PDA

View Full Version : display name problems

dognayr
May 17, 2013, 09:26 PM
what is the criteria for the display name for after pso2. i am logging into the game for the first time but it will not allow me to create the desired name. do i have to use a specific language for the name or what?.

Senichiro
May 17, 2013, 09:38 PM
how you can start the game i always get updater error

Aeris
May 17, 2013, 10:38 PM
what is the criteria for the display name for after pso2. i am logging into the game for the first time but it will not allow me to create the desired name. do i have to use a specific language for the name or what?.

It's probably a UserID name you're talking about, if someone has taken the name then you have to go with another name that hasn't been used yet.

how you can start the game i always get updater error

Best post a topic in the tech support section so people can help out on the issue you have.

Suz
May 18, 2013, 07:02 AM
To help further reiterate what Aeris is saying. Your UserID is NOT what your character in-game's name is. It's the name that shows up in lets say private messages or team chat, to help differentiate you since this game doesn't have unique names. (Seriously, search "Kirito" in the visiphone. :| ) it also ties you to any character you have on that account, so people can still find you even though you're not on your main.