PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 Block 20 Episode 2 ~ Clevage Nerf

racerapj
May 14, 2013, 10:17 PM
Episode 2 of the Podcast is up. FO-RA-HUnightv usually handles this but he asked me to do the honors of unveiling for him.

This week we cover the Nico nico stream, new EQs, AQs, and Event coming up. The XTREEAAMM Tower has been mentioned alongside the Emergency Trial.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Link: http://www.mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep2.mp3

Any Questions, Comments, Ideas? Let us Know!

Noc Codez
May 14, 2013, 10:18 PM
LMAO this is perfect timing !

grab everyone while they can't play PSO2.. GENIUS !!

TUNING IN ! :D

HIT0SHI
May 14, 2013, 10:27 PM
LMAO this is perfect timing !

grab everyone while they can't play PSO2.. GENIUS !!

TUNING IN ! :D

Best marketing campaign ever xD

Varric
May 14, 2013, 10:32 PM
Best marketing campaign ever xD

Or, you know, throw bagels at people. I mean, they'll be angry for a few minutes, but then they'll realize that you just threw a bagel at them. And then they will cease the anger, and eat said bagel.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 14, 2013, 10:53 PM
Well if you you guys are looking for any info on the update, we cover everything. Thanks for those that are tunning in. We will be on iTunes soon for those that are interested.

BIG OLAF
May 14, 2013, 10:54 PM
Do I want to know why the episode is called 'Cleavage Nerf'? :lol:

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 14, 2013, 11:02 PM
Yes, but you will have to listen to find out.

ReaperTheAbsol
May 14, 2013, 11:43 PM
I loved episode 0 and 1, and I'll be sure to give this a listen.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 14, 2013, 11:48 PM
This one is extra long, I will also be saving out takes so later on you can hear us rant and rave, those will be posted on iTunes later when our channel gets passed. Remember if you guys have anything you want to say for next episode let us know. We are also thinking of ways to hold a contest for somethings. We will see what happens.

Mekhana
May 15, 2013, 01:02 AM
If you liked our intro song and want a full listen, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2foU_wlq0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2foU_wlq0

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 15, 2013, 02:18 AM
Got to love da disco!

Mekhana
May 15, 2013, 11:39 AM
Me and Night did our first run of Tower today.

Though we kinda liked it, we thought it was over too quickly.

Expect to hear plenty about it on our next podcast.

racerapj
May 15, 2013, 08:10 PM
Got to love da disco!

That remix is so cash!

Mekhana
May 15, 2013, 08:19 PM
When my friend linked me the song and I saw the three little dudes and the awesome music...

I just knew it had to be done.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 16, 2013, 05:52 AM
Just checked the numbers and it seems we hit the 2500 listener mark! thanks everyone for being a part of the listeners we will be up on itunes shortly when episode 3 comes out. Thanks again

Mekhana
May 16, 2013, 07:12 AM
We're having a new guest in the next episode.

Great times are ahead.

ReaperTheAbsol
May 16, 2013, 10:07 AM
[Spoiler-box]This isn't a question, but I'm suggesting a possible topic of discussion for the future.

Here are three categories of NPC characters randomly selected by myself, and I want you to decide which character you will fuck, marry and kill.

Category A: Dudu, Gettemhart and Theodore

Category B: Koffie, Echo and Xie

Category C: Three NPC characters of your choice

I'm just curious what other people have to say. I had a few in game friends answer this for me a long time ago. Just thought I'd bring it your attention for an upcoming episode or sonething.[/spoiler-box]

Love the show! I'll be tuning in on the next episode!

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 16, 2013, 01:07 PM
[Spoiler-box]This isn't a question, but I'm suggesting a possible topic of discussion for the future.

Here are three categories of NPC characters randomly selected by myself, and I want you to decide which character you will fuck, marry and kill.

Category A: Dudu, Gettemhart and Theodore

Category B: Koffie, Echo and Xie

Category C: Three NPC characters of your choice

I'm just curious what other people have to say. I had a few in game friends answer this for me a long time ago. Just thought I'd bring it your attention for an upcoming episode or sonething.[/spoiler-box]

Love the show! I'll be tuning in on the next episode!

We will defiantly go over this in the podcast. Thanks for the question/topic

Mekhana
May 16, 2013, 01:10 PM
Sounds fun.

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 18, 2013, 04:44 AM
Episode 3 will be recorded on tuesday, we will be going over our experience in the tower as well as a boat load of random things. We will also be up on itunes next week with a special blooper real that will be available to subscribers.

Hope to keep entertaining you all.