Gypsy72
May 14, 2013, 10:56 PM
till around 4 am eastern

IchigoPSO2
May 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
Noted, thanks guys.

supersonix9
May 14, 2013, 11:08 PM
hello i am sine

Noc Codez
May 14, 2013, 11:14 PM
4hrs to go.. urgh nothing to do.. :-x

EvilMag
May 14, 2013, 11:15 PM
hello i am sine

mate.

Link1275
May 14, 2013, 11:15 PM
hello i am sine
Hello mathematical expression of a triangle.

supersonix9
May 14, 2013, 11:19 PM
mate.

i heard you missed me

EvilMag
May 14, 2013, 11:38 PM
i heard you missed me

Juliz told you?

ReaperTheAbsol
May 14, 2013, 11:41 PM
Pretty much me right now.

oh noes!!!1!11!!!eleven (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I)

supersonix9
May 14, 2013, 11:46 PM
Juliz told you?

yap; just sort of took a breather for the week

Pretty much me right now.

oh noes!!!1!11!!!eleven (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I)

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4Cj68XIiA

xxmadplayerxx
May 15, 2013, 12:01 AM
So does anyone know what they are adding to the game for this update? I hear it has alot instore for us ^

.Jack
May 15, 2013, 12:06 AM
So does anyone know what they are adding to the game for this update? I hear it has alot instore for us ^

Alot of people go to this site to see what's coming up.

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

Jyasupa
May 15, 2013, 12:10 AM
Hello mathematical expression of a triangle.

Triangle?

XDDDDDDDDDD

xxmadplayerxx
May 15, 2013, 12:18 AM
Alot of people go to this site to see what's coming up.

http://bumped.org/psublog/category/phantasy-star-online-2/

Yup indeed, including me, Looking for a smaller detailed list of whats coming to the PSO2, I was aware new weapons where going to be added soon. But Unaware of what weapons. I guess we will find out soon :D

xxmadplayerxx
May 15, 2013, 12:20 AM
found the list! :0 http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=1433

Xaeris
May 15, 2013, 12:27 AM
Time Attack rankings during change the specifications to be "+100 percent gain experience from the Enemy," "Meseta amount of clear reward ten times" the quest for the target.

Time Attack rankings in, the bonus will be applied to all degrees of difficulty of the quest target.

For Enemy defeated rankings, change the specifications so that the rare Enemy of Enemy that is also given to count against the ranking.
to change the specifications to be "+ 400% drop rate is rare," "likely to become the enemy boost is 25%," and for the rare and Enemy Enemy Enemy defeated the rankings in, are specified.

Oh Google Translate, you try your hardest, don't you. From what I can tell, it looks like the rewards for a Time Attack quest are greatly enhanced when its interrupt event is active. They're really pulling out the bribes to get people to do them more.

ReaperTheAbsol
May 15, 2013, 12:31 AM
yap; just sort of took a breather for the week

or this

Fuck you, I ain't havin that shit - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY4Cj68XIiA)

Sega is officially that guy.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 12:47 AM
Oh Google Translate, you try your hardest, don't you. From what I can tell, it looks like the rewards for a Time Attack quest are greatly enhanced when its interrupt event is active. They're really pulling out the bribes to get people to do them more.

So lets say I did all my TA's and didn't turn them in if I were to sayyy.....wait until a EQ started will it be buffed at that moment?

If so then well yeah about that......

Lebensohl
May 15, 2013, 12:56 AM
So lets say I did all my TA's and didn't turn them in if I were to sayyy.....wait until a EQ started will it be buffed at that moment?

If so then well yeah about that......

Clear rewards, like the 1000 meesta you get for getting an S rank.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 12:58 AM
Clear rewards, like the 1000 meesta you get for getting an S rank.

My plan ruined!!!!!! >.>

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 01:23 AM
You only get 10x more meseta from completion... That's like pretty garbage. I could make probably 200-400k in an hour (depending on quest), which is almost nothing.

The quest gives double EXP too inside the quest.

Bosses targetting by the Enemy Defeat rankings will give a 25% more chance to be boosted, and have 400% drop rate as well.

EvilMag
May 15, 2013, 01:35 AM
I wonder if rare bosses will get the boost as well.

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 01:37 AM
damnit.. banned again,......

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 15, 2013, 01:42 AM
One think that me and the "ship 2 block 20" crew just talked about was this "GP2013 qualifying ARKS"

This is interesting. Shows there is a pre qualifier for the upcoming GP

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 01:46 AM
im the best HU/FI on the server that is ship 2. keep it real

i will prove it as soon as i never get unbanned

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 01:50 AM
Don't think there's a prequalifier or anything (well there might be), they're just releasing the quest to the public until September which is a really nice addition.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 01:50 AM
im the best HU/FI on the server that is ship 2. keep it real

i will prove it as soon as i never get unbanned

No HU/FI can beat you Aya or even compare guess that's how it is now....till its all over

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 01:51 AM
No HU/FI can beat you Aya or even compare guess that's how it is now....till its all over

nope.. i'm best PVP HU/FI out of all ships honestly.

