PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 *Ship 2 - Block 20* Podcast Episode 3

Mekhana
May 22, 2013, 01:10 AM
Unfortunately we can't post the title of tonight's episode here, you'll have to listen to the whole thing and find out yourself.

We also had the presence of the lovely Mia with us, she'll be a permanent addition to our show.

http://mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep3.mp3

Enjoy everyone!

Vickie
May 22, 2013, 01:52 AM
Unfortunately we can't post the title of tonight's episode here, you'll have to listen to the whole thing and find out yourself.

We also had the presence of the lovely Mia with us, she'll be a permanent addition to our show.

http://mukyou.com/ship2block20/ep3.mp3

Enjoy everyone!

Me likes this Idea
Listenin now.

Vickie
May 22, 2013, 03:05 AM
lol one of yall said "I'mma have to Fkk Koffee" that made me ROFL......

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 22, 2013, 03:14 AM
Glad you like, the podcast is now under review with iTunes and should be up before Friday.

Mekhana
May 22, 2013, 03:16 AM
xD

Other than our Microsoft rants I think the questions will steal all the spotlight.

ReaperTheAbsol
May 22, 2013, 03:58 AM
Thank you very much for answering my question. The responses were excellent and often hilarious. Great episode.

Mekhana
May 22, 2013, 12:26 PM
That's what we are here for.

Shame we forgot to talk about the gunner buff but hopefully more details regarding the changes surface from SEGA so we can do more than just guess.

Mikessc88
May 22, 2013, 02:48 PM
I like this blog. I feel like you guys have grown from episode 0. It's refreshing to listen to gamer's who I can relate too. Most of the time all people I know wanna talk about is call of duty. I love shooters, but also love Mario Kart. I own a Sega Saturn and I still play virtual on from time to time. And I love demon souls. oh yeah... and pso. (I was a pro at NES Pinball from my animal crossing in game console)

Looking forward to the next episode.

Mekhana
May 22, 2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the support!

I really means a lot to us!

FO-RA-HUnightv
May 22, 2013, 04:42 PM
Glad to see people enjoy it. I need to get more sleep before recording lol.

racerapj
May 22, 2013, 06:54 PM
Right now, this was my favorite episode recording wise even though it was also the most difficult

Mekhana
May 22, 2013, 09:45 PM
We made a lot of gold content for the blooper reel this time too.

Vintasticvin
Jun 5, 2013, 12:11 PM
:( Im trying to listen on my phone while at work and all I'm getting is preview length play. Also that john guy may wanna adjust his mic cause the output is too loud

Mekhana
Jun 5, 2013, 12:31 PM
We always do a mic check before sessions maybe Mike boosted my voice a little too much that episode.

FO-RA-HUnightv
Jun 7, 2013, 09:34 PM
hmmm thats odd it was working on my iPhone, (the way I normally test.) Let me know what type of phone your using and ill try to fix it.