PDA

View Full Version : Why are they neglecting makeup?

AzureBlaze
May 15, 2013, 12:16 AM
I know lots of people say pso2 = Dress Up Dolly Online but...

Aren't they sort of neglecting makeup?
Why does no one mention makeup? It's a whole category of customization. They seem to hand out a middling amount of earrings, most of which you never even notice unless someone is blasting the cut in chat faces all the time. I don't grudge anyone their earrings, mini headbands or hair doodads. But where's all the makeup?

PSO.......ONE had more makeup than this game.
FOnewearl had loads of different (some actually cool) FULL FACE makeups. You could do scary little clowns, cute accents & whatever. FOmar had some good makeups too (as I recall some eye designs & etc)

PSO2 has what, skullface from Infinity Dumen, RAmar's camo & the tribal face edge?
Smalls - the football player under eye line, lipstic for everyone
Subtles - blush (I think?)

I would love to see lots more creative makeup to use.
Bring back every FOnewearl design, then add more. Bring back the other Duman designs too from Inf (they had some Jester type stuff?) Make the makeups winable on scratch tix. It's not like its hard to do either...WAY simpler to program than clothes I would bet. Plus, its for everyone, so there's no "you left out the guys/cast/caseals/girls/tall people/short people/etc" like what they're doing now spamming tons of dresses only & not throwing guys a bone AT ALL.

Pros:
Easy to program/cheap
Anyone can use it so no one is left out
Easy to be really creative with & get even MORE unique chars
Goes perfect w/scratchy ticket money grab (or FUN)

%
The topic was originally going to be called "and stickers" but they actually just let out a few stickers. As a cast, I want MORE* stickers because I can apply them to myself.

(*Stickers should be badazz, like a batch of skulls or a dragon or something don't make them all lacy. A rappy sticker is ok too.)

** Wouldn't it be great if they let out a PLAIN white tee and then batches of stickers you could stick to it? They could generate excitement by luring people with sticker give-aways. OR make a fan sticker contest to inspire interaction! 10 winners get sticker in game!

Jyasupa
May 15, 2013, 12:23 AM
Um excuse me but there is a new make up being released in today's update.

YOU AINT TYRA BANKS.

Mekhana
May 15, 2013, 12:27 AM
o-o This thread is so surreal.

Only on PSO2 I could experience this.

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 12:29 AM
Well, I kept suggesting red eyeliner in every questionnaire, so you can thank me (personally) that they are finally adding BLUE eyeliner makeup in two weeks.

iTz PooKiie xx
May 15, 2013, 01:08 AM
well my heterosexual friend your prayers have been answered in the new fun scratch....http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

AzureBlaze
May 15, 2013, 01:18 AM
Well well, a 3rd eye sticker.
For all your...Tenshinhan or Hiei cosplay needs?

It took me a while to figure out what the デフォルメまつげ
was supposed to be altering for you, apparently its 3 sets of "Deformed Eyelashes". Which I guess was slightly the point of the topic on releasing loooads of stuff that you can barely notice/hardly changes the character design at all & next to nothing wild (or ungirly/not nec. girl oriented...ie no different camo faces or "scary" or "fierce" stuff except maybe the eye of sauron or whatever that 2nd one is)

iTz PooKiie xx
May 15, 2013, 01:21 AM
Well well, a 3rd eye sticker.
For all your...Tenshinhan or Hiei cosplay needs?

It took me a while to figure out what the デフォルメまつげ
was supposed to be altering for you, apparently its 3 sets of "Deformed Eyelashes". Which I guess was slightly the point of the topic on releasing loooads of stuff that you can barely notice/hardly changes the character design at all & next to nothing wild (or ungirly/not nec. girl oriented...ie no different camo faces or "scary" or "fierce" stuff except maybe the eye of sauron or whatever that 2nd one is)

in due time is all i can say, this game is becoming more and more of a fashion show anyways with a new scratch every two weeks...

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 02:00 AM
PHANTASY GIRL ONLINE 2

Lumpen Thingy
May 15, 2013, 02:05 AM
in due time is all i can say, this game is becoming more and more of a fashion show anyways with a new scratch every two weeks...

pookie just shut up and start prettying your character now xD

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 02:07 AM
i am the worst player at this game

i only have one outfit for each char. dont use any accessories either.

:(

Sp-24
May 15, 2013, 02:15 AM

Step it up. I carry 18 outfits with me at all times, with no baby easy mode bullshit like the inventory extension tickets.

Zenobia
May 15, 2013, 02:24 AM
Step it up. I carry 18 outfits with me at all times, with no baby easy mode bullshit like the inventory extension tickets.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Coatl
May 15, 2013, 08:20 AM

ugh Z-0 you are so noob I swear step your game up
i bet you don't even have a bikini

Du1337
May 15, 2013, 09:54 AM
LOL u sad girly girl.

Rien
May 16, 2013, 12:44 AM
Shut up, I have enough trouble grinding for hairstyle tickets already :<

The Walrus
May 16, 2013, 12:54 AM
Oh god this thread.

I love you guys

Rosel
May 16, 2013, 01:06 AM
Does anyone else find this thread really freakin' hilarious?

Everything... just everything about this game, and the OP asks"Why are they neglecting makeup?"

Really speaks volumes about what this fanbase is concerned with... ^^; oh well.

The Walrus
May 16, 2013, 01:17 AM
Kawaii Dress up Simulator Online 2 yo.

Sizustar
May 16, 2013, 02:38 AM

Everything... just everything about this game, and the OP asks"Why are they neglecting makeup?"

Oh no, other people like different aspect of a game that I like, their wrong and I'm Right.

jooozek
May 16, 2013, 03:14 AM
you guys are sore because pso2 is only a little worse than gaia online

Coatl
May 16, 2013, 10:39 AM

I sometimes wish I found pressing dolly dressup in PSO2 funner. That seems to be the audience sega appeals to best anyway.

Rien
May 16, 2013, 10:42 AM
you guys are sore because pso2 is only a little worse than gaia online

"A little" is a big understatement

just saying

Coatl
May 16, 2013, 10:44 AM
oh god Gaia online...
oh god :(

Aquayoshi
May 16, 2013, 11:21 AM
What they really need to stop neglecting is Cast parts. There have been no new parts in the scratches lately, only clothes...
/takingthisthreadtooseriously

Gardios
May 16, 2013, 11:23 AM
You know what they're actually neglecting and is actually worth pointing out?

FACIAL HAIR

/usualrant

Z-0
May 16, 2013, 11:49 AM
Yes... Yes, I totally agree.