@Z-0 Yep, i agree.

jooozek
May 15, 2013, 01:52 AM
Gaijin detected. Exterminate.

Which reminds me, has Segahatesus guy posted here?

this guy? (http://segahates.us/) didn't see the link pasted anywhere

Cyron Tanryoku
May 15, 2013, 01:52 AM
But...can you...dodge?

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 01:57 AM
nope.. i'm best PVP HU/FI out of all ships honestly.

@Z-0 Yep, i agree.

Then you turned out just Like I knew you would GG you stay like that~.

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:08 AM
this guy? (http://segahates.us/) didn't see the link pasted anywhere

just wow~

kinda sad when they want you to play video games and can't even care enough to properly support paying customers~

The almighty dollar~ : D

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 02:19 AM
i was bored so I read on exqs

once you clear floor 40 you gotta start allllllllllllllll over again (but you get a special reward for clearing 40 apparently)

lol really. I was so hoping to farm falz (bet you he's the floor 40 boss).

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 02:24 AM
So, they aren't adding any new bosses specifically for the tower, huh? A shame, I hoped for the PSZ mommies. (Since we all love rehashes)

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 15, 2013, 02:25 AM
i was bored so I read on exqs

once you clear floor 40 you gotta start allllllllllllllll over again (but you get a special reward for clearing 40 apparently)

lol really. I was so hoping to farm falz (bet you he's the floor 40 boss).

link please to this info.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 02:25 AM
So, they aren't adding any new bosses specifically for the tower, huh? A shame, I hoped for the PSZ mommies. (Since we all love rehashes)

The way it looked it seem every 5th floor is a boss or mini boss,but that's just me.

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 02:27 AM
link please to this info.

http://pso2.jp/players/manual/preparations/quest/extreme/

official site. o.-

UMBRA MAG IN RECYCLE SHOP FOR 20 ITEMS

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/recycleshop/

gonna sink so many AC items

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 02:28 AM
The way it looked it seem every 5th floor is a boss or mini boss,but that's just me.
Yeah, but those are the bosses that we've seen already, right? Aside from the rare Goron, I guess.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 02:31 AM
Yeah, but those are the bosses that we've seen already, right? Aside from the rare Goron, I guess.

As Z-0 said there are 40 floors so I am sure Hunar and Falz Elder will be there to and ofc they will throw boss mix ups on us as well......which will be hectic I guess?

LOL I am kinda wondering sense they will all reset upon completion is it safe to just get the passes and do em all now or wait......

Sega pulled one by not letting us farm the floors and having them reset so im not even sure if I want to clear them now.

In a matter of rare farming and stone farming and efficiency you have to ask yourself. "Do I really want to clear them all now?"

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:32 AM
As Z-0 said there are 40 floors so I am sure Hunar and Falz Elder will be there to and ofc they will throw boss mix ups on us as well......which will be hectic I guess?

don't worry. I will solo them all and not post a video.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 02:37 AM
don't worry. I will solo them all and not post a video.

LOL I am kinda wondering sense they will all reset upon completion is it safe to just get the passes and do em all now or wait......

Sega pulled one by not letting us farm the floors and having them reset so im not even sure if I want to clear them all now.

In a matter of rare farming and stone farming and efficiency you have to ask yourself. "Do I really want to clear them all the floors now?"

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 15, 2013, 02:39 AM
yes...

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:39 AM

Sega pulled one by not letting us farm the floors and having them reset so im not even sure if I want to clear them all now.

In a matter of rare farming and stone farming and efficiency you have to ask yourself. "Do I really want to clear them all the floors now?"

well i thin- .. nope.. got nothing~

Well said,

SociableTyrannosaur
May 15, 2013, 02:40 AM

Wait...what?

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 02:41 AM

But what does it mean, "reset"? And what does the pass let you do?

Like, if I complete floor 40, the highest floor number that I can go to resets to 1, right?

And if I use a ticket when I'm at floor 1, will that ticket last me all the way to level 40, or is it 1 ticket every 5 levels, no matter what?

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:42 AM
Wait...what?

aww hail naww... he just went there....

SociableTyrannosaur
May 15, 2013, 02:42 AM
My understanding was that one ticket got you onto a set of 5 floors and that you could choose any set you wanted as long as you've gotten there once before.

aww hail naww... he just went there....

