PDA

View Full Version : Just completed a quest and cannot move or open any menu.

Picua
May 19, 2013, 09:59 PM
Just finished ruins exploration took the telepipe to the campship pressed okay on the S-rank windows and now i cannot move my character or open any menus. I can still move my mouse around and look around take screenshots so the game isn't crashing. Direct chat mode is not enabled (Scroll lock) and neither is numlock.

I can also chat if i turn on direct chat mode.
Please help. :(

WiredRayne
May 19, 2013, 10:10 PM
Alt+Tab, Right click on PSO2 in the taskbar, select close program, PSO2's menu option to exit the game will pop up in PSO2, Accept it, and then run the program again.

Picua
May 19, 2013, 10:12 PM
I have closed the game and relogged numerous times to no avail. Also not in mouse mode tryed that too.

Picua
May 19, 2013, 11:13 PM
Just repaired and it fixed the moving problem. I have a new problem now which is i cannot unlock the sanctum. the client order to complete ruins exploration in 45 minutes to unlock sanctum isn't here in koffies client orders. im thinking this is what caused me to get stuck after i completed it.

Ezodagrom
May 19, 2013, 11:21 PM
Just repaired and it fixed the moving problem. I have a new problem now which is i cannot unlock the sanctum. the client order to complete ruins exploration in 45 minutes to unlock sanctum isn't here in koffies client orders. im thinking this is what caused me to get stuck after i completed it.
There's no client order to unlock sanctum, the first quest of sanctum is unlocked right after completing ruins exploration.
Only sanctum exploration needs a client order to be unlocked.

Maronji
May 20, 2013, 01:16 AM
There's no client order to unlock sanctum, the first quest of sanctum is unlocked right after completing ruins exploration.
Only sanctum exploration needs a client order to be unlocked.

I thought that was only the case if you cleared Ruins Exploration before Sanctum was implemented...or am I remembering wrong?

I guess I have the time to experiment by bum-rushing Ruins Normal on a character that's parked right on it.