PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Summer Event

XbikXBd
May 17, 2013, 03:32 PM
So in terms is the online PSO2 gonna be getting something for the thanks Festa other then Burning Rangers E-Quest.

BIG OLAF
May 17, 2013, 03:50 PM
Doubtful. Haven't gotten a real event yet, after almost a year in. So, we probably won't ever get them. The fuck is SEGA doing?

Z-0
May 17, 2013, 04:34 PM
I do believe that there is no "Burning Rangers" E-Quest, just the E-Trial instead. If I remember correctly also, they said on the stream that the quest involving Cougar will not be an Emergency Quest, but a Limited-Time quest instead (thus, it's always available).

Probably won't be a good quest though, just more randomly generated shit, but let's wait.

Zenobia
May 17, 2013, 05:18 PM
I do believe that there is no "Burning Rangers" E-Quest, just the E-Trial instead. If I remember correctly also, they said on the campaign that the quest involving Cougar will not be an Emergency Quest, but a Limited-Time quest instead (thus, it's always available).

Probably won't be a good quest though, just more randomly generated shit, but let's wait.

Yeah the E-Trial consists of you saving survivors trapped in flame IIRC.

Ce'Nedra
May 17, 2013, 05:37 PM
Doubtful. Haven't gotten a real event yet, after almost a year in. So, we probably won't ever get them. The fuck is SEGA doing?

I hope these campaigns to clear CO, Spend FUN/AC, limited time quests and such aren't the events x.x

I was stuff like Shred The Darkness from PSU, I loved that one (was my first too, I got online during it).

Lumpen Thingy
May 17, 2013, 05:42 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't want quest like in PSU because after it ends you don't want to play the game till the next one? lol

BIG OLAF
May 17, 2013, 05:43 PM
Well, most people don't want to play the game (PSO2) now, so I don't think it would hurt, lol.

MetalDude
May 17, 2013, 05:45 PM
Considering involvement is at a bare minimum right now (FUN points, Extreme Passes, maybe TACOs), it wouldn't change much after the event was over. Why they haven't done a single amazing event quest (or event bonuses like double EXP or rare drop rate) is beyond me.

Link1275
May 17, 2013, 06:05 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't want quest like in PSU because after it ends you don't want to play the game till the next one? lol
Why don't we pressure them into making one like what was in PSP2/I with the MAs in those games? In other words an always available permanent addition quest with special bonuses and effects.

Quatre52
May 17, 2013, 11:12 PM
Well, most people don't want to play the game (PSO2) now, so I don't think it would hurt, lol.

The amount of people signing on every day/night strongly disagrees with this statement...

ShinMaruku
May 17, 2013, 11:48 PM
The amount of people signing on every day/night strongly disagrees with this statement...

That's a small and insular group. It's always the same people. :P

Noc Codez
May 18, 2013, 01:23 AM

Lol yea they sign in go to B20 and either dance or chit chat away like some aol chat room.. Oh and wait for EQs..being on and doing those things don't count as playing in my book.

What we need is some type of GBR like they had in PSU where you do a set amount of missions in rotation and you get boosted drop rates.. With 11* out I think this would be a great opportunity to those people who hasn't gotten a 10* yet ..

Z-0
May 18, 2013, 05:35 AM
most people idle at the visiphone to make meseta

do their tacos
afk for falz

that's about it

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 06:10 AM
Lol yea they sign in go to B20 and either dance or chit chat away like some aol chat room.. Oh and wait for EQs..being on and doing those things don't count as playing in my book.

What we need is some type of GBR like they had in PSU where you do a set amount of missions in rotation and you get boosted drop rates.. With 11* out I think this would be a great opportunity to those people who hasn't gotten a 10* yet ..

You think you know b20,but ya don't you may be right about the chat in lobby room and dance part,but do know that SOME some of these ppl don't fit with you claim. I come there a lot of the time during my breaks to chat with my friends or run missions to help them and I assure you they request runs,do TA's or either afk the shop and wait for Falz or AQ's for that matter.

Believe or not but there are some 60/60 players who do the same when it comes down to it.

You wanna atk B20 and believe word of mouth make sure you have your homework done first.

Noc Codez
May 18, 2013, 09:17 AM
You think you know b20,but ya don't you may be right about the chat in lobby room and dance part,but do know that SOME some of these ppl don't fit with you claim. I come there a lot of the time during my breaks to chat with my friends or run missions to help them and I assure you they request runs,do TA's or either afk the shop and wait for Falz or AQ's for that matter.

Believe or not but there are some 60/60 players who do the same when it comes down to it.

You wanna atk B20 and believe word of mouth make sure you have your homework done first.

Lol wow pso2 is serious buissness.. Seems to me that your mad ? First of all no one was attacking B20 I was just saying what I observe there and for the record B20 has a bad rep for a reason. It's like being on the 4th floor in PSU (psu players know what I mean). If you want to be entertained by silly acts or drama you go to B20. Seems you frequent there a lot since you just attacked me for no reason. Lol and for the record you just described everything I see so please tell me how am I wrong ? Very few people run there for those reasons I mentioned earlier.