Weren't you banned?

OOOOOH SNAP!

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 15, 2013, 02:44 AM
We actually go over all the extreme tower info on the podcast. But in short you start with 10 tickets

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:45 AM
My understanding was that one ticket got you onto a set of 5 floors and that you could choose any set you wanted as long as you've gotten there once before.

Weren't you banned?

OOOOOH SNAP!

for the last time.....................................

[SPOILER-BOX]nope[/SPOILER-BOX]

-----------------

I'll probably get carried hardcore whille attempting Segacs new troll control tower

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 02:46 AM
Wait...what?

But what does it mean, "reset"? And what does the pass let you do?

Like, if I complete floor 40, the highest floor number that I can go to resets to 1, right?

And if I use a ticket when I'm at floor 1, will that ticket last me all the way to level 40, or is it 1 ticket every 5 levels, no matter what?

You get 10 passes 1 pass per 5 floors as Z-0 said once you complete them all you start from square one so yeah it's cool to do the 40 floors sure,but then you are penalized by a ALL FLOOR RESET
upon completion of the 40 floors~<3

Get it now?

Ofc if you cleared such floors you can choose to redo w/e floor you want,but im talking about if you choose to just do them all back to back.

So in short if you do not want to have your floors resettled don't do the last floor,but some may want that special reward so it's a choice.

SociableTyrannosaur
May 15, 2013, 02:46 AM
for the last time.....................................

[SPOILER-BOX]nope[/SPOILER-BOX]

It will be corrected soon...

I kid~

We actually go over all the extreme tower info on the podcast. But in short you start with 10 tickets

Thanks for telling us what's already on the blog. Should help all the people who can't read...

....wait.

You get 10 passes 1 pass per 5 floors as Z-0 said once you complete them all you start from square one so yeah it's cool to do the 40 floors sure,but then you are penalized by a ALL FLOOR RESET
upon completion~<3

Get it now?

No I got it the first time you said it but I haven't seen this information anywhere and I check the blog daily.

...plus that's just plain stupid

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:48 AM
It will be corrected soon...

I kid~

Thanks for telling us what's already on the blog. Should help all the people who can't read...

....wait.

Don't make this a 187~

SociableTyrannosaur
May 15, 2013, 02:49 AM
Don't make this a 187~

Says the girl who 187s herself on the regular

~Aya~
May 15, 2013, 02:51 AM
Says the girl who 187s herself on the regular

and this time I fell asleep during last falz while soloing.. then went on to Vhard Sanctum TA and wiped completely cause I suck. That is when I realized that I had 100 AC left and went for the LOLSCAPEDOLL and noticed that the price was changed from 100 to 150 AC. GG.

Also, don't hate. It's controlled 187's

SociableTyrannosaur
May 15, 2013, 02:56 AM
and this time I fell asleep during last falz while soloing.. then went on to Vhard Sanctum TA and wiped completely cause I suck. That is when I realized that I had 100 AC left and went for the LOLSCAPEDOLL and noticed that the price was changed from 100 to 150 AC. GG.

Also, don't hate. It's controlled 187's

so it's like assisted suicide? or Euthanasia?

also afaik scapes were always 150AC

Lighthero
May 15, 2013, 03:00 AM
Servers up

Coatl
May 15, 2013, 08:11 AM
But what if someone is up to floor 20 and a friend of yours hasn't even done extreme quests yet. How will that work? Will you not be able to start at floor 20?

jooozek
May 15, 2013, 08:14 AM
But what if someone is up to floor 20 and a friend of yours hasn't even done extreme quests yet. How will that work? Will you not be able to start at floor 20?
clearance is shared with leader so if leader can, so can you

Coatl
May 15, 2013, 08:17 AM
Oh ok, cool.

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 08:18 AM
You can, but the people who don't have the floor unlocked that they're playing WILL NOT unlock any floors, so people aren't gonna want to jump forward.

-.- so restricting people even more

Coatl
May 15, 2013, 08:35 AM
Ugh, I didn't think of that. Super lame. :/ People aren't going to want to play a level they already did, that's for damn sure.

Punisher106
May 15, 2013, 09:06 AM
Goodbye, FOta clone. ;_;7

BlankM
May 15, 2013, 11:25 AM
You can, but the people who don't have the floor unlocked that they're playing WILL NOT unlock any floors, so people aren't gonna want to jump forward.

-.- so restricting people even more

AQ risk grinding and this are just horribly done imo.

What does SEGA have against us playing in an accessible party with reasonable rewards?

Does anyone know if one person can just stall at the last 5 levels and never clear them? Allowing the party to pick any floor but the last 5?

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 11:55 AM
They can, except there's not much point. Rewards don't improve on higher floors.