PDA

View Full Version : ARKS monitors blank?

Dan Maku
May 22, 2013, 06:28 PM
I noticed today that the ARKS monitors don't show anything: they are just black. I checked and made sure that the option to show the monitors was on in my settings, but it doesn't do jack diddly. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it?

Laxedrane
May 22, 2013, 06:41 PM
File check.

It's either lag or a corrupted file. Usually when this happens to me it means the game about to self implode on me and I have to file check. But yeah a file check should clean it up

Dan Maku
May 22, 2013, 09:27 PM
That did the trick. Thanks. :3

Ezodagrom
May 22, 2013, 10:39 PM
File check.

It's either lag or a corrupted file. Usually when this happens to me it means the game about to self implode on me and I have to file check. But yeah a file check should clean it up
Actually, it's just the game downloading the files for the new videos that were added today, while it's downloading, the lobby screens are frozen (unless an EQ or interrupt ranking are going on). When the download is done, videos start playing in the screens again.

SakuRei
May 23, 2013, 06:20 AM
Have this same problem though but the worst part for me, it freezes my screen causing me to afk for at least 30 minutes or 1 hour (Maybe because it's downloading the video?) until the video starts again and making my screen run smoothly with no freezing issues...