PDA

View Full Version : Item Rods and Gunslases: No melee for Forces?

mandraxx
May 15, 2013, 04:35 PM
So here is my weird happening.

I've just been playing around with forces recently. The first weapon was a gunslash weapon, a rappy fan (or as I call it rappy backpack). The first time I used it, there was a gun part to it, and 3 spots for magic. Now there are four slots.

Also, recently, it seems all my rods and poles have 4 slots for magic, and no melee, even though it clearly indicates that they are melee (s-atk power). Plus, I've used them plenty of times before. The rappy fan I thought was a glitch, maybe not.

My question to you is : is there a way to change a melee FO rod/cane/wand into a pure 4-slot tech wep with no melee? For some reason that is happening to my characters. Did I push a wrong button somewhere? Someone please help out, thanks,

mandraxx

Z-0
May 15, 2013, 04:35 PM
You can set techniques over the default attack button. To get your attack button back, remove the left-hand technique.

Zorafim
May 15, 2013, 04:45 PM
Huh. That's news.

mandraxx
May 15, 2013, 04:46 PM
Noob question: How would you remove the left-hand technique? Thanks in advance,

mandraxx

Bellion
May 15, 2013, 04:51 PM
Highlight the melee slot and open up the list of techs. Then, press the blue rectangle at the bottom of the list.

mandraxx
May 15, 2013, 04:58 PM
Thanks dude!

mandraxx
May 15, 2013, 06:06 PM
Finally I can access all the Force stuff. Lol, it's weird how one simple thing can block access to a whole storage treasure.

Upping my Force to supplememt my hunter (soon to be fighter). My hunter actually has some pretty powerful techniques as well, what with the boosts I have given it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sandrax ID: sandraxx79
Head of DC Players - Ship 2 Blocks 025 and 205 (PC and PSVita)
3 members and still growing strong - we need more members! I've got lots of meseta - if you are above level 45 and want an advance quest, I can help out with the purchase of capsules.
Just send a mail or pm if you have any questions about the group.