PDA

View Full Version : EQ Bot?

lexstarshok
May 21, 2013, 11:14 AM
So I am following two of the Twitter EQ bots, they have come in handy but I usually only check them on my phone when I'm doing other stuff around the house. So when I see one I jump online.

My issue is on my phone its hard to translate the messages. So does anyone know if there are any EQ Bots that post in english?

(If this has been asked before/ belongs in a diff section / or the EQ bots are something we don't discuss here feel free to move or remove this and I appologuise in advance. )

Mekhana
May 21, 2013, 11:44 AM
I just use the handy dandy PSO2 extension for chrome plus my team mates warn me whenever something good shows up.

lexstarshok
May 21, 2013, 11:46 AM
Issue is I follow it on my phone, and I don't have chrome on here :P

Kamekur
May 21, 2013, 12:48 PM
Use tweetcaster to check twitter. That app lets you copy tweets. You can copy it to google translate in your browser to check what it is.

Du1337
May 21, 2013, 02:00 PM
Type Pso2 in Twitter to search and u will get some bots that will tell u when an EQ is cmin up and on wich ship. Its in JP but the info u need is written in ENG.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

jerrykun
May 22, 2013, 02:29 PM
Learn Japanese, problem solved.
Really, all you have to do is memorize the symbols and check the parenthesis, they will say what's the EQ.

Cyron Tanryoku
May 22, 2013, 02:54 PM
Make one for Firefox, the real browser

Punisher106
May 22, 2013, 02:55 PM
Make one for Firefox, the real browser

This.

But IIRC, There's something like pso2_emg_rappy, which is an english version.