PDA

View Full Version : 5000AC competition

Caledonia
May 22, 2013, 06:14 PM
The guys at EXPFULL have finally put up another podcast, and the competition they're running this time is for 5000AC

There's presently a typo on the front page, the text says episode 11 but it is episode 13

Thought I'd give a heads up ^^

EXPFULL
May 24, 2013, 02:53 AM
That's right!

You've got to be in it to win it!

:D

Shinamori
May 24, 2013, 05:28 AM
So, what is the contest? I have to listen to the Podcast?

Caledonia
May 24, 2013, 07:48 AM
Well I'd tell you, but yeah, I suspect they'd rather you listen.

...actually yeah, listening again they do specifically mention rewarding listeners ^^;

It's ridiculously easy though.

thematesV2
May 24, 2013, 08:25 AM
it's fun podcast too, especially if you work, and have to sit at a desk job for 8 hours a day without any real connection to PSO... :(

EXPFULL
May 25, 2013, 06:33 AM
it's fun podcast too, especially if you work, and have to sit at a desk job for 8 hours a day without any real connection to PSO... :(

Thanks buddy - we've had a HUGE amount of downloads for this episode already in just the first few days via our iTunes subscribers.

PSO-W drives about 5% of our traffic at best and it seems we're pretty big in Japan, with nearly over 100s of listeners from PSO2's home country downloading Ep13 already- I hope they are not learning english via us!

Caledonia
May 31, 2013, 04:52 PM
I hope they are not learning english via us!

I kinda do, actually. I mean, if they're listening to the podcast then presumably they're fans so they'd know what you're on about, and if they agree with anything on your fail list could report it to Sega more eloquently than those of us not fluent in hiragana/katakana.

Anyway, thought I'd mention that the competition finishes at the end of June (you won't mind me giving that away) so folks still have a month now to tune in and enter ^^

Caledonia
Jun 27, 2013, 01:19 PM
I figured I'd bump this, because the competition ends in a few days and I know there will be people upset if they miss out on the opportunity ^^