PDA

View Full Version : This game's future runs on rocks

Keyblade59
May 16, 2013, 04:14 PM
Look at it, first falz dropped rocks for weapons, now we use capsules to go on dangerous fights for rocks, for better weapons. With the tower here, the need for more rocks has risen so much its overwhelming.

We have hit rock-bottom

gigawuts
May 16, 2013, 04:17 PM
Rocks are the counter to the HORRIBLE item droprates. Items drop at 1/10000 = baaaaad, rocks drop at 1/100 and you need 100 = much more likely and you can monitor your progress

Oh but now you need more than 100 rocks lol.

Calsetes
May 16, 2013, 04:20 PM
People are soon going to be mugging Charlie Brown for all the rocks he gets at Halloween.

"Gimme those! I need my new gunslash!"

Mekhana
May 16, 2013, 04:26 PM
Other MMOs actually have been like this for a while to compensate for drop rates. The only difference is that in here the gear is actually very strong instead of being something to allow you to get your feet wet in the end game content.

Keyblade59
May 16, 2013, 04:32 PM
I think the plan made with AQ is perfect, but on the far end of the spectrum is XQ, which needs a slight cost drop in stone requirements. Nevertheless stones will run our life in the future. Expect women to be checking out the guy with the largest rocks.

Enforcer MKV
May 16, 2013, 04:35 PM
I think the plan made with AQ is perfect, but on the far end of the spectrum is XQ, which needs a slight cost drop in stone requirements. Nevertheless stones will run our life in the future. Expect women to be checking out the guy with the largest rocks.

I'm not sure what's worse; the fact that this practically sums up the future of this game, or that joke at the end.

:lol:

BIG OLAF
May 16, 2013, 04:36 PM
Rock, come over here so you can run the game.

gigawuts
May 16, 2013, 04:36 PM

Yeah, I felt AQ's were perfect, I just wish they weren't 10* grinding rates. In my ideal world, the game would give you good damage weapons without much hassle, but the weapons that do fun and unique stuff would be the tougher stuff to get. That way anyone can keep up, but the real goal is the gadgets and gizmos.

Enforcer MKV
May 16, 2013, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I felt AQ's were perfect, I just wish they weren't 10* grinding rates. In my ideal world, the game would give you good damage weapons without much hassle, but the weapons that do fun and unique stuff would be the tougher stuff to get. That way anyone can keep up, but the real goal is the gadgets and gizmos.

That'd probably be a more fun and engaging game, to boot.

NoiseHERO
May 16, 2013, 04:39 PM
I already run this game, I'm lazy so that's why it's badly made. But I'm awesome so that's why it makes money anyway.

jooozek
May 16, 2013, 04:50 PM
hard is rock on

Sp-24
May 16, 2013, 04:52 PM
Funny how, of all games, WoW does this with professions like Engineer. This maybe blasphemy, but maybe, just maybe, Sega should learn something from one of the most hated MMOs in the world?

Though, again, doing that is too much effort with little to no return. It's much easier to make a weapon into nothing more than one stat.

Keyblade59
May 16, 2013, 04:57 PM
Now we have to an election between:

[SPOILER-BOX]The Rock
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-n2HVYs3frBo/T9iKyI0F5CI/AAAAAAAAAgw/rKd4MnXWrS4/s1600/dwayne-johnson-workout.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]Kid Rock
http://visitnorthplatte.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Kid-Rock.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]Chris Rock
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28300000/Chris-and-Rihanna-chris-rock-28322118-400-400.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]Rocky Balboa
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7JcfuaIMEXE/UU8U7T7RQ6I/AAAAAAAAAI0/eULTs5sQQrM/s1600/rocky_balboa-10762.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER-BOX]Rockman
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vBCSLbKJ7nI/SmeGLly9UVI/AAAAAAAACew/4OkJfKJAW80/s400/rockman1japfront8bs6qd.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
and a rock lobster, for one shall rule PSO2

Link1275
May 16, 2013, 05:02 PM

That'd probably be a more fun and engaging game, to boot.

And you can top it off with enemies that actually stand a chance.

~Aya~
May 16, 2013, 05:03 PM
I already run this game, I'm lazy so that's why it's badly made. But I'm awesome so that's why it makes money anyway.

I knew it. i knew you couldn't resist posting here after reading OP

TaigaUC
May 16, 2013, 07:27 PM
This game's future runs on random number generation.

SuperChoco
May 16, 2013, 07:35 PM
Well, SEGA is getting boulder with their fanbase. Let's not forget the geology of this game.

supersonix9
May 16, 2013, 07:47 PM
katamari on the rocks