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 09:38 AM
Lol wow pso2 is serious buissness.. Seems to me that your mad ? First of all no one was attacking B20 I was just saying what I observe there and for the record B20 has a bad rep for a reason. It's like being on the 4th floor in PSU (psu players know what I mean). If you want to be entertained by silly acts or drama you go to B20. Seems you frequent there a lot since you just attacked me for no reason. Lol and for the record you just described everything I see so please tell me how am I wrong ? Very few people run there for those reasons I mentioned earlier.

That was then this is now what you are saying are days of the past and your mind is stuck there you need to fast forward to the now mah friend.

Lets get one thing straight though im not attacking you im correcting you cause you aren't there to actually know how it's been or what they do.

I described what were facts yes,but I also corrected you because it's not them as a whole but some of them guess you missed my bold statement on SOME i'll put it there again for ya don't miss it.

So while it is bad to lump them all in as a whole some would be the correct term in this situation sense a lot of those good player are on that block and chat when they are waiting for EQ they also run AQ's there frequently....so far you would do EXQ just once then stack you passes bout it.

For the record I do go there im not gonna hide it why cause it's the truth and im not one to sugar coat shit either I go there a lot to help my friends there and chat there also help with TA's when they need it. And they hardly cause drama there like way back then the block is pretty mellowed out so yeah.

~Aya~
May 18, 2013, 09:43 AM
B20 smells like lunchables.

You're so kawaii in panis, Yuri.

Yay for events.

Noc Codez
May 18, 2013, 12:00 PM
B20 smells like lunchables.

You're so kawaii in panis, Yuri.

Yay for events.

Couldn't agree more.. It seems Yuri is very mad and needs a hug at this point in the thread.. What i said is truth sorry if you can't handle it or accept it.. Everyone knows what B20 is all about plain and simple and the way yuri is acting is just proving my argument even more.

but yea to events ^^

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 12:08 PM
Couldn't agree more.. It seems Yuri is very mad and needs a hug at this point in the thread.. What i said is truth sorry if you can't handle it or accept it.. Everyone knows what B20 is all about plain and simple and the way yuri is acting is just proving my argument even more.

but yea to events ^^

Who said I was mad? Im only correcting you on evolving b20 as a whole instead of some like a good must suffer for the bad cause that's how you're sounding right now.

Don't ride Aya fishing for cool points now Mr Nemesis~.

Quatre52
May 18, 2013, 12:41 PM
Yea...the little group in front of the counter accounts for the hundreds filling up the whole block....

Let us ignore the 2 + pages of games seen at the counter too...obviously they are only idling in those games too...

While were at it, we can ignore all the JP and Vita blocks...I'm sure everyone on those are just sitting around too, I know JP blocks are known for crowded lobbies with people sitting around every where...

~Aya~
May 18, 2013, 12:41 PM
So confused...

Ohai!

Noc Codez
May 18, 2013, 12:47 PM
Who said I was mad? Im only correcting you on evolving b20 as a whole instead of some like a good must suffer for the bad cause that's how you're sounding right now.

Don't dick ride Aya fishing for cool points now Mr Nemesis~.

Did I curse at you in any of my posts ? Please have some type of respect for others in this forum. I'm not going to argue any further with you. I'm entitled to my opinion and that's that..

thank you

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 01:14 PM
Did I curse at you in any of my posts ? Please have some type of respect for others in this forum. I'm not going to argue any further with you. I'm entitled to my opinion and that's that..

thank you

That's what you should have said instead of trying to state everything like it was written in the bible and I just read over my post and nowhere did I curse you out for example I never said "Fuck you Nemesis your wrong stfu" or any of sort stop trying to play the victim...now that im on your case you can't handle it now you want out I have a considerable amount of respect for any and everyone that I meet and play with.

On a matter of respect who was the one saying assuming I was mad saying I needed a hug that's call childish nick picking bro you threw the first stone be a man and state what you did wrong.

But yeah im done with this,but im sure someone is gonna pick it right back up again it won't take long I assure you.

Noc Codez
May 18, 2013, 01:17 PM
Handle what ? It's the interwebz dude.. calm down and take a breather.. lol Why would I feel intimidated by someone on the net ? your a funny one huh ?

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 01:19 PM
Handle what ? It's the interwebz dude.. calm down and take a breather.. lol Why would I feel intimidated by someone on the net ? your a funny one huh ?

Who said for you to be intimidated? Surely not me but you're suggesting it so im gonna ask are you?

Im perfectly calm mate neither am I mad or worked up but I feel sorry for ppl who think single minded and can't think or see for themselves. So what im saying is I feel sorry for you.

Vintasticvin
May 18, 2013, 01:21 PM
Is this a thread about the upcoming anniversay of pso2 or is this another B20 flame war thread? Yuri, Codez, stop making fools of yourselves in public and stop this nonsense now please x^.^x We all know there are people on B20 that actually does plays the game there and we know also people uses it as a glorified chat room and afk spot.

But yeah back on topic So looking forward to the one year anniversary festa even though I will not be at the required level to participate but its gonna be fun to party out and hang with you all <3

Zenobia
May 18, 2013, 01:29 PM
Is this a thread about the upcoming anniversay of pso2 or is this another B20 flame war thread? Yuri, Codez, stop making fools of yourselves in public and stop this nonsense now please x^.^x We all know there are people on B20 that actually does plays the game there and we know also people uses it as a glorified chat room and afk spot.

But yeah back on topic So looking forward to the one year anniversary festa even though I will not be at the required level to participate but its gonna be fun to party out and hang with you all <3

Well said moving on~